Reminds me of det MS Paint thread

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chet is a new Daddy. Victor Holmgren and his Daddy Chet are doing just fine.

Victor Holmgren?? That’s not a basketball name. It sounds like, oh, more of a golf name. Here at the Masters, Victor Holmgren finishes in third place on the leaderboard at five under par. But then, Chet Holmgren sounds like a NASCAR driver.

How’s your Fakers doing? A winning record I’m sure, right? Gotta be, with LeBron.

And how the heck are you keeping Anthony Davis going? Why isn’t he hurt? It’s illegal drugs, isn’t it? It’s okay, you’re among friends, you can tell us.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Victor has the supporting cast around him that Chet does, he’s going to be in MVP conversations.

Heck, even the three man combo of Wemby + Jones + Vassell is +17.0 in 305 minutes (6.3 full 48 minute NBA game equivalent, so not a small sample size). Jones is purely a serviceable point guard. Think about what happens when they build things out around him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn shame the generational player is nothing but a garbage man statpadding

No man, look, pay attention. You screwed up there. All a person would have to do with that image is put Chet’s face on the garbage bag, and you’re out of luck. You’ve foolishly set it up to very easily give the opposite result from what you intended.

If you want to be a good troll, don’t give the opposition such an easy setup. Be more careful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was Victors final jam attempt overkill?
    He missed it badly. Looked like he was trying wayy too hard to posterise Chet.

Networks phucked up and had the Spurs game on like 3 differing feeds as the game went on.
    So my recording didn't include the late 4th.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, you’re pretty good at this, well done !

The funny thing is that if you were given the opportunity to get Wembanyama, you’d do it in a heartbeat. Stop embarrassing yourself

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Damn, you’re pretty good at this, well done !

The funny thing is that if you were given the opportunity to get Wembanyama, you’d do it in a heartbeat. Stop embarrassing yourself
    Hindsight, obviously not. Struggling to even win 9 games. He’s just an average rookie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hindsight, obviously not. Struggling to even win 9 games. He’s just an average rookie.
    you must have had a rough couple of days since you've been pushing this shtick pretty aggressively

the reason the shtick doesnt work is because there isnt a single fan on this board who has anything resembling second thoughts with wemby

compare on the other hand to the legendary summer of your Michael Jordan alt ting on the lakers and dwight howard and whatnot after a disaster season where everything came apart, kirby tore his achilles, #stayD12, etc etc

you need some actual sting behind the shtick

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still shocked about how many haters Wemby has in the ROTY contest who are STILL insisting that Holmgren has it locked up

Simmons, Reddik, Vecenie, ...

But the biggest hater of all is Tim Bontemps. During every podcast with Windhorst he goes above and beyond to trash Wemby even when there's no reason to or conversation, he'll just interrupt Windhorst even mentioning Wemby to trash talk him.

Among all the NBA media, he might be the biggest Holmgren groupie. There might be an unhealthy, off the court obsession going on.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's 2024 guys... you still feed the trolls??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this still a convo? Why is Wemby still being compared to this ing role player?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still shocked about how many haters Wemby has in the ROTY contest who are STILL insisting that Holmgren has it locked up

But the biggest hater of all is Tim Bontemps. During every podcast with Windhorst he goes above and beyond to trash Wemby even when there's no reason to or conversation, he'll just interrupt Windhorst even mentioning Wemby to trash talk him.

Among all the NBA media, he might be the biggest Holmgren groupie. There might be an unhealthy, off the court obsession going on.
    Bontemps is about as unlikeable as they come period. Arrogant, know it all, who's constantly pushing his agenda (Nurse/Craptors fanboy and Lakers hater). To be fair, that's a common occurrence in today's media. MacMahon, for example, slurps every white player and hates the Spurs.

Those two, Simmons, Lowe, Wilbon, Smith, etc. decided a few weeks in that they were giving it to Holmgren, despite utilizing criteria that as recently as last season didn't apply.

The media is sick of foreigners running the league and desperately wants a (specifically white) American (hence the Edwards push) to be in that mix. They also hate the Spurs, because they've refused to play the game within' the game behind the scenes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby just overtook Chet as the favorite in the betting odds. The money is shifting.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think it's funny people act like Chet should win it for his efficiency while Wemby has a PER higher than Chet's (21.7 vs 20.5).

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Struggling to even win 9 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victor has been in the NBA two months and he is already in your head. He is going to make your life miserable for the next 15 years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Victor Holmgren?? That’s not a basketball name. It sounds like, oh, more of a golf name. Here at the Masters, Victor Holmgren finishes in third place on the leaderboard at five under par. But then, Chet Holmgren sounds like a NASCAR driver.

How’s your Fakers doing? A winning record I’m sure, right? Gotta be, with LeBron.

And how the heck are you keeping Anthony Davis going? Why isn’t he hurt? It’s illegal drugs, isn’t it? It’s okay, you’re among friends, you can tell us.

We cannot judge these Lakers until after we trade for Dejounte.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They’re trying to give him an award for a hot streak he had in November into early December. Those numbers were not realistic or sustainable. Come on 56% from 3? His numbers are normalizing - some of them have flat out fallen. That’s why you’re seeing a swing in the betting market. Everyone knows.

People like Bontemps and his dude bros podcast buddies melting down because they refuse to admit they were wrong.

Only argument they have left is team record because they know he cannot catch him there.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Refusing to admit they were wrong, absolutely. I also think there's a trend among « pundits » to go against the grain to justify their position, like they're seeing something the lowly masses aren't seeing.

Chet landed in a perfect situation for him, OKC was already pretty good and in an upward trajectory and he's exactly the player they were missing. As a rookie, you can't hope for better luck honestly. Sure, props to Presti as well for drafting the right players. So of course he's gonna over-perform.

He's not the only "perfect fit" rookie btw, and oh surprise, they're over-performing as well. I'm talking about Derek Lively in Dallas or Jaime Jaquez in Miami.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you still have not improved your personal life and continue this pathetic waste of time? What a low life, but thanks it’s entertaining . I knew that Houston was a sh!thole city but you are confirming that its people are also losers.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information