Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is your take on chemtrails?

And I promise not to use the sheeple word.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Truth Media...

I stopped there and made this reply. If you want to be taken serious, you need to lay off the conspiracies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dont have to watch to have an opinion on chemtrails.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chemtrails aren't conspiracy. they are a man-made phenomena. everybody knows that.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    You dont have to watch to have an opinion on chemtrails.
    Such collages of videos are a joke. You can make things say anything that way. Contrails dissapate at various rates depending on temerature, wind movement, and humidity. Just because some remain for long times is meaningless. Those perpetrating such ideas as proof of chemtrails are either lying, or ignorant.

Ever see how aerial earth maps are made? I'll bet every time a plane travels back and forth in the sky over a city, making maps, it's another "proof" that chemicals are being dispersed in the atmosphere.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    chemtrails aren't conspiracy. they are a man-made phenomena. everybody knows that.
    LOL...

Only those indoctrinated or brain washed know such things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for your take

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're called contrails outside of mental ins utions .

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    They're called contrails outside of mental ins utions .
    Ditto.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone with a set of eyes who has lived more than 20 years knows the makeup of "contrails" these days is not just condensation.

I have seen distinct X's and Z's cross from horizon to horizon over hours and hours without losing thickness or form. WC, you know enough about the subject to know thats impossible. just sayin.

But Im not really here to convince. Just wondering about the prevailing opinions here at ST is all.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    anyone with a set of eyes who has lived more than 20 years knows the makeup of "contrails" these days is not just condensation.

I have seen distinct X's and Z's cross from horizon to horizon over hours and hours without losing thickness or form. WC, you know enough about the subject to know thats impossible. just sayin.

But Im not really here to convince. Just wondering about the prevailing opinions here at ST is all.
    You should study topics like clouds, humidity, due points, effects of temperature, etc. the various things about atmospheric sciences that determine how long water vapor persists in different states.

Tell me, if a small cloud remains for several hours, it it made of chemtrails?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Catch up on the subject. Geo-engineering is a buzz word in the Obama administration. And the US refuses to foreclose its right to do so.

http://www.suite101.com/content/dec-...un-ban-a316910

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol looking at Xs and Zs in the sky for hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker,

You might be interested in this.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Catch up on the subject. Geo-engineering is a buzz word in the Obama administration. And the US refuses to foreclose its right to do so.

http://www.suite101.com/content/dec-...un-ban-a316910
    Just because people want to do it, doesn't mean it's happening.

I would love to have sex with Shania Twain. That doesn't mean I did, or ever will.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Parker,

You might be interested in this.

Careful...

He might not know about that one yet.

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What in the world are they spraying?

H2O

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let this weather guy fill you in.

Let the former USDA Crop Inspector fill you in:

News station finds Barium in water sample following chemtrails sighting.

Here is some more for fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They evidently exist to the United States Government. Wake the up, fools!

HR 2977 IH
    107th CONGRESS
    1st Session
    H. R. 2977
    To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.
    IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
    October 2, 2001

Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.
    • Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
    SECTION 1. SHORT LE.

• This Act may be cited as the `Space Preservation Act of 2001'.
    SEC. 2. REAFFIRMATION OF POLICY ON THE PRESERVATION OF PEACE IN SPACE.

• Congress reaffirms the policy expressed in section 102(a) of the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 (42 U.S.C. 2451(a)), stating that it `is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.'.
    SEC. 3. PERMANENT BAN ON BASING OF WEAPONS IN SPACE.

• The President shall--

• (1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States; and

• (2) immediately order the permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.
    SEC. 4. WORLD AGREEMENT BANNING SPACE-BASED WEAPONS.

• The President shall direct the United States representatives to the United Nations and other international organizations to immediately work toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing a world agreement banning space-based weapons.
    SEC. 5. REPORT.

• The President shall submit to Congress not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, and every 90 days thereafter, a report on--

• (1) the implementation of the permanent ban on space-based weapons required by section 3; and

• (2) progress toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing the agreement described in section 4.
    SEC. 6. NON SPACE-BASED WEAPONS ACTIVITIES.

• Nothing in this Act may be construed as prohibiting the use of funds for--

• (1) space exploration;

• (2) space research and development;

• (3) testing, manufacturing, or production that is not related to space-based weapons or systems; or

• (4) civil, commercial, or defense activities (including communications, navigation, surveillance, reconnaissance, early warning, or remote sensing) that are not related to space-based weapons or systems.
    SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

• In this Act:

• (1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an al ude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.

• (2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

• (i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--

• (I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

• (II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

• (III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

• (IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

• (ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--

• (I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

• (II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

• (III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

• (B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

• (i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

• (ii) chemtrails;

• (iii) high al ude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

• (iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

• (v) laser weapons systems;

• (vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

• (vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

• (C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Parker, could fluoride in the water cause that rainbow?.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Funny thing is sciences like this:

Influence of Cosmic Rays on Earth's Climate

The persistence of clouds change with cosmic rays. Contrails are the results of H2O being formed as the fuel burns. Planes fly at high al udes, like 30,000 ft+, and it's not only damn cold, low pressure. Things change from year to year.

Not saying this is the reason, but it could be why we see more than before. Over about the last 10 years or so, the cosmic radiation from the sun has increased since solar storms have decreased.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Parker, could fluoride in the water cause that rainbow?.
    That's got to be it!

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    They evidently exist to the United States Government. Wake the up, fools!
    Why don't you wake up, fool:
    Sponsor: Rep Kucinich, Dennis J. [OH-10] (introduced 10/2/2001) Cosponsors (None)
    ALL ACTIONS:

10/2/2001:
    Referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
    10/2/2001:
    Referred to House Science

10/4/2001:
    Referred to the Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics.

10/2/2001:
    Referred to House Armed Services

12/6/2001:
    Executive Comment Requested from DOD.
    4/19/2002:
    Unfavorable Executive Comment Received from DOD.

10/2/2001:
    Referred to House International Relations
    That was the end of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you understand that what you have just presented undermines the plausibility that chemtrails dont exist, right?

You understand that this was an admission by a member of Congress that the activity is real, right?

WC, I KNOW you know better. I KNOW it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kucinich tried to stop the activity. DOD nipped that in the bud. Thats all I need to know WC.

Thread Information