Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to this random guy on youtube:

I do find interesting that bit that says this must be Pop's call because no medical professional would be handling it this way. If this is the case, it is time to tell Pop to back off from certain things, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Random YouTuber must be right about medical matters. Probably a Spurstalker, to boot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Random YouTuber must be right about medical matters. Probably a Spurstalker, to boot.
    He's a doctor at least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a doctor at least.
    Yeah, surely no one would ever lie about such a thing on the internet.. Spurs get Wemby and suddenly the Spurs fan base IQ drops

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, surely no one would ever lie about such a thing on the internet.. Spurs get Wemby and suddenly the Spurs fan base IQ drops
    Don't know who you are referring to because I've been knocking it out of the park with every single take ever since we got Wemby, tbh.

Also, there's a link to the guy's instagram where you can pretty much check if he's full of bull or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a doctor at least.
    Well why didn't you say so

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a doctor at least.
    . You called him a random guy onYoutube.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whenever you see someone claim that everyone agrees with them or perfection it is a good litmus test for someone being full of . We have to examples of this dynamic in this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop has smartest guy in the room syndrome. He limited TD and Manu's minutes when they got old which helped extend their careers, got a bunch of praise for it and now he does all sorts of crazy with younger players. This minutes restriction seems stupid to me. Find it hard to believe that Wemby is fine playing 25 mpg but 5-8 more mpg more would make him more vulnerable to injury. If he's healthy enough to play then play him his normal minutes otherwise sit him. Holding him out of back to backs. Even limiting his normal playing time to low 30s mpg is dumb. Nobody else does that with their young guys.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Subs utions has always been Pop's second greatest weakness as a coach so this is no surprise. I can't think of a player who he's coached that he didn't butcher their minutes outside of maybe manu and parker.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby is fine...Pop is trying his best not to play him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, all these takes are getting old, lame, annd BORING. Yall are some impatient MF’ers.

It’s like you work at ESPN and are already trying to sow dissent. Chill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, all these takes are getting old, lame, annd BORING. Yall are some impatient MF’ers.

It’s like you work at ESPN and are already trying to sow dissent. Chill
    Creating dysentery among the ranks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Random? Dude is spot on about sports medicine and its why his channel is so highly watched. He's not just a youtuber, he's a ing doctor and this is literally his specialization but sure ex all over it because you don't like what he has to say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . You called him a random guy onYoutube.
    And you opened your ing mouth without knowing a ing thing about him or watching the video. Maybe instead of spouting off your uninformed bull you can just keep quiet if you don't know what you're talking about? I know this would drastically limit your posting but that might not be such a bad thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH its a very informative video (most of his are) where he explains what's concerning about the injury and the biomechanics behind it. Highly recommend the watch.

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop is a re , we knew this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ex jumping into this thread in lighting speed to deflect for his idol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slurpers will really poo-poo a well-made, informative, in-depth Youtube analysis from a valid source, but will clap like seals everytime Timvp forces himself to post and s out Bs for this historically awful team in his lame game grades threads. Wild .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Wemby is starting to get sick of the load management. He subbed himself in in the last game and played 26 minutes when he was supposed to play only 24! He wants to play, he wants to help his team win.

If they are waiting on some imaging results to remove his restrictions then get them done already. Isn't that something you get almost instantly when you are in high level sports?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It sucks for the NBA that Wemby is stuck on the Spurs. He won’t really get to come into his own until his third contract on his next team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It sucks for the NBA that Wemby is stuck on the Spurs. He won’t really get to come into his own until his third contract on his next team.
    At the current trajectory, it won't take that long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs' Victor Wembanyama checked himself back into Grizzlies game despite not being 'allowed to' (clutchpoints.com)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel Pop has been traumatize since '00 when scrub Scott Pollard took out Duncan's knee during the final week of the regular season which kept Duncan out of the playoffs. After that incident Pop was very cautious when it came to resting guys when it came to injury. He then took it to another level during the 2010's but it was necessary to extend Duncan and Manu's career. What he's doing now with Wemby is straight up crazy and is too much.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of this is even news if we're a .500 or better team. Its literally the only thing to debate about. I'm not putting much stock into fabricated outrage when there is little to nothing on the line.

Thread Information