Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, -- already been discussed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good video. My brother called and pointed out how HORRIBLE it was what the Dems did; I had to tell him the Republicans did the exact same thing a week earlier.

If that Democrat MC would have gone with his instincts, we could have found a real winner there.

Oh well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People really believe that Ron Paul supporters made up over a third of the RNC? They may be more vocal, but there weren't that many of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I like Michael Garibaldi. He used to have a radio program that aired here in Portland. He makes a good host.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I like Michael Garibaldi. He used to have a radio program that aired here in Portland. He makes a good host.
    Garibaldi has been compromised by the shadows. That's probably why he has a conservative talk show.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Garibaldi has been compromised by the shadows. That's probably why he has a conservative talk show.
    LOL...

Why did I mess that?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    As for the OP: how can the DNC compromise a nomination that's a done deal? Do any other candidates other than Obama have delegates? There wasn't even a compe ion. The in bent party candidate wins the nomination. It's automatic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told SA210 the Paul s would be smacked down because they threatened to hijack the convention in a most undemocratic manner. They have no one to blame but themselves and their whiny messiah.

And yeah, the DNC decided to save the convention from itself with the gawd and Israel prostration. Good on them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I admit it: I love watching the Paulbots whine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I sincerely hope you didn't sink money into this scam

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    LOL, I like that. The Forward has some interesting history:

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I told SA210 the Paul s would be smacked down because they threatened to hijack the convention in a most undemocratic manner.
    You say that as if our system is democratic (and it's a good thing it isn't)....

The fact is, Paul supporters played by the rules of our political system and the GOP within the construct of the republican form of government established in the Cons ution.... it's a sad, sad day when an attempt to fairly determine the nominee based on the party's own rules is shut down and labeled as "crazy Paul s hijacking the convention," tbh....

Also, keep in mind that these conventions are funded by taxpayer money... if the parties want coronations instead of conventions, they should have to pay for it themselves, tbh...

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why is there even any voting at the conventions on the platforms if the platforms are already determined and the voting is scripted? Seems stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You say that as if our system is democratic (and it's a good thing it isn't)....

The fact is, Paul supporters played by the rules of our political system and the GOP within the construct of the republican form of government established in the Cons ution.... it's a sad, sad day when an attempt to fairly determine the nominee based on the party's own rules is shut down and labeled as "crazy Paul s hijacking the convention," tbh....

Also, keep in mind that these conventions are funded by taxpayer money... if the parties want coronations instead of conventions, they should have to pay for it themselves, tbh...
    Don't hurt him with knowledge and facts. I wish there was a way I could block his quotes as well though. lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is there even any voting at the conventions on the platforms if the platforms are already determined and the voting is scripted? Seems stupid.
    It's tightly scripted, choreographed $how BUS$INE$$, just like the entire, perversely, boringly, unnecessarily long campaign.

That's why the total up of Clint's speech wasting prime network viewing hour betrayed wonderfully how incompetent, amateur Gecko's campaign is, and how incompetent his WH would be.

The Prez campaign is just another product of TV watchers to sell to advertisers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol fairly

In that case, the rules were fairly determined to be lacking and were changed fairly.

But thank you and SA210 for saying you are against democracy. It's about time you admitted it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    In that case, the rules were fairly determined to be lacking and were changed fairly.
    No they weren't, the rules were changed at the last second as soon as Paul became eligible under the old rules, and changed via a rigged voice vote, tbh... nothing about the rule-changing process was fair... and by the way, even neocons are outraged about the the RNC pulled this year, because it doesn't just affect Paul supporters, it affects any grassroots in the GOP...

However, the Paul delegates were legally elected and en led to their seats at the convention as per the GOP's own rules (although many were disenfranchised, another crook move by the RNC).... no comparison whatsoever...

But thank you and SA210 for saying you are against democracy. It's about time you admitted it.
    I am against mob-rule democracy, and proud of it, tbh.... you know who else was? Our founders, and the people who influenced them...
    "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury."
    - Alexander Fraser Tyler

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There was never a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."
    - John Adams

"Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos."
    - John Marshall

"[Democracy is] two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government"
    - Article 4 of the Cons ution
    The fact is, any system that relies on straw polls are deeply flawed: WAY too much media influence, easily-rigged electronic voting machines, and a system in which 51% of the American public can simply drown out the wishes of the 48% makes no sense, tbh.... a cons utional republic is the way to go...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they weren't, the rules were changed at the last second as soon as Paul became eligible under the old rules, and changed via a rigged voice vote, tbh... nothing about the rule-changing process was fair... and by the way, even neocons are outraged about the the RNC pulled this year, because it doesn't just affect Paul supporters, it affects any grassroots in the GOP...
    Eligible for what? Making a bunch of useless distraction for a candidate who came in fourth in actual primary votes cast?

However, the Paul delegates were legally elected and en led to their seats at the convention as per the GOP's own rules (although many were disenfranchised, another crook move by the RNC).... no comparison whatsoever...
    And they were legally removed because they were assholes who were working against the interest of the party.
    Blah, blah, blah....

The fact is, any system that relies on straw polls are deeply flawed: WAY too much media influence, easily-rigged electronic voting machines, and a system in which 51% of the American public can simply drown out the wishes of the 48% makes no sense, tbh.... a cons utional republic is the way to go...
    Ron Paul was 11% of the 48%. He and his drones demanded far too much than their numbers could ever merit.

He failed and his drones compounded his failure by being assholes. I hope he makes an independent run so all of you can fail all over again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And they were legally removed because they were assholes who were working against the interest of the party.
    The "interest of the party" shouldn't be a mandate, otherwise, we have tyranny, tbh... and no, the delegates were NOT legally removed...

Apparently, UTSA is too busy teaching rhetorical devices to their students to bother educating you people on our political process, tbh...

Thread Information