Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wanted to point out a portion of tonight's post game conference.
    Wemby really loves the spurs. I can't believe we got this guy. Makes me smile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love him. I just hope the old man doesn't run him out with his bull , tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 AST:0 TO

How about that behind the back pass to a cutting Sochan for an assist

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victor Wembanjokic

No turnovers but forgot the steals and blocks though to nitpick

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Victor's great but they were playing the worst team in the league, so take the win but consider the opponent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victor's great but they were playing the worst team in the league, so take the win but consider the opponent.
    What's suppossed to be the point of this comment? Imply that Wemby can't do it vs good teams? He just had 27, 9 and 5 in 25 minutes vs Giannis.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    What's suppossed to be the point of this comment? Imply that Wemby can't do it vs good teams? He just had 27, 9 and 5 in 25 minutes vs Giannis.
    Actually it's more impressive that he does it against better teams. That's my point. If the Spurs could run through Victor and hit some shots his assists would be high every game. I saw some flashes of Tim during the game, the full court pass (almost threw up the C, thought he did at first), the mastery around the basket, the footwork in the paint and his positioning on the baseline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s already a thread for this but new guy wanted attention

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's an unbelievable player with unlimited potential. To top it off he is extremely mature, intelligent and likeable. Spurs hit the jackpot again.

Hopefully the front office can put some good pieces around him before contract time to make him happy enough to stay for his career.

Even a new coach soon enough will be good cause unless Pop coaches until he is 90 he will not be Wemby's career long coach. They've gotta be looking for that coach soon so he can form a bond with him just like Pop and Timmy and ride out his career with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually it's more impressive that he does it against better teams. That's my point. If the Spurs could run through Victor and hit some shots his assists would be high every game. I saw some flashes of Tim during the game, the full court pass (almost threw up the C, thought he did at first), the mastery around the basket, the footwork in the paint and his positioning on the baseline.
    Well, he already did it, multiple times, that's why I didn't get the point of your comment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s special. Gotta bulild a contender around this kid asap. We’re not gonna luck into a talent like this again for a very long time, if ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s already a thread for this but new guy wanted attention
    gsnf who only joined after the lottery lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gsnf who only joined after the lottery lol
    I’m a gnsf but I joined in 2009

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m a gnsf but I joined in 2009
    thats why i added that qualifier

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, I thought I had realistic expectations for him coming in. I expected the team to suck, but I saw him as a 15 point a game guy that blocked a few shots, but that it would take 2-3 years for him to really dominate. Once they moved him from PF to center, especially on defense, he has really taken over. Sure, we haven't won many games, but that's not on his performance. He is truly one of the best rookies of all time and while I think Timmy and David were more polished, the fact that he approaches their rookie performances at 19/20 when they were both more polished products coming into the NBA is a testament to how great he is. I still think David was a better raw athlete and Tim knew the game better and was already elite on the block, but I think that Wemby has a chance to be better than both as a defender, scorer, passer, and rebounder. That means true greatness.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys... There's already a thread on this topic...

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Well, he already did it, multiple times, that's why I didn't get the point of your comment.
    Not sure where the disconnect is here. I say it's more impressive that he does it and you respond with "he already did it".
    If this thread was created after the Bucks game, fine. It was created after a trip dub against a JV squad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure where the disconnect is here. I say it's more impressive that he does it and you respond with "he already did it".
    If this thread was created after the Bucks game, fine. It was created after a trip dub against a JV squad.
    Whenever a guy or a team does something impressive vs a team and somebody comments "yeah, but that team was the worst team in the league" it is to imply or bring the question "can they do it vs a good team?". The problem here is that Wemby already did it vs good teams, so your comment was just weird. Your comment literally added nothing of substance to the discussion. Please, don't do it again.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Whenever a guy or a team does something impressive vs a team and somebody comments "yeah, but that team was the worst team in the league" it is to imply or bring the question "can they do it vs a good team?". The problem here is that Wemby already did it vs good teams, so your comment was just weird. Your comment literally added nothing of substance to the discussion. Please, don't do it again.
    Creating a 2nd worship thread after beating the most historically ty team in NBA history, missing their "star" player, adds nothing. But if you're going to do that, expect to be told it wasn't a great measuring stick. If you don't like that message use your ignore function.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Creating a 2nd worship thread after beating the most historically ty team in NBA history, missing their "star" player, adds nothing. But if you're going to do that, expect to be told it wasn't a great measuring stick. If you don't like that message use your ignore function.
    No, I prefer to see the dumb comments to call them out on their dumbness, so that people that make those dumb comments improve and make the World a better place, tbh.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    No, I prefer to see the dumb comments to call them out on their dumbness, so that I can make the World a better place, tbh.
    Sounds like a personal problem. Good luck with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like a personal problem. Good luck with it.
    I don't see the problem here, just wholesomeness. I'm pretty sure you will think twice before making a dumb comment next time around. You're welcome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t understand the big deal. I’m fine with Wemby threads. Better than reading 500 trade sochan, fire pop threads.

Thread Information