Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Branham's a 12th man
    I meant his best fit if he improves is as a 6th man, not point guard. But yeah he could be a 3rd stringer. Hopefully he improves even if played out of position at the moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks Spurs replay just starting on TNT right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby going 0/4 3PT to start didn't really do Spurs any favors lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just watched the game ... TNT has to be happy with that entertaining game ... I mean Wemby, Vassell and Keldon did some sick tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jones is a good player. Knows how to run an offense and is one of the three statistically above average defenders on this team. Basically only Wemby, Devin, and Tre, everyone else getting rotation minus is a traffic cone or worse defensively from Sochan (terrible, bottom third of the league) to Branham (bottom 4 defender in the league among players who gets regular minutes). This season is not on Tre Jones and I'm not going to hate on him for not being a three point shooter when he does two critically important things for this team well.
    I like Tre Jones, but he’s normally overpowered by the other team’s starting PG. As raw as Wesley is, he’s a much better defender and imo the best POA defender of the team. He has shown great poise compared to last season. His dribble penetration is creating assists if not for him, but creating connecting pass. It’s not a popular take, but the Spurs problem is not offense but defense and sustaining leads, and that’s where Wesley could help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol in thinking that this kid will wait 4 years to "win", if this team is not compe ive by year 3 he is leaving, no doubt.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Tre Jones, but he’s normally overpowered by the other team’s starting PG. As raw as Wesley is, he’s a much better defender and imo the best POA defender of the team. He has shown great poise compared to last season. His dribble penetration is creating assists if not for him, but creating connecting pass. It’s not a popular take, but the Spurs problem is not offense but defense and sustaining leads, and that’s where Wesley could help.
    Didn't include Wesley since he really isn't in the rotation but yeah he's elite defensively in his limited minutes and I'd much rather see him play than Branham who is hopelessly bad.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    branham belongs in the austin spurs....Wesley turn to prove hes better and deserves sum playing time

wesley leading the break with wemby past the ft line asking for the ball for a highlight dunk

with wesley ignoring wemby and proceeding to get his blocked by giannis…

tells you all you need to know about wesley

and we knew since summer league wesley was garbage

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Post Count
    Players confused as Pop suddenly starts doing some coaching knowing the TNT cameras are on

Thread Information