Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oddly enough, wesley may wind up having more potential than branham. also, it's highly unlikely that champagnie has any long term future with this team.
    His defense is legitimately great. Branham can't even shoot right now which makes him a nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wesley looks decent because we've got no other point of attack defender.
    And we've got noone else who's that fast with the ball and can penetrate the defense.
    Too bad that he's got almost no playmaking instincts and can't shoot, making him effectively useless if we're ever to be a serious team.

Right now we're grasping for straws and trying to see some positives in these charity cases.
    Wemby and Devin are obviously legit NBA players.
    Keldon can be a solid sprak off the bench with his energy, but can't be a starter on a serious team due to his atrocious defense.
    Everyone else is somewhere between being a charity case (Collins, Tre) to being an actual detriment to the team (Branham).
    i think right now the spurs roster has 7 legit NBA caliber players... wemby, vassell, keldon, collins, tre, osman, graham. considering graham is in the doghouse for whatever reason, we only have 6 in the rotation, one of whom is currently hurt

mcdermott used to be, but he looks spent

the rest are guys who simply havent proven they belong yet, with varying degrees of optimism that they will get there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barlow and Wesley playing better this game. Hope Pop gives them more mins

Thread Information