Page 14 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Osman has always had hugely negative advanced stats but it looks like the numbers swung positive last year. League average TS% and eFG% the last couple seasons. Decent size. Decent enough three-point volume. 28 years old.

Eh, yeah, $6.7 million would be fine. If the Spurs see him as possible long-term fit, giving up a second rounder for him wouldn't be the end of the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Osman has always had hugely negative advanced stats but it looks like the numbers swung positive last year. League average TS% and eFG% the last couple seasons. Decent size. Decent enough three-point volume. 28 years old.

Eh, yeah, $6.7 million would be fine. If the Spurs see him as possible long-term fit, giving up a second rounder for him wouldn't be the end of the world.
    They're getting in to let the other teams make the move work. Do they really have to give up anything?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would prefer Mamu to Cedi.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, I'm convinced that Kendrick Perkins is top three worst sports analysts all-time. I simply can't tolerate this ESPN NBA show much longer.
    ESPN just fired a load of so called A - listers - So happy Woke Max Kellerman, and Jalen Rose - Sad though to see Jeff Van Gundy, and Keyshawn Johnson also on the death list.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    BTW, I'm convinced that Kendrick Perkins is top three worst sports analysts all-time. I simply can't tolerate this ESPN NBA show much longer.
    u will be getting more perkins & u will luv it..........

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, Miami loses their starting back court on Day 1 of free agency.
    They get Josh Richardson as a replacement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    45s
    RFA Rui Hachimura has agreed to a three-year, $51 million deal to return to the Lakers, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN just fired a load of so called A - listers - So happy Woke Max Kellerman, and Jalen Rose - Sad though to see Jeff Van Gundy, and Keyshawn Johnson also on the death list.
    What happened? Cost cutting?

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't know about that. JVG should already be signing his TNT contract. Kendrick is a in embarrassment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he‘s even worse of an analyst than he was as an NBA player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    now
    Free agent Cam Reddish has agreed to a two-year deal with the Lakers, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

better give the minutes to Sidy Cissoko(similar archetype as player actually), keep the second rounder for sothing better...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, 'Woke' Max Kelleman. What the does that even mean?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im wondering in the Cedi deal isn't going to expand to something bigger (no idea what)? I just dont see the roster spot even being worth a 2nd right now.

Also, with Vincent to LA and AR, DR, and Schroeder still out there you have to wonder if they'll really still match or just go with DR and Schroeder? Or if a small asset and TE would convince them to S&T him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're getting in to let the other teams make the move work. Do they really have to give up anything?
    It's a close call. My guess would be that the Spurs wouldn't have to give anything up -- but I can't imagine the Cavs give the Spurs a second round pick to absorb Osman's $6.7 million. In a scenario where the Spurs give up a second round pick for Osman, I'd be okay with that, though.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    What happened? Cost cutting?
    espn cut salaries to pay for pat mcaffe & stephen a new contracts..........espn offered pat 90 million for his show........

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN is just looking for more Skip Bayless types. They want someone that pisses off fans so they’ll tune in. Guys like Jalen Rose are too fair and reasonable. And Van Gundy made some of the playoffs watchable. But he’ll get someone to hire him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im wondering in the Cedi deal isn't going to expand to something bigger (no idea what)? I just dont see the roster spot even being worth a 2nd right now.

Also, with Vincent to LA and AR, DR, and Schroeder still out there you have to wonder if they'll really still match or just go with DR and Schroeder? Or if a small asset and TE would convince them to S&T him?
    wont know until spurs shoot their shot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn
    19s
    Free agent forward Julian Champagnie is finalizing a new deal with the San Antonio Spurs, sources tell ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not a fan of taking on Cedi unless someone pays us to do so

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers roster up to 50 players?

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he‘s even worse of an analyst than he was as an NBA player
    Yeah he never shut up as a player and he didn't have anything useful to say. Nothing has changed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    julian who?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why are we helping the cavs/heat? Are we high on Cedi or is it for salary?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, 'Woke' Max Kelleman. What the does that even mean?
    that’s what I thought. Wtf with the “woke” take on Max?

Thread Information