Page 54 of 246 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 6126
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You boys got Edey all wrong……this game proves the need!!!! Sarr is to light in the ass. This is rare occasion where we can get a well conditioned big man 300 plus and shots free throws well.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why was he only playing 19mpg?
    Why is Victor only playing 24 mpg?

If you squint real hard, Sarr could be Sampson to Victor's Hakeem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is Victor only playing 24 mpg?

If you squint real hard, Sarr could be Sampson to Victor's Hakeem.
    sarr is a much worse shooter than wemby. he's barely hitting 60% of his FTs

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one could argue its better to get a pick in 2025 than 2024, but tbh the possibility of the spurs having 5 first rounders in one draft terrifies me
    this teams need talent now....Not 2 or 3 years later...I would be so annoyed if we
    dont raptors pick this year

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sarr is a much worse shooter than wemby. he's barely hitting 60% of his FTs
    Sampson was a career 66.1% FT shooter. I wasn't being terribly serious but maybe I was on to something by accident.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it a more efficient move to try and trade a mid first rounder for Nic Claxton than it is to hope for the #1 overall to draft Sarr?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MEM trouncing TOR in TOR really sucks. Was a pretty big game we needed TOR to win for the pick to convey. Just got a little less likely now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MEM trouncing TOR in TOR really sucks. Was a pretty big game we needed TOR to win for the pick to convey. Just got a little less likely now.
    This, coupled with the weakness of this year's class AND the abundance of picks already next year makes me increasingly hope we just trade the TOR pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys have no idea what kind of player Sarr is. You just saw him in style ESPN mock draft and nothing else matters. It's like just walking through a mall.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing pathetic

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think your going to start seeing a lot of mocks change and I think the following players are my new favorite.

1. Zvonimir Ivisic a 7'2 PF/C who had an outstanding game against a really good Georgia team - With his outside shooting and athletisicm I think he could easily start at PF and we got the two towers. He is not explosive as Sarr but is much better at shooting and passing for a big man. I would use our first pick on him as his upside is pretty damn high

2. Cody Williams 6'8 SF - Since coming off his wrist injury he played some very good basketball and I just like the way he plays - He is a team player you can tell he has ball IQ and is a good passer and plays defense. Yeah, he is not very explosives' but one thing he has going for him he is a legit 6'8 and with a wingspan of 7'2 he can just do things other players can not. l

3. Dalton Knecht 6'6 SG/SF - Man this guy is just lighting it up on the offensive side for the last few games if you want a true shooter this guy is your pick.
    Jan 10 Mississippi State - 28 pts
    Jan 13 Georgia - 36pts
    Jan 16 Florida - 39pts
    Jan 20 Alabama - 25pts

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Topic's defense and shooting continue to be concerning, but I'm willing to give him time to settle into Euroleague. Luka Doncic was 6 months younger than Topic when he averaged 8/4.5/3.5 in Euroleague. If Topic can even get close to that it's honestly a positive signal. I'd be most interested in seeing his 2 point FG% in Euroleague to see if his rim-finishing translates. If it doesn't he loses over half of his appeal and I'd be looking at other guys like Sheppard for the guard spot.
    Yep, got six months to figure this out.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys have no idea what kind of player Sarr is. You just saw him in style ESPN mock draft and nothing else matters. It's like just walking through a mall.
    And you don't know any of the players either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This, coupled with the weakness of this year's class AND the abundance of picks already next year makes me increasingly hope we just trade the TOR pick.
    Fo sho…dont hesitate to trade it for a good player if that opportunity arises right now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yahoo's newest mock today has the Spurs taking Zaccharie Risacher at #3. He apparently played with/against Wemby quite a bit growing up. There's also a new ESPN Insider article arguing his case to go #1 overall--their player comps for him were Khris Middleton if his off-the-dribble game develops and Trey Murphy if not.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade both picks for Murray and hope Edey falls to 35. We won’t give up 20 offensive rebounds with Murray helping. We aren’t going to find a better PG than Murray in this draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you don't know any of the players either.
    Yeah?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yahoo's newest mock today has the Spurs taking Zaccharie Risacher at #3. He apparently played with/against Wemby quite a bit growing up. There's also a new ESPN Insider article arguing his case to go #1 overall--their player comps for him were Khris Middleton if his off-the-dribble game develops and Trey Murphy if not.
    I just watching the YouTubes with the French announcers sounding like they’re calling a soccer game.

REE zah SHAAAAY!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Toronto doesn't convey and the chance of double dipping disappears, I wonder if they may lean toward a position if players are equal. Personally value a shooting wing over an iffy guard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3. Dalton Knecht 6'6 SG/SF - Man this guy is just lighting it up on the offensive side for the last few games if you want a true shooter this guy is your pick.
    Jan 10 Mississippi State - 28 pts
    Jan 13 Georgia - 36pts
    Jan 16 Florida - 39pts
    Jan 20 Alabama - 25pts
    That guy may be forcing himself into the conversation (even if he's a 22-year-old).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That guy may be forcing himself into the conversation (even if he's a 22-year-old).
    Rare that older players get picked in the lottery. Most are more NBA ready, but are already at or near their ceilings.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Williams was 21 when drafted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Williams was 21 when drafted
    Rare doesn’t mean never. Indy also picked Chris Duarte at age 24 with the 13th pick. He came out like gangbusters as a rookie, but has pretty much flatlined since. They passed on Sengün and Trey Murphy III.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Spurs just need a shotblocking rim rolling big like Poeltl when he came off the bench back in the days. Those guys usually have crazy net ratings and are high impact players for short stretches to help your bench make some runs. And they are not that hard to find nor do they earn a lot. Spurs don't have to waste a top 10 pick on that archetype.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Toronto doesn't convey and the chance of double dipping disappears, I wonder if they may lean toward a position if players are equal. Personally value a shooting wing over an iffy guard.
    we lose a first rounder if it doesnt convey all together? Not even next year?

Thread Information