Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2258
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would love Hero tbh but alas spurs ain’t gonna do Jack squat lol they’re gonna roll with what they got

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Herro is a negative asset. Going to need some first round compensation and I still won't like it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Herro is a negative asset. Going to need some first round compensation and I still won't like it.
    a guy who averages 20/5/4 while shooting '44% 38% on threes ( 8 per game) on a playoff team is negative ? Contract is huge but i can't call this guy a negative asset

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    200 dollar wager.

Reaves has to average 30mpg for the regular season for you to win.

If Lakers end up as a bottom 10 team or tied for bottom 10 record then it’s a push.

I’d like a minimum games played stipulation as well. He needs to play at least 62 games.

Sound good?
    62 games is way too high. What does taht have to do with him playing 30mpg? If he plays 30 mpg for half the season and does well but tears an ACL then wtf? Bro this started out as him playing 30 mpg and you keep adding stuff!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston trading for Patty Mills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You simps are gonna obsess over Reaves all summer, aren't you? It's going to be nonstop Austin Reaves. And then when he turns out to just be me ordinary shmo you're gonna pretend you never said a word about him.

Why does this happen every summer?
    This is you projecting because you are wrong so ing often and ten just move on like nothing ever happened. You can't help but tell on yourself. God damn. Just chill man. It's not even been 24 ing hours. Let people talk about the that's literally happening right now without being such a miserable about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    2m
    Rockets are finalizing a deal to acquire Brooklyn’s Patty Mills via trade, sources tell me and @KellyIko.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Herro is like Lillard, if his contact was two years shorter... maybe.

But then I can imagine Wemby rolling to the basket and Herro chucking it anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You fanatics are STILL talking about a guy the team never had a chance of landing.

If this was a college sorority it might stand a chance of being adorable.

As it stands it's starting to look psychotic.
    You being so obsessed over this topic of what other people want makes you look psychotic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn
    52s
    Free agent G Dillon Brooks has agreed on a four-year, $80 million contract with the Houston Rockets, his agent Mike George of @OneLegacySports tells ESPN. Rockets have now landed two targets in free agency — Fred VanVleet and Brooks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude spends months on end talking in circles about hypothetical draft picks the Spurs never had any intention of going after yet claims everyone else is "obsessed" dudes just a giant ing head
    For real though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn
    52s
    Free agent G Dillon Brooks has agreed on a four-year, $80 million contract with the Houston Rockets, his agent Mike George of @OneLegacySports tells ESPN. Rockets have now landed two targets in free agency — Fred VanVleet and Brooks.
    Rockets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is you projecting because you are wrong so ing often and ten just move on like nothing ever happened. You can't help but tell on yourself. God damn. Just chill man. It's not even been 24 ing hours. Let people talk about the that's literally happening right now without being such a miserable about it.
    When have I been as wrong as you?

Damn, I have the temerity to point out that Austin "Beatiful Man" Reaves was never coming here and it's like I kicked your mother in the balls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You being so obsessed over this topic of what other people want makes you look psychotic.
    I would be overjoyed to stop talking about this guy. Please let that happen. Please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jock Landale to the Rockets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rox got all

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    62 games is way too high. What does taht have to do with him playing 30mpg? If he plays 30 mpg for half the season and does well but tears an ACL then wtf? Bro this started out as him playing 30 mpg and you keep adding stuff!
    I mention some kind of minimum games played from the get go. Mainly because I don’t see him as a consistent 30mpg player. If 62 is too high then what’s reasonable.

I’m not trying to be difficult but if this guy starts the season and gets injured after 30 games we really don’t get to see the point I was trying to make that he wasn’t going to sustain significant minutes over a full season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    1m
    Free agent Jock Landale has agreed to a four-year, $32 million deal with the Houston Rockets, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. Agents Sammy Wloszczowski and Michael Lelchitski of @SIGSports negotiated the new contract for Landale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, no, no, this will be beautiful. Keep vibing, Rockets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    1m
    Free agent Jock Landale has agreed to a four-year, $32 million deal with the Houston Rockets, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. Agents Sammy Wloszczowski and Michael Lelchitski of @SIGSports negotiated the new contract for Landale.
    Rockets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeing Patty in a Rockets jersey will suck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When have I been as wrong as you?

Damn, I have the temerity to point out that Austin "Beatiful Man" Reaves was never coming here and it's like I kicked your mother in the balls.
    When EVERYBODY is complaining about you, YOU’RE the one who is wrong. Not everyone else. Just ing stop already you crazy bas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Landale is a rich man now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets gave $130 million to Fred VanVleet, $80 million to Dillon Brooks and $32 million to Jock Landale. I'm literally laughing out loud, tbh.

Thread Information