Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing the definitive conclusions drawn by many about Wemby based on a small sample production handicaped by a horrible roster, no PG no veterans to help/teach

He's 19 yo ffs
    I am not drawing conclusions. I am saying what things are at this point. At this point, he does not handle the ball well enough to successfully score on a consistent basis from the perimeter. It is what it is and i fully expect him to improve on it because he obviously does have ball handling skills. They just arent polished up yet.

And yes i fully understand that part of this issue is due to opposing defenses not being at all scared to swarm Wemby and leave our other guys wide open because they suck. With good teammates, Wemby will be a better playmaker because he will make good passes to open teammates who will actually hit the shot instead of bricking it. Then other teams will be more scared of doubling Wemby and selling out to stop him.
    Last edited by Bill_Brasky; 12-28-2023 at 01:00 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't pointing u in particular but the fact that one can't draw definitive conclusions because of the absurd roster and use of Wemby.

Chet would look as "limited" if put in the same conditions

There's still imo a mystery about what the team is doing in pratctice or what they've been working on (or not) to help Wemby

It really looks like they've worked on nothing whitch is hard to beleive tbh

Thread Information