Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So lets say that someone finally got frustrated enough to off The Donald or he died of heart attack or some . Would the Republican party continue on the path he has put them on and push harder to the right or would they become more open to working across the isle? Personally, I don't see a scenario where they deviate from this path. The culture Trump has created is so firmly ingrained.

That said, who can carry on the legacy like Trump can? He's an absolutely legendary conman. I mean, who in the can get away with saying some of the he says and still get the kind of support he gets? It's to the point where NO ONE can speak a negative word about him or they will be banished from the party. We obviously don't have much time left dealing with Trump...but if the party continues on this path who is taking up Trumps torch?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That said, who can carry on the legacy like Trump can? He's an absolutely legendary conman. I mean, who in the can get away with saying some of the he says and still get the kind of support he gets? It's to the point where NO ONE can speak a negative word about him or they will be banished from the party. We obviously don't have much time left dealing with Trump...but if the party continues on this path who is taking up Trumps torch?
    It would have to be another celebrity to satisfy the "cult of personality" craving on the mouth-breathing end of the conservative spectrum. They can't get as excited about regular politicians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now lets do if Biden,Obomba, and ler died in a plane crash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After Hitler died for comparison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now lets do if Biden,Obomba, and ler died in a plane crash
    You pick the strangest places to attempt equivalency, none of those people has anywhere near the same kind of loyal personal following that overrides the party itself. If you were a smarter person, you might have suggested Bernie Sanders, which is the closest equivalent on the left (though still not close at all in 2024). Aside from that, Democrat leaders are pretty much interchangeable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You pick the strangest places to attempt equivalency, none of those people has anywhere near the same kind of loyal personal following that overrides the party itself. If you were a smarter person, you might have suggested Bernie Sanders, which is the closest equivalent on the left (though still not close at all in 2024). Aside from that, Democrat leaders are pretty much interchangeable.
    Obama doesnt hqve that kind of cult following?

What planet you from brah?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama doesnt hqve that kind of cult following?

What planet you from brah?

No, he doesn't. Obama supporters don't turn on other Democrats who dare to criticize him, Obama doesn't go on unhinged social media rants when he gets criticized by his own party, and Obama doesn't use criticism as an opportunity to fundraise.

When is Obama running for office next?

When is Hillary?

If Biden died, a lot of Dems would be relieved.

You're absolutely terrible at this.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, he doesn't. Obama supporters don't turn on other Democrats who dare to criticize him, Obama doesn't go on unhinged social media rants when he gets criticized by his own party, and Obama doesn't use criticism as an opportunity to fundraise.

When is Hillary?

I knew that take was coming. It's incredible how unaware Trump people are when it comes to the control he has over them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When was the last Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton rally?

https://www.chron.com/news/article/t...y-18464276.php

Cult. Period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When is Hillary?

Obomba and ler control the party. Niglet

Youre not too good at this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When was the last Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton rally?

https://www.chron.com/news/article/t...y-18464276.php

Cult. Period.
    They have their corpse in the white house why would they need a rally now

Obomba rallied for Biden in 2020and will do again next year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Goalpost shift.

Even if that's true, how does that contradict anything we've discussed in this thread regarding their public following?

Stick to posting Russian propaganda tweets, every time you attempt your own take you sound illiterate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goalpost shift.

Even if that's true, how does that contradict anything we've discussed in this thread regarding their public following?

Stick to posting Russian propaganda tweets, every time you attempt your own take you sound illiterate.
    Obomba will rally in 2024

So will Hillary

Agreed yes or no?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So will Hillary

Agreed yes or no?
    Trump has been rallying all along.

There is a difference.

Will you admit there is?

No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So will Hillary

Agreed yes or no?
    Obama will likely show up at a Democratic nominee's rally(s) as an endorsement. Hillary might too.

Those are far different than the dedicated Trump rallies that have been ongoing for the past 8 years.

It's not even close. Cult, period.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I told a friend this recently - Trump didn't do anything revolutionary. For the most part Trump just pointed out obvious issues/patterns but didn't tippy toe in a Western PC manner; and people went absolutely bonkers. And I mean those that disagreed and agreed. Illustrating how far the West has lost the plot. Almost all the "hateful racist Hitler" he said have (shocker) been proven true during Biden's administration.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are completely clueless.
    How many times have your friends tried to leave you for dead on the side of the road? Nigler?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So lets say that someone finally got frustrated enough to off The Donald or he died of heart attack or some . Would the Republican party continue on the path he has put them on and push harder to the right or would they become more open to working across the isle? Personally, I don't see a scenario where they deviate from this path. The culture Trump has created is so firmly ingrained.

One way to answer that is to ask who's number two right now.

I wouldn't rule out Nikki Haley.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told a friend this recently - Trump didn't do anything revolutionary. For the most part Trump just pointed out obvious issues/patterns but didn't tippy toe in a Western PC manner; and people went absolutely bonkers. And I mean those that disagreed and agreed. Illustrating how far the West has lost the plot. Almost all the "hateful racist Hitler" he said have (shocker) been proven true during Biden's administration.
    Also pure .
    Trump does not tippey toe into anything.
    He causes the worst problems he possibly can.

Get new friends as advisors.
    Do you think Trump was in court over 3000 times BEFORE he was president and now he just tippy toed back into court?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There will be a lot of violence when Trump dies, no matter how he dies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama will likely show up at a Democratic nominee's rally(s) as an endorsement. Hillary might too.

Those are far different than the dedicated Trump rallies that have been ongoing for the past 8 years.

It's not even close. Cult, period.
    So Obomba wont rally like in 2020??

Ok carry on. Disagree 100% buy carry on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Truth nuked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There will be a lot of violence when Trump dies, no matter how he dies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Obomba wont rally like in 2020??

Ok carry on. Disagree 100% buy carry on
    You just agreed with him 100%.

hater

Thread Information