My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't to see what Wemby adds between now and the start of next season. Dude's going to be watching/dissecting every team and every game in the playoffs.

He's gonna be bigger, better, and nastier next year.

Onward.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hard to go -20 in a 5 point loss. I wonder if Pop will just glue Graham back to the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2014?

Det Freudian slip

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't give A to Tre with the end of game he had...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't give A to Tre with the end of game he had...
    Tre had 11 assists 12 rebounds and lead the Spurs on +/-... if Wemby has a A with 23 pts on 29 shots Tre has one too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why Graham is getting minutes when Tre/Wesley are both healthy. I understand Devin/Keldon/Sochan were out but just get Sidy some mins instead of playing Graham who isn't gonna be with the team next year anyways. You're not gonna showcase him after benching him all year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tre had 11 assists 12 rebounds and lead the Spurs on +/-... if Wemby has a A with 23 pts on 29 shots Tre has one too

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t say he had a bad game but scoring and +\- don’t tell the whole story.

his decision making were costly, especially his TO at 105-105 after Vic’s last block

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades. I was surprised we were in this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk before Denver: Why aren't we playing Graham! I don't understand what Pop is thinking
    Spurstalk after Denver: Why are we playing Graham! I don't understand what Pop is thinking

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before the Warriors game I said Spurs will do well because there's not much difference between any of the rotation players.

We'll see how the end of the season goes, but Spurs playing well without three supposed best players after Wemby isn't a good look for them.
    Not saying that these guys behind them are any good, just that because of all the losing we started grasping for straws and overrating everyone who shows literally anything that would make us think there's an actual NBA player in there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before the Warriors game I said Spurs will do well because there's not much difference between any of the rotation players.

We'll see how the end of the season goes, but Spurs playing well without three supposed best players after Wemby isn't a good look for them.
    Not saying that these guys behind them are any good, just that because of all the losing we started grasping for straws and overrating everyone who shows literally anything that would make us think there's an actual NBA player in there.

It’s funny that you think Devin Vassell isn’t an actual NBA player.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s funny that you think Devin Vassell isn’t an actual NBA player.
    Yeah, should've made myself more clear.
    NBA player for teams actually fighting for something.

I've got nothing against Devin, but until he proves me otherwise I'll keep repeating that he's the most common player you can find in the league these days.
    Shooting guard with average athleticism, defense and playmaking, great shooter.
    Until he makes some noticable improvements in playmaking and defense departments he's not good enough to be Wemby's best teammate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until he makes some noticable improvements in playmaking and defense departments he's not good enough to be Wemby's best teammate.
    I don't think anyone is under the impression that he is, but on a team with so many holes outside of Wembanyama, he's the least of their concerns.

He's a malleable, solid starter on a fair contract, who'll (presumably) look better once this team get's a lead play maker.

Thread Information