My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at Jackson trying to make about him and put him and Kawhi on the same level

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s not what LMA said, and it’s not why load management left. Stop making it more complicated than it was. The guy wanted to play in LA.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ayup. I knew that's why Kawhi left at the time. Aldridge speaking truth.

Pop is like most lefties, they can't shut their mouths...and then get upset when people don't wanna hear them. It's the Hollywood syndrome. In Texas, it's called the Dixie Chicks Effect.

Pop is creating a barrier between the Spurs and Spurs fans. Totally unnecessary...but, like most lefties, can't help himself. Unfortunately, the NBA is full of Pop's these days. Shame.
    you can lead the horse to water but you can't make it drink. Pop is wasting his time trying to convert idiots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s not what LMA said, and it’s not why load management left. Stop making it more complicated than it was. The guy wanted to play in LA.
    Reminder, site owner said from what he knew but was and apparently still is not at liberty to divulge.....
    50/50 on which side was responsible for the break up.

Now as to Kawhi's publicly stating "LA only", that was and is and will always be total chicken .
    I won't assume the entire divorce was a ruse to get to LA.

As to the video, Jackson is a known clown and Spurs hater so i take him with a grain of salt. He may be true that technically Parker should not have called Kahwi a pussy in the media. But by that time it was like FFS either play or don't play but enough with the delays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reminder, site owner said from what he knew but was and apparently still is not at liberty to divulge.....
    50/50 on which side was responsible for the break up.

Now as to Kawhi's publicly stating "LA only", that was and is and will always be total chicken .
    I won't assume the entire divorce was a ruse to get to LA.

As to the video, Jackson is a known clown and Spurs hater so i take him with a grain of salt. He may be true that technically Parker should not have called Kahwi a pussy in the media. But by that time it was like FFS either play or don't play but enough with the delays.
    He left a Toronto championship team that could have been built for him to play in LA with Playoff Pee His Pants Paul George. It was always about getting to LA.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He left a Toronto championship team that could have been built for him to play in LA with Playoff Pee His Pants Paul George. It was always about getting to LA.
    Yep. Too bad he wasn't man enough to just say that instead of manufacturing a reason to demand a trade.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is one of the most clear examples of projection on a forum where 75% of the posts are as such.

Kawhi left to go to LA. Nothing that happened in SA or Toronto could have changed that. He still had confetti from Toronto’s championship parade in his cornrows when he signed on the dotted line with the Clippers.

All of this spun from the Kawhi trade:

Keldon
    Malaki
    Toronto 1-6 3 year FRP
    Chicago 1-10 FRP

Not too shabby for a guy who was bent on getting home to SoCal.
    When he was going to Dodger games with Magic everyone should have realized what was up.

And yeah, the Spurs could just as easily have ended up in a situation where they couldn't get anything for him because everyone knew he wanted to go to LA. Getting a lot of assets for a rental is pretty good. Hope those two draft picks become good players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever.
    He may have left in better cir stances, like galaxies better if the 50/50 had not occured.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi being a dumb uneducated moron like the OP isn't exactly ground breaking news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point I'm pretty sure Graham is a registered republican lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And maybe Berlow as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao listening to that podcast, taking it seriously, AND posting a thread about it.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that explains why pop refused to play david robinson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another ST political post disguised as a sports take-sponsored by the usual suspects.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SJax is butthurt and trying to recruit ex-Spurs on his side. LaMarcia was a willing trying to be cool agreeing with the peer pressure. I don’t always agree with Pop’s way but I do get what he wants his players to be. Building strong character for these young men, yes young especially now, players get in the NBA 18-19 years old and becoming instant millionaires. A lot of NBA players don’t last after their 1st contracts, but seemingly Spurs have more players staying in the league. I’m sure it’s not a big coincidence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jack is an idiot. Nephew wanted to hoop? Nope. The team wanted to hoop hence why they had a players meeting. Spurs didn’t defend nephew? Wrong again. They defended him all year despite nephew’s team ragging on the organization that basically created him. ST hypocrisy knows no bounds. They went from hating on nephew and LMA to sucking their nuts. No surprise there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m proud of Tony for what he said tbh. Kawhi kept publicly saying I’m coming back and then just never did.
    the Spurs didn’t say the timeline, Kawhi's camp did. Over and over. TP just said the truth and the media just ran with it. Dude never had surgery, still refuses to play hurt, and in the end has a degenerative knee issue just like the Spurs said he did. Kawhi just had no heart that season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans are hands down infinitely more crooked than Democrats. Under the ing guise of their religion to boot. 99% of Republicans ain't worth a ing .
    This is such a typical lefty response. Just have to get vulgar and bring in religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is such a typical lefty response. Just have to get vulgar and bring in religion.
    yeah. the left always bringing religion into things

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When GED kori is on your team, you know your team is all ed up

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Republicans are always about me, me, me. They know that selfishness is not right so they pretend to be religious to give themselves good conscience but they just don't care about anybody else. Their hypocrisy is just astonishing and they surely have never read the bible or they would stop thinking that money is the most important thing in the world. Pop is wasting his time, if somebody wants to be a prick there is nothing you can do about it.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurscuck and Reddi s always frothing at the mouth when they found out someone doesn’t agree with their fake moral posturing. They’re paid to play basketball not be political activists. That’s why one of my all time favorite moments is crater face telling the fans to stop booing and them booing him even louder. Clowns like him and you get reality checked

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Glad that LMA didn't get goaded into saying anything negative and didn't comment when Jack brought TP up (again).

at Pop trying to teach black players about Africa

astounding how full of himself and out of touch Jack still is though, to act like he was on the same level as Kawhi with the Spurs or that their situations were even remotely similar also did Tony his girl too or what? dude uses any chance he can to talk about TP who probably forgets Jack even exists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In every interview he does LMA gives the Spurs props and never says anything negative. Yet spurstalkers want to spin things since it fits their narrative

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the people asking to see the list aren't republicans. Maybe the republicans asking to see the list are fine with child molesters going to jail. Maybe you are rationalizing your support for child molesters because you know how much it benefits you politically.

The lesser of two evils is evil. You shouldn't support evil.
    Where did you gather that I support that ? I said that Republicans are stupid for thinking that it was only Democrats going on those trips. Don't be a dumbass. And yes, it's obvious that you don't pay attention because the majority of people on social media that "DEMAND WE SEE THOSE LISTS!!!" are indeed Republican.

I don't support molesters, pedophiles, etc, whether Democrat, Republican, Tea Party, Frat Party, whatever. Proving yourself to be just another person who can type up some nice sentences but are just dead wrong in the process.

Thread Information