Page 61 of 127 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 3164
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess Pope's foul was a dangerous tackle with intent to injure too... I know he got a yellow for it, not a red, but it was still a bogus call.

Appoggiatura
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, stop the whinning, believe whatever you want to believe and just stop it.

- A tackle from behind deserved the card, he was booked, he should have known better.
    - A hard tackle straight to Pirlo's ankle deserved the red card.
    - McBride was crearly in the ball's path to the dismissed goal, good offside call.

From the same link you provided
    RED CARD! Eddie Pope off! Team America up a creek sans paddle! It's 10 v 9 now, after Eddie Pope gets his second yellow card. In fairness, that was definitely a booking, a lunge at Gilardinho from behind that got nowhere near the ball.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Croatia 0 - 0 Japan

Good game, but no winner. I think that Croatia played better and they deserved the win.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope the USA will end their adventure in Championships after next game, cause I do not want to hear any more whiners in here.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now Brazil will play agains Australia. I hope that we will watch great football.
    Brazil 3 - 0 Australia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now Brazil will play agains Australia. I hope that we will watch great football.
    Brazil 3 - 0 Australia
    Well I think Brazil will be motivated to play better and sent a message that they can play great football. You know- Argentina won 6-0, now it's their turn to take care of buisiness.

4:0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, so I wake up to watch the first game and ABC is showing the usual Sunday religious shows instead. I figured they'd at least show the second game now, but they're Joel Osteen, or whatever his name is. WTF? I can watch Univision, but this is bull .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carlos Alberto Parreira is going to have to get rid of Adriano and Ronaldo on the front line, or at least Ronaldo. They are just too slow. There's no agility up there. Brazil isn't playing as a team, and because of that they can't get any rhythm going in the box.

I hate to say this, but this team does not look like one that can make it all the way to the finals, unless Parreira is willing to make some changes, starting with replacing Ronaldo with Robinho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus, Brazilia has got no balls. I do not care if they are playing "like a turnament team" economicly and stuff.
    They just don't give enough effort and that can cast them. I would like them to lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    manumania, so much for ur 6-0 thumpin of australia prediction

australia > usa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus, Brazilia has got no balls. I do not care if they are playing "like a turnament team" economicly and stuff.
    They just don't give enough effort and that can cast them. I would like them to lose.
    insert robihno and Gilberto. Out - Rolando and Ze Roberto. They have heart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I think Brazil will be motivated to play better and sent a message that they can play great football. You know- Argentina won 6-0, now it's their turn to take care of buisiness.

4:0
    not goin to happen.

i think australias defense line is the best so far in the tournament, propz to them for containing or closing the gap, not allowin teh brazilians space to run with the ball.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Wow, Ronaldo is giving Shawn Kemp a run for his money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not goin to happen.

i think australias defense line is the best so far in the tournament, propz to them for containing or closing the gap, not allowin teh brazilians space to run with the ball.
    Yup.

And Brazil Does't GAF right now. They game is not looking that fluent as Argentinians and that's why even when they are the favorites they will lose, they are too old in my opinion and their defens is superold

mnanumania should be happy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Ronaldo!

Who ate all the pies?
    Who ate all the pies?
    You fat bas ,
    You fat bas ,
    You ate all the pies!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I guess you can be fat and good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Robinho should start. PERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i felt that guus shouldve had kewell on early instead of havin him comin of the bench, the aussies backline kept their line against the brasils in the first half, second half it just gave way.

even with backline of 3 players in teh last half, still manage to make it hard for the brasilians, but sumthing had to give when other 7 players were goin foward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roberto Carlos is the weakest link in Brazil team.

as i predicted Brazil played as good as they needed to win, they haven't put any effort into it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

as i predicted Brazil played as good as they needed to win, they haven't put any effort into it.
    his playin another brand of football, that is kickin it out into the crowd.

brasils weakest link = physical game

aussies manage to take out ronaldinho for the rest of the match. but it was adriano that was causing the problemz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The weakest link eats burgers during the game. That is all you need to know.

Kaka has been their best player IMO

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brazil picked up the pace in the second half. That and Robinho coming on helped turn the game their way. Although you have to give credit to Australia for continuing to attack until the end.

Now Parreira has the luxury of experimenting with line-ups in the Japan game, since Brazil already qualified for the next round. I bet you anything he'll leave Ronaldo in for the Japan match, to give him one last shot, but even he has got to admit that Ronaldo doesn't have it anymore. Imo he should give Robinho plenty of playing time in that game to get him ready for Italy or Ghana in the round of 16.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I'm an Aussie fan, I am very proud of the team right now. They've shown me a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I'm an Aussie fan, I am very proud of the team right now. They've shown me a lot.
    these guyz had been playin with each other for the last 15years, from under 21 champions till now (they won under 21 tournament), 12 years in the makin for this team to get it to here. They have received alot of criticisms for the first 2 wc runs, where they gave up leads in the end to lose the match for gettin y, due to arrogance and bailin out of the wc.

their ranking is not a true measurement of there performance rank 40-50 we should be top 20 or above you guyz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That game was close.

The 2-0 Brazil win is very deceiving, it could have gone either way. But damn it, the Aussies missed out on so many opportunities, especially that one where the goalie was out of net and all he had to do was kick it in.

Thread Information