Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . Worst win of the season. in Sochan, what a time for his "even a broken clock is right twice a day" game. Wiz just got their 14th win, we could be a game within the 2 seed instead of 4

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    damn Pop is looking spry and energetic in this post game

crazy to think, but is Coach Pop actually too young and healthy to coach Spurs? is it possible for a coach to be too youthful and lionhearted?
    Maybe he can impress some other front offices and get an offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan is such a troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is def not the first time it’s just been the most noticeable due to the blowout last game. Wemby doesn’t always integrate well with the team offense, defense, or play efficiently and that combo will get our ass handed to us.

Now, we also have a lot of other up and down young players of course too. I’m not trying to pin this all on Wemby by any means.
    Dude, stop it. Yeah, not every player plays well everytime. Shockig news. The best Spurs lineups all have Wemby on there. He's by far the player with the most positive impact in the entire roster. Games like tonight are nothing more than flukes and not something that needs to be overanalized.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, stop it. Yeah, not every player plays well everytime. Shockig news. The best Spurs lineups all have Wemby on there. He's by far the player with the most positive impact in the entire roster. Games like tonight are nothing more than flukes and not something that needs to be overanalized.
    No, you!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for Jeremy tbh
    Yeah, I wanted the loss but after watching the whole team celebrate around Sochan, I hope this gives him a confidence boost going forward... he needed it.

Also, some time ago this season Pop said something to the effect of "Sochan's shot is ugly but as long as it's going in it's not worth messing with". Well, it's not going in anymore, Sochan should be reworking his 3 point shot from the ground up, they wasted a year and a half but shouldn't let go another second. Besides the percentages, he can't be passing up good looks or taking forever to shoot. That's the key to his whole game, if he's even a Keldon level shooter that opens up his whole game, That's what he should be doing 24/7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bend over, I'll analize you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s just a blind sniffer. He doesn’t stop to think for a second why the Spurs just got 40 points better in two days, without their top player. Except that it’s just a “fluke”. And that’s the depth of his analysis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s just a blind sniffer. He doesn’t stop to think for a second why the Spurs just got 40 points better in two days, without their top player. Except that it’s just a “fluke”. And that’s the depth of his analysis
    What's your analysis, that we are 40 pts better without Wembanyama?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your analysis, that we are 40 pts better without Wembanyama?
    No I said he needs to integrate better and more consistently with the team, and be more efficient. Which includes cutting out the dumb ass turnovers that most everyone blindly ignores because they are so infatuated with him.

I know your not as dumb as your acting, stop trolling and get your head out of Wembys anus so you can actually see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I said he needs to integrate better and more consistently with the team, and be more efficient. Which includes cutting out the dumb ass turnovers that most everyone blindly ignores because they are so infatuated with him.

I know your not as dumb as your acting, stop trolling and get your head out of Wembys anus so you can actually see.
    I agree, just like the rest of the players need to also do. This is a young team and there's a reason they are 16 and 56.

Wemby is still the best player of the roster by a distance and the Spurs are dramatically better when he's on the floor, why are you acting as this fluke ass win means anything?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s getting obvious wemby should be traded while his value is high.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Series win against KD's Suns... who would've thought?
    That means he's gonna force a trade to the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs are 2-1 without Wemby since the All-Star Break, with wins over GS and Phoenix and the sole loss being that heart-breaking game against Sacramento. Calling the result a fluke is silly. The reality is that Victor isn't the only Spurs who improved after the ASB. We've known that the Wemby-less roster wasn't a bad as it has been this season. People should be happy that they're showing that now rather than insecure that a rookie isn't instantly making everyone around him better all the time. The Grizzlies routinely played better without Ja for years despite him being obviously their best player. It's okay for a small stretch of the season for Wemby's teammates to potentially perform closer to their previous standard without him.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan is such a troll.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs are 2-1 without Wemby since the All-Star Break, with wins over GS and Phoenix and the sole loss being that heart-breaking game against Sacramento. Calling the result a fluke is silly. The reality is that Victor isn't the only Spurs who improved after the ASB. We've known that the Wemby-less roster wasn't a bad as it has been this season. People should be happy that they're showing that now rather than insecure that a rookie isn't instantly making everyone around him better all the time. The Grizzlies routinely played better without Ja for years despite him being obviously their best player. It's okay for a small stretch of the season for Wemby's teammates to potentially perform closer to their previous standard without him.
    Wow they beat a Warriors team without Curry. I hope the front office doesn't take anything from this fool's gold win vs how trash they have been the rest of the season. If they keep playing good defense without Wemby on the floor then maybe you can take something from it but the big sample size says they don't. Also that Sacramento team is notorious for playing down to compe ion when the other team's star is out per their fanbase. Even blew a game at home to Detroit when Cade was out.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:23 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your mental gymnastic is impressive tbh

This game is an embarrassment and shows how either cynical or incompetent this roster is.

Its like ppl using the number of total assit as an argument to convince they’re talented passers…

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow they beat a Warriors team without Curry. I hope the front office doesn't take anything from this fool's gold win vs how trash they have been the rest of the season. If they keep playing good defense without Wemby on the floor then maybe you can take something from it but the big sample size says they don't. Also that Sacramento team is notorious for playing down to compe ion when the other team's star is out per their fanbase. Even blew a game at home to Detroit when Cade was out.
    This (about fool gold)

+ As weird as it sounds they’re only better without Wemby bc they lack talent. They don’t have to think much and just go plan A most of the time. Sochan loves it, heads down and reacts very well

Also let’s not act like Phoenix didn’t have a let down when they learned Wemby wouldn’t play…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jermey has a weird hitch or hesitation in his 3 point release
    He keeps his left hand on the ball too long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on, ofc it's a fluke. how can anyone take any kind of conclusions out of 3 freaking games, including one won in the last seconds compared to a whole season that says Spurs are better by a wild margin with Wemby on the floor, including after the ASG? That's what those stats are for, giving some perspective.

Suns had two shots at the win. If they score, the record is 1-2 since the ASB without Wemby... What's the analysis then? Same with people who said spurs and Malaki "turned a corner" after the ASG after they went from worth to top 3 point shooting team... Then They colled off, Malaki got 2/15 the next two games and spurs got back to their normal terrible, losing team.

suns admitted themselves they may have got complacent with Wemby off. And opponents don't also have a proper, clear scouting report of the spurs without Wemby, just like they didn't to start the season and spurs grabbed 3 wins in their first 5 games (leading to other crazy analyses).
    Last edited by JPB; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:31 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s good for Wemby to watch this game “looking in” and see the difference how the team play without him. Sure, team rallies without their best player, etc. Still Wemby can see how he can bring the best out of his teammates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s good for Wemby to watch this game “looking in” and see the difference how the team play without him. Sure, team rallies without their best player, etc. Still Wemby can see how he can bring the best out of his teammates.
    Or maybe they should learn how to play winning basketball during those 18 minutes when he's resting during games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or maybe they should learn how to play winning basketball during those 18 minutes when he's resting during games.
    reliance on Wemby, but also Wemby needing to integrate himself and vice versa. “Learning to play with each other”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with wins over GS
    *without Curry

Thread Information