My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta see more of that wemby,mamu combo.Think they compliment each other.Especially if mamu can
    keep knocking outside shots.Terrible part of the coaching staff to not let them play together earlier and see
    what they could of done.Hope mamu finishes the season in the starting lineup.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby being a cheat code on defense who can compensate his teammates limitations, I'd rather see him with a limited defender like Mamu than Sochan who's offensive limitations are too much of handicap for the offensive flow and agressives defenses on Wemby

It's also easier to improve defense than offense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if Mamu is auditioning for the potential Cedi Osman vacancy?

Seems to be a slot at PF between Sochan and Barlow and both Cedi and Mamu are off the books and would have to be brought back. I know Mamu plays a little C but I view him as a natural PF/C imho. They started Mamu alongside Wemby in the NOLA game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 players in double-figure and 34 assists, Wemby with 9 of them. Win despite 4 regulars outs. Great game for Wemby despite only 17 pts but finding his teammates. I’m sure Pop is extatic with his franchise player playing with this kind of win.

Thread Information