Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disregarding the fact they'd have to go back to LA for Game 7, what would they have in the tank for Houston? Close it out Thursday and you'll get that much more rest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They better! But the way this year has been going is flashes of brilliance followed by head scratching loses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rest will be huge.

We still need splitter against Houston.

Random thought..Pop might even end up using Jeff Ayres against Houston. He's played great against Houston tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rest will be huge.

We still need splitter against Houston.

Random thought..Pop might even end up using Jeff Ayres against Houston. He's played great against Houston tbh.
    Splitter getting healthier would be nice, but he's more of a luxury against Houston. It'll be a series for Baynes and Diaw, as well as Enrique if he suddenly miraculously recovers from his various maladies.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disregarding the fact they'd have to go back to LA for Game 7, what would they have in the tank for Houston? Close it out Thursday and you'll get that much more rest.
    When would the first game against Houston be?

Burn The Thread. Horry Hipcheck's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked that myself as well. If the Spurs win Thursday, hopefully the next series will not start before Sunday. Two days of rest are necessary if the want to steal a game in Houston as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would think they tip off on Sunday if the Spurs close this out in 6. Just my guess though.

Agree with the OP, finish this on Thursday. Considering how inconsistent the Spurs are this postseason, a letdown game isn't out of the question. Being at home is huge, of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they win Thursday, Sunday. Otherwise Monday.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they win Thursday, Sunday. Otherwise Monday.
    2 days rest vs 1 days rest? Definitely need to close this on Thursday then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    They have 2 chances two close them out, game 6 at home is the time to do it. A game 7 in LA with that crowd, it would be tougher than winning game 6. Got to take care of business on Thursday. This Clippers team is more a team they should meet in the WCF not the 1st round, that's how crazy the West is this year.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Looking forward to the series against you guys scros. It's been far too long.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I asked that myself as well. If the Spurs win Thursday, hopefully the next series will not start before Sunday. Two days of rest are necessary if the want to steal a game in Houston as well.
    Spurs could win both in Houston.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake played 41 tough minutes and obviously ran out of gas. That bodes well for us given the short recovery time. I will say, though, we got to get the lead and keep it tomorrow to force Doc to play Griffin big minutes. Part of Hack a Jordan requires Blake to play longer while he sits Jordan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs could win both in Houston.
    its a game of "could have" and "should have" tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake played 41 tough minutes and obviously ran out of gas. That bodes well for us given the short recovery time. I will say, though, we got to get the lead and keep it tomorrow to force Doc to play Griffin big minutes. Part of Hack a Jordan requires Blake to play longer while he sits Jordan.
    Clips were also gassed at the end of games 2 and 3. They still beat the Spurs in Game 4 ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston won't be nearly the challenge the Clippers are should the Spurs win this series. Harden isn't nearly the play maker or defender Paul is. He is one dimensional. Josh Smith, Dwight Howard. Need I say more? There is no way Houston will out execute let alone beat the Spurs. Throw in Houston's injuries, there is no chance they beat the Spurs four times out of seven. You guys have an irrational fear of Houston.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doc was whining about the refs last night. Clips have folded. Blowout win for the Spurs in Game 6.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Houston won't be nearly the challenge the Clippers are should the Spurs win this series. Harden isn't nearly the play maker or defender Paul is. He is one dimensional. Josh Smith, Dwight Howard. Need I say more? There is no way Houston will out execute let alone beat the Spurs. Throw in Houston's injuries, there is no chance they beat the Spurs four times out of seven. You guys have an irrational fear of Houston.
    I think the Spurs will win but to say Houston won't even be a challenge is a bit much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we close out this series: Hack-a-Howard and Hack-a-dumbass coming to a tv screen near you.

Dwight Howard: 52.8% FT
    Josh Smith: 52.1% FT

Will be funny stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we close out this series: Hack-a-Howard and Hack-a-dumbass coming to a tv screen near you.

Dwight Howard: 52.8% FT
    Josh Smith: 52.1% FT

Will be funny stuff
    Will be necessary because both are playing at a high level right now and both are nightmare matchups for the Spurs bigs

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs sweeped Dwight last time. Non issue. Tim's in his head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would think they tip off on Sunday if the Spurs close this out in 6. Just my guess though.
    I think the Warriors/Grizzlies series is scheduled for Sunday. My guess is Game 1 of the Rockets/Spurs or Clipps is Monday

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol we'll be waiting for ya!

Thread Information