My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Williams, Franz Wagner, Tyrese Haliburton, Nicolas Claxton… ya boy has picked out players who people didn’t think would be that successful in the NBA. I’m making a call right now before anyone does. If this is the year I get one wrong, so be it.

This player I will name might not be drafted by the Spurs. He’ll have to skyrocket enough to jump into the top 10. I think he does have a chance to jump high in the draft, but he’s currently not projected in any mock draft I have seen so it would have to be the biggest jump ever and I don’t think it will happen. Maybe he makes it late first round at best.

I think by next week during the combine you will start hearing his name. Right now, if you search for articles or scouting reports, you won’t find much.

His name is Michael Ajayi. He will be one of the best players to come out of this class. It probably won’t be immediate, but this guy is incredibly talented and being a late bloomer has caused him to be an unknown to many people. He’ll probably get a two way. I hope it’s by us.

You’ll see bump this thread if I’m right. You’re free to bump this thread if I’m wrong.
    Last edited by Dejounte; 5 Hours Ago at 06:36 PM.

Thread Information