Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    "Game plan? 2003 cab, Coltrane and counting money. Oh you mean during the game.. oh wow.. think of a question. They're a good team, we're still learning. It's not rocket science. You have to shoot and defend to win"

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BolBol hurt his shoulder on that last block, wild

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    BolBol hurt his shoulder on that last block, wild
    How is he going to climb aboard cargo ships now?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the positive side, I cancelled my league pass. On the negative side, it still runs through April 3. Back on the positive side, when I visit S.A. in a couple of weeks, tickets to the last couple games of the season should be quite cheap. Though unlikely we'd attend, if no Wemby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop got to hug KD and Book (kept it classy) then will get home early for wine, so a successful night for him.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s an unnecessary stinky joke here man…

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like time to make up an injury for Wemby soon, to justify sitting him out and preserve his ROY stat averages given the total collapse of the team lately. Which seems to bleeding over into his play too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is one ugly MF’er.
    Looks like when Mumm-Ra transforms

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surreal post game press conf again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is one ugly MF’er.
    if Venus Williams and Predator had a kid...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surreal post game press conf again
    LOL what kind of stupid did Pop say this time?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And ppl bash me when I say Pop isn't doing Vic's career any favors... He can actually start by putting shooters around vic instead of starting Tre, Julian and Sochan... It's not like we can be much worse, but at least we would see how Vic operates with normal NBA spacing

Secondly he isn't even constructing an offense around vic... He is having him play pick-up ball
    Julian is what passes for a shooter on this roster sadly

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you not want an allstar player who can spread the floor and make 3s and throw easy lobs to Wemby? And is there going to be somebody in this weak draft just as good and better than Trae?
    let's not forget: who doesn't play defense, doesn't shoot very well, turns the ball over a lot and get paid a lot

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    On the positive side, I cancelled my league pass. On the negative side, it still runs through April 3. Back on the positive side, when I visit S.A. in a couple of weeks, tickets to the last couple games of the season should be quite cheap. Though unlikely we'd attend, if no Wemby.
    How do you cancel league pass?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL what kind of stupid did Pop say this time?
    The usual condescending bs. I saw it live it should be on spurs.com in a few minutes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you cancel league pass?
    I was paying $13.99 monthly for a single team league pass through Amazon. $14.99 gets you the full league pass.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    let's not forget: who doesn't play defense, doesn't shoot very well, turns the ball over a lot and get paid a lot
    We covered this, his salary is low 40s which is tolerable and he can outscore who he’s playing against so who needs defense anyway in that cir stance? Most importantly, we’ve see him throw lobs to Capela like butter to the tune of 10 APG. We hear your concerns, they are not unfounded but they are not overriding.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you can’t succeed individually on this team, you’re probably just not cut out for a long career in the NBA. I’m not trying to be unfair, but if any of these guys are worthy of any rotation, it should be obvious right now. The fact that these guys aren’t showing up in these garbage time games turned into auditions tells the front office everything they need to know if they didn’t already. I’ve tried to have a hopeful outlook that these guys just need a vet or two to help em, but this house needs cleaned.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does Brian Wright still have a job? Looking at this roster construction I don’t think he knows what he’s doing.

RC needs to take the wheel back. Ain’t no way they should go into the offseason with this dude in charge. Dangerous game the Spurs are playing letting that dude lead.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does Brian Wright still have a job? Looking at this roster construction I don’t think he knows what he’s doing.

RC needs to take the wheel back. Ain’t no way they should go into the offseason with this dude in charge. Dangerous game the Spurs are playing letting that dude lead.
    Some people says hes not the one in charge.Either way somebodys head needs to roll.This is bad and
    embarrasing.The future dont look good with this current roster,Major change should happen this offseason.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not all on Wright. Drafting 19 year olds is a roll of the dice waiting for the player to get motivated and take advantage of the situation, too often in my opinion. The coaches deserve blame, too, for not motivating them.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people says hes not the one in charge.Either way somebodys head needs to roll.This is bad and
    embarrasing.The future dont look good with this current roster,Major change should happen this offseason.
    Whether he is in charge or not, on court chaos and failure follows him. League ran Sam Hinkie out of Philly for this kind of incompetence. He’s going to meet the same fate.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We covered this, his salary is low 40s which is tolerable and he can outscore who he’s playing against so who needs defense anyway in that cir stance? Most importantly, we’ve see him throw lobs to Capela like butter to the tune of 10 APG. We hear your concerns, they are not unfounded but they are not overriding.
    he can outscore on a low percentage meaning he is going to need a lot of shots. His salary is up for renegotiation soon and he’ll command in the 60. Do you think that Trae, Wemby and Vassel with not much left for the rest can win? I’m not saying that this is not the case but Young is not a slam dunk

Thread Information