Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    popovich facing the repercussions of forcing his lefty politics on his players.......players r getting red pilled & finding out democrats r ............

"I ain't going to speak for nobody but he didn't want to do all the other (expletive) that Pop did too. Like the learning. He just wants to hoop. Everybody don't want to learn what's in Africa. Learn the maps and he just wanted to hoop. I ain't saying that's right or wrong but he just didn't want to do that."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ffs

Who is surprised?

Old man has gotta go

Can't even get Wemby a PG

I’M A DAMN SPUR!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stone hands

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash person. Wish Bowen had told him to FO on wanting #12.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does not surprise me at all. Kawhi ain’t havin none of that drunk POS BS.

I think Luka was not having any of that BS either though not a big deal I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does not surprise me at all. Kawhi ain’t havin none of that drunk POS BS.

I think Luka was not having any of that BS either though not a big deal I guess.
    Kawhi doesn’t care about anything. He didn’t even know who DAVID ROBINSON ing was. Solipsism defined.

Luka was just a lazy ass.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i feel sorry for OP

maybe next time. keep trying pal

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course kawhitter is a re - not even pop could instill some knowledge on that s bag

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaMarsha not getting a job with the Spurs

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    can't blame la for saying that.

can't blame players for not wanting to take more college classes when all they just wanna do is ball.

totally disagree with OP's premise / framing though.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ayup. I knew that's why Kawhi left at the time. Aldridge speaking truth.

Pop is like most lefties, they can't shut their mouths...and then get upset when people don't wanna hear them. It's the Hollywood syndrome. In Texas, it's called the Dixie Chicks Effect.

Pop is creating a barrier between the Spurs and Spurs fans. Totally unnecessary...but, like most lefties, can't help himself. Unfortunately, the NBA is full of Pop's these days. Shame.
    Last edited by SouthernFryd; 12-29-2023 at 01:31 AM.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pop is like most lefties, they can't shut their mouths...and then get upset when people don't wanna hear them. It's the Hollywood syndrome. In Texas, it's called the Dixie Chicks Effect.

Pop is creating a barrier between the Spurs and Spurs fans. Totally unnecessary...but, like most lefties, can't help himself. Unfortunately, the NBA is full of Pop's these days. Shame.
    Oh and let me guess, Republicans are sooooo much better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Republicans are hands down infinitely more crooked than Democrats. Under the ing guise of their religion to boot. 99% of Republicans ain't worth a ing .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash person. Wish Bowen had told him to FO on wanting #12.
    lol Aldridge didn't say anything wrong here, nor did he spill the tea. What an idiotic take

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll say things about Pop because of his hard/boneheaded and stubborn coaching decisions, as well as his tendency to be a super control freak, basketball-wise, not because he ain't down with Republicans' racist, gun toting, and extreme religious BS.

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing worse than a democrat is a republican.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Misleading thread le, LMA didn't say anything of the sort... of course posters are going to believe dumbass OP instead of watching a 2 minute video

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SJax also didn't take any shots at the Spurs here. Just says that Pop and the organization will put you to the test to make you a better person/player, and Kawhi couldn't take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing worse than a democrat is a republican.
    Democrat <<<<<<<<<<<<< of the two evils. And I always gotta laugh when Republicans are like, "SHOW US THE EPSTEIN LIST!!!!" And I just think to myself, "You morons really think there were only Democrats taking those trips" Dumbasses, per the usual.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans used to have workplace takeover syndrome and were rightfully ridiculed for it. If you want to see relive a small example of it check out this Nunslaughter video from 2011.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_T2DNUgB_0

In 2016, Trump ushered in the age of post-party politics, where the highest form of iden y is now MAGA rather than race, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation. Republicans, independents and intelligent Democrats embraced this and united against the cabal.

The small remaining cluster of Democrat-identified can't see this and remain on a steady descent into madness as reality is in increasing conflict with their programmed expectations.

As one of these Democrats, Pop is oblivious to how many professional norms he's violating by failing to perform the job he was gifted over better-qualified minorities.

"Everybody don't wanna learn about Africa...or learn the maps..."

Yup. Companies are trying to float the DEI & ESG crap to divide the workforce but no one outside of HR wants anything to do with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrat <<<<<<<<<<<<< of the two evils. And I always gotta laugh when Republicans are like, "SHOW US THE EPSTEIN LIST!!!!" And I just think to myself, "You morons really think there were only Democrats taking those trips" Dumbasses, per the usual.
    Every single politician in office is on that ing list.
    They're all ing children.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans used to have workplace takeover syndrome and were rightfully ridiculed for it. If you want to see relive a small example of it check out this Nunslaughter video from 2011.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_T2DNUgB_0

In 2016, Trump ushered in the age of post-party politics, where the highest form of iden y is now MAGA rather than race, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation. Republicans, independents and intelligent Democrats embraced this and united against the cabal.

The small remaining cluster of Democrat-identified can't see this and remain on a steady descent into madness as reality is in increasing conflict with their programmed expectations.

As one of these Democrats, Pop is oblivious to how many professional norms he's violating by failing to perform the job he was gifted over better-qualified minorities.

"Everybody don't wanna learn about Africa...or learn the maps..."

Yup. Companies are trying to float the DEI & ESG crap to divide the workforce but no one outside of HR wants anything to do with it.
    HR is fully onboard DEI and ESG lol, marxists got that into law to force their way into business ins utions.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the people asking to see the list aren't republicans. Maybe the republicans asking to see the list are fine with child molesters going to jail. Maybe you are rationalizing your support for child molesters because you know how much it benefits you politically.

The lesser of two evils is evil. You shouldn't support evil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is one of the most clear examples of projection on a forum where 75% of the posts are as such.

Kawhi left to go to LA. Nothing that happened in SA or Toronto could have changed that. He still had confetti from Toronto’s championship parade in his cornrows when he signed on the dotted line with the Clippers.

All of this spun from the Kawhi trade:

Keldon
    Malaki
    Toronto 1-6 3 year FRP
    Chicago 1-10 FRP

Not too shabby for a guy who was bent on getting home to SoCal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So a notably selfish player ridiculed as my touches, Disliked team building excerises that were created in the wake of a star leaving the team in a messy way. Yawn

Thread Information