Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Injuries / age would have me lower my price. 20 per is decent I’m thinking
    I agree with your assessment on Klay. However, I believe GS will offer him somewhere around 3/75. We would have to pry him away with a better offer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Charlotte pick (don't think it ever conveys as a 1st round pick) for Quentin Grimes from Detroit. About equal value plus they have too many guards. At least he plays defense unlike some of our guards. Might as well make use of that crappy pick. Yeah I know it turns into two 2nd round picks, but by then we'll have several other 2nd rounders to try to flip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with your assessment on Klay. However, I believe GS will offer him somewhere around 3/75. We would have to pry him away with a better offer
    The problem is, he hates coming off the bench,and I don’t see that changing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, I'd hate to have Klay for anything for more than 1 or 2 years, but I don't think you land him otherwise. I'd prefer to give a deal like that to Grayson Allen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Golden States cap situation is horrible, hopefully that plays into our favor.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    magic are flush with small guards
    No, they're not and Russell isn't a small guard. Only Anthony would qualify as such.

Suggs is the lone guard entrenched going forward.

Fultz and probably Harris are goners in the off season.

There's a clear need for a volume 3-point shooting lead guard, who's comfortable enough splitting the ball handling duties with Banchero and Wagner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give Chicago their pick back for Lavine and Coby White. There is zero market for Lavine as we saw esrlier in the year, he knows Pop from the Olympics, and so what if hes overpaid?

the price to get Lavine’s salary of your books is Coby White and you can have your pick back. We get a point guard and a wing scorer who can get buckets whose contract will be expiring just as Wemby enters his prime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually a fan of a healthy Zach Lavine. However, a healthy Zach Lavine no longer exists. $136MM for 3 years of Zach Lavine in street clothes? It's not like its my money, but nah dawg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually a fan of a healthy Zach Lavine. However, a healthy Zach Lavine no longer exists. $136MM for 3 years of Zach Lavine in street clothes? It's not like its my money, but nah dawg.
    if lonzo still had 2 knees he would be perfect for Wemby

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lavine + Bulls 2024 1st - Spurs
    Zollins + Tre ( expiring )+ Devonte graham ( expiring )+ Both 2024 seconds + Bulls 2025 first & second + Hornets 1st - Bulls

Keep all the Hawks picks as well as our own.
    Hmmmmm…..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re worse than Multi bumping his own threads because no one else will.

Zach Lavine is damaged goods that will never heal, making more than $40M per year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melo Ball extended contract + Duren's middle league exception, Detroit 1st + Washington's 2 expiring trade contracts - Beal, upon releasing Devonte Graham + 2 non guaranteed 2nd rd draft picks for Haliburton

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have been against acquiring Trae Young because of his defense but think about it- if we get him and start winning, the Instagram Baller will go clinically INSANE lmaooooooo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melo Ball extended contract + Duren's middle league exception, Detroit 1st + Washington's 2 expiring trade contracts - Beal, upon releasing Devonte Graham + 2 non guaranteed 2nd rd draft picks for Haliburton
    Beal’s been in Phoenix all year, you ding dong. Indy’s also not doing anything short of 7 years worth of FRPs and swaps for Hali.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re worse than Multi bumping his own threads because no one else will.

Zach Lavine is damaged goods that will never heal, making more than $40M per year.
    Some of you don’t follow along well and keep regurgitating variations of the same post; this board is entertainment lest we forget? Don’t bump anything I say, it’s all here to be ridiculed if need be. lol……right? I’ve missed on plenty of takes but I’ve been pretty close on others; it’s fun so let’s just keep it that way capisce?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beal’s been in Phoenix all year, you ding dong. Indy’s also not doing anything short of 7 years worth of FRPs and swaps for Hali.
    How about you give us a hot take to stand on or an original insightful plan regarding this topic. Please know I’ve checked and balanced you for a while not saying anything because it wasn’t my pig nor my farm!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klay can't defend anymore and he's not the automatic shooter he used to be after the ACL tear and Achilles tear back to back. No thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klay can't defend anymore and he's not the automatic shooter he used to be after the ACL tear and Achilles tear back to back. No thanks.
    He’d be a vast improvement over Champagnie at the right price, and would provide both veteran and championship experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’d be a vast improvement over Champagnie at the right price, and would provide both veteran and championship experience.
    What's the right price though? Because my gut tells me it will take at least 3/60 as a starting place. I'd rather go after Grayson Allen with a deal like that.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 year deal for washed up 34 year old won't be the right price

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To Hornets: Johnson . . . Bridges replacement and better roster balance.

To Timberwolves: Craptors or Bulls 1st, Bertans . . . salary relief, draft capital, volume 3-point shooting forward (can waive for $5M, then attempt to re-sign for minimum).

To Spurs: Reid, Micic . . . versatile frontcourt starter, stopgap backup PG (would attempt to re-route, along with Hornets 1st for Brogdon).

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Zero chance the Wolves are looking to move Reid imo, he's probably the best backup big in the NBA and a big part of their success

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To Hornets: Johnson . . . Bridges replacement and better roster balance.

To Timberwolves: Craptors or Bulls 1st, Bertans . . . salary relief, draft capital, volume 3-point shooting forward (can waive for $5M, then attempt to re-sign for minimum).

To Spurs: Reid, Micic . . . versatile frontcourt starter, stopgap backup PG (would attempt to re-route, along with Hornets 1st for Brogdon).
    I'd like that alot with the re-route for Brogdon...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zero chance the Wolves are looking to move Reid imo, he's probably the best backup big in the NBA and a big part of their success
    Minnesota’s total cap for next season is $246M, and they’ve never won a playoff series with any of these players. They have to do something, because they’re $10M into the second apron. Naz is a player that they can trade into cap room, and actually receive something, not send assets out.

Thread Information