Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knicks would be morons to do that. A team like the Suns would be better off dumping no D injured chucker Beal+ picks to Hawks and trying Dejounte. People slide back to natural positions then for Suns+ some D and Beal pairs better with Trae since he is offball player.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe the Knicks have a pretty good amount of available draft picks they could use?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe the Knicks have a pretty good amount of available draft picks they could use?
    Yup, they could do the Fournier contract straight up with a bunch of picks. They have protected picked from WAS, DAL, and one other team (can’t remember now), in addition to their own. Not sure what player ATL would want from Knicks instead of picks; they probably don’t want another small guard in IQ.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors currently in 7th, they'll move up to 6th worst with memphis improving. I think it's going to be pretty close whether we lose the pick this year, and if we do we are in serious danger of the pick turning into 2 2nd rounders in a couple years as I don't see this team getting better. I think at this point there's a good chance the raptors, bulls, and hornets picks all don't convey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors currently in 7th, they'll move up to 6th worst with memphis improving. I think it's going to be pretty close whether we lose the pick this year, and if we do we are in serious danger of the pick turning into 2 2nd rounders in a couple years as I don't see this team getting better. I think at this point there's a good chance the raptors, bulls, and hornets picks all don't convey.
    Yes. Looks like if Wright keeps his job, he will only keep his job due to the way he bent Atlanta over the table in the Murray trade.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Grizzlies will probably pass them in short order, they'll probably egregiously tank again soon enough and Silver and company, who they're buddies with, will be tempted to bail them out again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Raptors will get the sixth position and I am hoping on draft order night they get bounced to the 7th pick skme much needed Karma

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow raptors gonna get the pick....They aint even trying to tank yet...Already in lottery position
    for top 6 pick

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The flattened odds really make it hard to say conclusively. It will be a tense lottery night.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The flattened odds really make it hard to say conclusively. It will be a tense lottery night.
    if we dont get that pick....wright needs to be fired...Giving collins that ext,Trading poeltl for nothing pretty much..
    What a mess he created

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if we dont get that pick....wright needs to be fired...Giving collins that ext,Trading poeltl for nothing pretty much..
    What a mess he created
    It’s 1-6 for three years, 2024-2026. Masai has shown no stomach for an extended tank. They picked Barnes #4 in 2021, and were right back in the playoffs/play in picture the last two years.

I also don’t see Utah continuing to win, considering they need to have their pick top 10 or they lose it. They don’t have a lot of margin for error right now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are some people so depressed ? The toronto’s pick is possible for three years With that little protection.

And i prefer to have Toronto in this situation : not in the bottom 5( sas, detroit, wash will be behind them for sure and then you have charlotte and portland) but close to them, there is a good chance this pick will convey imo.

And still Toronto is one game from the tenth place in the east. Not far from the best possible situation for us.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow raptors gonna get the pick....They aint even trying to tank yet...Already in lottery position
    for top 6 pick
    If Toronto gets into the bottom 5 then the odds favor them keeping the pick.

I don't see them staying at 6th or 7th without trying to tank enough to get the better lottery odds.

Charlotte will pass them when they start getting healthy. It isn't going to be hard for Toronto to fall into the bottom 5.
    Last edited by rascal; 12-24-2023 at 08:49 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't see them staying at 6th or 7th without trying to tank enough to get the better lottery odds.

Charlotte will pass them when they start getting healthy. It isn't going to be hard for Toronto to fall into the bottom 5.
    one thing everyone will agree is that the bottom three is out of reach

then i don’t know How you can Feel confident that they will be bottom 5, they are more close to the play in than the bottom 5.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd prefer it convey now because they need to accelerate this re-build, which is not to be confused with doing short sighted things.

I don't care which draft supposedly projects as better either. They've got multiple 1sts coming in many of them throughout the decade anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pre-lottery Position #5 has the highest individual pick odds of pick #7, at 26.7%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sniff Crew doing so much damage control, that TOR pick ain't conveying

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    utah and portland aint trying to lose and playing to win....And toronto are so bad even with a healthy lineup and
    still losing...We aint getting that pick from raptors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 years to convey, not worried.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sniff Crew doing so much damage control, that TOR pick ain't conveying
    if he ain’t , he ain’t lol but that’s too early to say now.

Big game against wash tonight

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 years to convey, not worried.
    we need talent now,Not a year or two from now

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a mess he created
    Poeltl didn't get traded for nothing. Raptors pick will convey over the next 3 years

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poeltl didn't get traded for nothing. Raptors pick will convey over the next 3 years
    we need help now bro

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we need help now bro
    With how bad we are, we're gonna be getting top end talent in the draft for the next 3 years or so with our OWN pick

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol we not going from getting number 1 pick last year to playing Championship basketball in two years. People need to understand we need to huge influx of talent which is going to take a few years as we not a free agency destination. So everyone needs to hope and pray we luck out and get the right picks and players this upcoming draft and also for 2025 draft.

Thread Information