Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970
Results 1,726 to 1,743 of 1743
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should be noted that what happened in 4 of the last 5 lotteries bares no importance whatsoever to what is going to happen next.
    Where's the 'Probability' thread'?

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the president and head coach said malaki branham has been wonderful, so i dont think bad defense is a disqualifier anymore
    The head coach and president aren't going to trash their players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The head coach and president aren't going to trash their players.
    nah but pop went out of his way to single out branham as a guy who he thought has come along great this season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah but pop went out of his way to single out branham as a guy who he thought has come along great this season
    I think that’s referring to his improved grasp of post-colonial African history, not basketball.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the president and head coach said malaki branham has been wonderful, so i dont think bad defense is a disqualifier anymore
    And they also made Bryn Forbes a focal point of the roster for a stupid amount of time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    R.I.P. thread!

It was a good time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    End of Watch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was legit worried with how hard TOR tanked to end the season that it was going to screw SA badly here….I think the pick likely would have conveyed next year but didnt want to risk it when TOR was this bad now and odds of a top 10 pick where highest. Glad it worked out and SA got into top 4 despite winning to end the year. Great all around.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Masai, his entire reputation was built on Pop wanting to send Kawhi far away.

Just look at all the moves he made since they won, lost his entire championship starting lineup for more or less nothing and then gave up some more assets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Masai, his entire reputation was built on Pop wanting to send Kawhi far away.

Just look at all the moves he made since they won, lost his entire championship starting lineup for more or less nothing and then gave up some more assets.
    Most of those trades were because those players were getting huge paydays. They had to move from pretty much all of them. The only question is whether they waited too long.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of those trades were because those players were getting huge paydays. They had to move from pretty much all of them. The only question is whether they waited too long.
    Exactly. He tried to hardball everyone, pretending to be an elite poker player and everyone called his bluff.
    Then it was too late to get any value back.
    His refusal to tank set them back by a lot and now they're left with nothing and will treadmill for some time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the Craptors and their phony, media (buddies) contrived reputation in shambles, trading the 8th pick + for a limited starter at an oversaturated position, in a last gasp attempt to sneak into the playoffs, where they'd have been summarily dismissed anyway.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People still can’t accept Brian’s work……classic! Go Spurs Go, now some of you go paint your face!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People still can’t accept Brian’s work……classic! Go Spurs Go, now some of you go paint your face!
    He's been a great salesman, got a lot of value whenever we sent a good player away.
    His drafting record is really questionable.
    We weren't in the position to trade for any stars yet.

If he s up the draft again, he needs to go.
    Hopefully it's finally a draft where we don't look back and regret not picking future all-stars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, not to overly defend the recent drafts. I get there's a lot of piss-mouth pessimism about Branham and Wesley, but please go back to that draft and tell us how they really blew those picks.

The only real mistakes were Primo over Sengun and Samanic, who wasn't even a lottery pick and had a bad at ude. They got Keldon later anyway.

So, for your pissing and moaning, explain how they've truly been that bad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They haven’t been compared to the NBA as a whole but a narrative must be maintained vs saying we are COOKING!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atl is lucky as !

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, not to overly defend the recent drafts. I get there's a lot of piss-mouth pessimism about Branham and Wesley, but please go back to that draft and tell us how they really blew those picks.

The only real mistakes were Primo over Sengun and Samanic, who wasn't even a lottery pick and had a bad at ude. They got Keldon later anyway.

So, for your pissing and moaning, explain how they've truly been that bad.
    Lmao, you just explained it yourself.

Primo over Sengun was horrible, everyone expected Spurs to pick Sengun and noone expected Primo to even be picked in the lottery.
    Sochan is non-shooting wing on a bad shooting team. We knew he wouldn't be able to shoot. Jalen Williams was there.

Branham is another treadmill shooting guard. You don't pick damn shooting guards in 2024 unless they're projected to be elite shooters on positive defenders.
    You can find dozens of Branham wherever you want, you don't use a FRP on a Branham.
    I guess they saw something in Wesley, but he's a point guard who can't actually run the team and his shot is somehow even worse than Sochans. Two massive busts.
    Meanwhile, Jovic and Nembhard are starters on playoff teams.
    2022 draft was an unmitigated disaster.
    Instead of an all-star in the making and two good role players we have a wannabe Rodman who's ceiling is a glue guy off the bench and two scrubs who will be out of the league in a year.

It all worked out because we got Wemby, but if those balls bounced the other way, we'd be the worst team in the league right now.
    I'm not letting Wright off the hook for 2022 and 2021 drafts until he proves he's got what it takes to pick the best prospect when things aren't obvious.

Thread Information