San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geez sit Wemby already before we drop to 5th

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we dont wanna make wemby upset,do we now.He has let it be known,He wishes to play every
    game till the end.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need to tank now. Seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was fun watching our leftover starters and our 2 way guys vs their leftover starters and their G-league squad. Glad we made it to 20 wins since this was only a developmental year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need to tank now. Seriously.
    but but and the winning culture

In all seriousness, we all understand draft sucks but no need to lose chances to a high pick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5-3 Last 8 games

Break up the Spurs!
    Between teams resting or shutting down their best players and tanking ones, you can't really get any indication out of the last 10 games of any NBA season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Timvp. 7 players in double-double with 30 assists, but 16 TO’s. They could clean-up on the TO, but other than that it was a well-played again. But now stop with the Wins

Mamu seems to be a great fit with Wemby, high motor with 16 rebounds, 4 of which offensive, 4 assists and 11 points, 1-3 from downtown. He’s another player who can create for himself and others, in perpetual motion. It will be very hard not to give him minutes if he plays like this every night. He’s a Boris Diaw, a cliche, but it’s what Pop is looking, another player who will fit his “beautiful game.”

Cidy is another big guy who can pass and push the ball. But his outside shooting is terrible. It’s still a long process for this kid to develop his outside shooting to get a shot at the roster. But he seems to be a hard-working kid who is willimg to put the time in the gym.

Wemby, another all-around game filling-up the major stats. He could be a little more disciplined hoisting them 3’s and finding a better shot. Again, with 6 other players scoring in double-digits, it’s harder for the opponents to defend and will just likely result to more wins. But I think he gets it. He doesn’t need to carry the team, but finding others to win with him. Good stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope Pop can get us above Portland.

That will show the NBA how good we are.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    5-3 Last 8 games

Break up the Spurs!
    Small sample sizes are often biased and virtually meaningless to anyone but the one presenting them. The squad needs to be overhauled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously, i had no idea that gray, bouyea and duke were even on the roster last night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im astonished that people are complaining about mamu getting too many rebounds when rebounding from the 4 has been a weakness all year although to his credit sochan was much better at this in march

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Champagnie is really turning a corner to end the season. I feel it’s being overlooked but it would be a massive boost for the team if hes hitting his Danny Green arc with the contract hes on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Champagnie is really turning a corner to end the season. I feel it’s being overlooked but it would be a massive boost for the team if hes hitting his Danny Green arc with the contract hes on.
    end of last season is also when champagnie was at his best... which is the most suspect time since a lot of teams have already turned the page on the season. champagnie was also a summer league star, and he was basically up against summer league compe ion yesterday. luckily his contract is favorable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope the FO doesn't fall for it again tbh. They need a massive upgrade at the wing position and I'm not sold he's next season's answer because he's showing out in meaningless games again tbh.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. He's only 22 and the Spurs have him locked up at a low number through his age 25 season. It is quite possible that he improves a lot in that time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's sitting tonight.

Thread Information