Page 185 of 256 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 6395
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not, Collins Hatred is just the latest obsession of the Big Brains of SpursTalk.
    You think Collins is valued as better than an MLE player after the season he has had?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smith looks pretty nice. Chris Bosh-esque

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Golden State? 3 team trade where GS gets some size, sends someone to one of the other teams that doesnt need Collins, Spurs get cap space. I think when Collins was playing well (SA giving him that contract) he was definitely an MLE player or more. Not a great season, value is not good, but I dont think hes some toxic troll no teams would want is the point.
    Golden State gets some size? Collins is a terrible rim defender. You could have argued he was MLE worthy as a 37% three point shooter but he's not one as a 31% three point shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol commenting on the "big brains of ST" when you were 100% certain this team would be competing for a play in spot
    Antoniobanderasdunksondudley.gif

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not, Collins Hatred is just the latest obsession of the Big Brains of SpursTalk.
    i agree. From long long perspective ( outsideST) our Collins isnt so bad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone here have strong opinions either way on Tidjane Salaun? 6'10", 18-year-old Frenchman with 7'1" wingspan. Can shoot the three.
    I've long had him as the dark horse for the Spurs natural 1st.

You think a team is going to give up $17 million in capspace for scrub Collins? Do you think Collins is better than an MLE player? I don't see it. Toronto would probably rather pick up their team option on Bruce Brown so that takes them out of it. Utah wouldn't have much use for Collins when they have Walker Kessler and Tyler Hendricks in the backup big roles. Philly is going big game hunting and won't settle for Collins with their capspace. Moritz Wagner is better so don't see Orlando interested. Leaving OKC, Detroit, and Charlotte as the only reasonable destinations to salary dump Collins. Maybe add Indiana if Siakam walks. Though they'd have to value Collins a lot more than MLE players.
    If he were an upcoming free agent, Collins would probably be worth the room or "mini" mid level exception. Possible trade candidates . . .

Hornets: Along with their 1st back and multiple 2nds for Bertans and Richards.
    Jazz: For J. Collins.
    Wizards: Along with Hornets 1st for Holmes.

Golden State? 3 team trade where GS gets some size, sends someone to one of the other teams that doesnt need Collins, Spurs get cap space. I think when Collins was playing well (SA giving him that contract) he was definitely an MLE player or more. Not a great season, value is not good, but I dont think hes some toxic troll no teams would want is the point.
    Severe tax issues, he doesn't solve their spacing issues among their bigs and even though he's taller than all of them, he plays the smaller.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone here have strong opinions either way on Tidjane Salaun? 6'10", 18-year-old Frenchman with 7'1" wingspan. Can shoot the three.

Saw that game-winning steal and dunk he had to win a game recently, but there isn't a lot of great defensive tape on him. He plays a little bit like Michael Porter Jr.

Right now, I'm more interested in the Spurs gambling on a wing with his length and pro experience than an undersized US-collegiate guard like Dilly or Sheppard.
    He's pretty raw, but has some athleticism and some real skill. I'd hhave no problem if we took him with the Tor pick. In fact, I think he's on the Spurs board for sure. I agree with TD that he's a darkhorse candidate..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Risacher with another very slow game... 4 points on 2-7 shooting, 0-4 from 3 in 22 minutes

he's had a really rough stretch of games at this point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think Collins is valued as better than an MLE player after the season he has had?
    What MLE player? The fanciful one that is handsome and powerful and great at everything in your mind?

Collins is a good player who had a ty year. That's it. Many teams would be very happy to have him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What MLE player? The fanciful one that is handsome and powerful and great at everything in your mind?

Collins is a good player who had a ty year. That's it. Many teams would be very happy to have him.
    Do you think teams will give up $17 million in capspace to land Collins this summer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Risacher with another very slow game... 4 points on 2-7 shooting, 0-4 from 3 in 22 minutes

It's not even a very slow game, it's a completely ty game. No steals, no assists, no rebounds, three fouls. He's been straight up bad for a while. He doesn't even seem like a lottery pick much less a guy at the top of the draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think teams will give up $17 million in capspace to land Collins this summer?
    Who gives a crap because he's not getting traded. The whole conversation is pointless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gives a crap because he's not getting traded. The whole conversation is pointless.
    LOL refusing to answer the question after getting y when I said no one is taking Collins into their capspace just to get two second round picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is a short list of some backup centers who get paid less than Collins once his extension kicks in (dollar figures listed are AAV in millions):

Big Daddy Val - $15.0
    Mitc Robinson - $15.0
    Naz - $14.0
    Zubac - $10.9
    Mo Wagner - $8.0
    Hartenstein - $8.0
    Plumlee - $5.0
    Powell - $4.0
    Drummond - $3.3
    Zeller - $3.2
    T Bryant - $2.7
    Eubanks - $2.5
    Mo Bamba - $2.3

If Collins were a FA, I couldn't see anyone offering him above the MLE, personally, but who knows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No. ing. Teenagers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. ing. Teenagers.
    who are you taking #1 overall? clingan? knecht?

all the top guys are teens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who are you taking #1 overall? clingan? knecht?

all the top guys are teens
    Knecht

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clingan with the TOR pick or trade it. Just no more ing teenagers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clingan with the TOR pick or trade it. Just no more ing teenagers.
    nah, Kolek

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lets see if kolek has another good game

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

well, six days ago he had 13 points in 21 minutes (3-8 from 3) when they played in Nanterre, one of the better teams from the french league.
    three days ago he had 8 points vs. Besiktas in the Eurocup (2-4 from 3), he hit his two 3s in Q4, crucial to eventually win the game.
    both games were far from outstanding, but both games were far from bad as well. Both games he did show some of what makes NBA teams intrigued.
    we are talking about three pro league games within one week. Including a long trip to Istanbul. A 18 years old kid. One bad game, two mediocre games with still some highlights. Give the kid a break. He is good. Spurs will pick him if he‘s on the board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, six days ago he had 13 points in 21 minutes (3-8 from 3) when they played in Nanterre, one of the better teams from the french league.
    three days ago he had 8 points vs. Besiktas in the Eurocup (2-4 from 3), he hit his two 3s in Q4, crucial to eventually win the game.
    both games were far from outstanding, but both games were far from bad as well. Both games he did show some of what makes NBA teams intrigued.
    we are talking about three pro league games within one week. Including a long trip to Istanbul. A 18 years old kid. One bad game, two mediocre games with still some highlights. Give the kid a break. He is good. Spurs will pick him if he‘s on the board.
    “Give the kid a break” is a statement that’s ok for kids projected 8th, 9th, 10th… not the ing 1st or 2nd pick.

this guy is being handed that top 2 le. He deserves no break, especially when players in the past picked in that range accomplished a a lot more than playing mediocre in pro league games.

“long trip to Istanbul” big ing whoop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tHaT tALeNt iS So hIgH It’S oOzIng Out oF mY sCrEen

People are lying to themselves if they watch these clips and come away impressed. The glow is coming straight from the media and from no other player stepping up and it’s sad.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i still have him #1

Thread Information