Page 126 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 3680
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if been discussed but obviously he needs to get stronger. With him playing in Olympics I don't see how he's going to have time to develop this summer. Spurs are gonna be over concerned about his body resting before and after Olympics

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Is Victor playing tonight? only see Vassell (probable) and Osman on the IR for today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Victor playing tonight? only see Vassell (probable) and Osman on the IR for today
    Spurs coach Gregg Popovich reiterated he expects rookie sensation Victor Wembanyama to return to the court to face the Warriors after missing the past two games with a mild right ankle sprain.

https://www.expressnews.com/sports/s...edium=referral

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah vic is back. should be his first game against draymond. if brooks gave wemby trouble, dray should too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope Draymond Ventura steps on him and gets the Nolan Wembanryan treatment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs coach Gregg Popovich reiterated he expects rookie sensation Victor Wembanyama to return to the court to face the Warriors after missing the past two games with a mild right ankle sprain.

https://www.expressnews.com/sports/s...edium=referral
    Damn. He’ll probably sit tomorrow on the b2b, and I have tickets.

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll be at this game, can't wait to see my second game of Wemby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't realize we had an 8 game homestand (including two trips up the road to Austin). Should be fun!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll be at this game, can't wait to see my second game of Wemby
    Pretty insane in person. Especially if you get to see him go on one of his nuclear runs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah almost got tickets for that game and then as soon as I heard Victor was out vs Sac texted my brother and told him probably a bad idea to get tickets the second game of a B2B after he turned his ankle and that we should catch another game later on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty insane in person. Especially if you get to see him go on one of his nuclear runs.
    I only got to see Vic in that first Clippers game when we lost by 40

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was there for the Bucks game, I've been lucky

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got to see him in the OKC game when he had that wild assist to Tre reaching around his defender, followed by an uncredited block on SGA, next he pulled up for three from the logo and buried it right in Chet's face. Then Jalen Williams, Devin, and SGA trade baskets. Then Vic goes and buries a three in Chet's face right in front of the OKC bench, Chet comes back and tries to drop a fadeaway on Vic and gets dad blocked, Devin scoops a layup past Chet, Wemby nearly blocks Chet's three that's way short and leaks out for the dunk but Jalen Williams gets back in time to just break it up and knock it out of bounds. Whole crowd is chanting Wemby's name, like 2:20 has elapsed in this whole sequence. Still don't really even have my voice back lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was there for the Bucks game, I've been lucky
    Crowd must have been insane when Victor dribbled behind his back past Lillard and then dunked on Lopez. And that block on Giannis that I have second only to the one he put on Anfernee Simons. Even having seen David in his rookie year I have still never seen anything like Victor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got to see him in the OKC game when he had that wild assist to Tre reaching around his defender, followed by an uncredited block on SGA, next he pulled up for three from the logo and buried it right in Chet's face. Then Jalen Williams, Devin, and SGA trade baskets. Then Vic goes and buries a three in Chet's face right in front of the OKC bench, Chet comes back and tries to drop a fadeaway on Vic and gets dad blocked, Devin scoops a layup past Chet, Wemby nearly blocks Chet's three that's way short and leaks out for the dunk but Jalen Williams gets back in time to just break it up and knock it out of bounds. Whole crowd is chanting Wemby's name, like 2:20 has elapsed in this whole sequence. Still don't really even have my voice back lol.
    Dang, what an awesome game to be at. I just got to listen to Clips home fans heckle the out of Wemby

Also, learned my lesson that baseline seats really aren't that great when there is a giant basketball hoop in the way of seeing the other side of the court

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    co-signed

ive already seen him twice, once in washington once in LA. in washignton he didnt even seem to play particularly well but its still hilarious when he makes plays just due to his sheer length. was good to see a W tho

in LA i saw his 5x5 game, and especially in the first half he was all over the place and all the laker fans at staples were in awe when he was popping off early

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same. Taking my kids to their first game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah almost got tickets for that game and then as soon as I heard Victor was out vs Sac texted my brother and told him probably a bad idea to get tickets the second game of a B2B after he turned his ankle and that we should catch another game later on.
    I bought mine a month ago. Now I'm kicking myself because I could have been there tonight instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I need to buy my tickets closer to the date next time because we're all buying them to check out Wemby live for the first time and if he doesn't play that would blow. I bought tickets to the Nuggets game in Denver on April 2nd. Made sure it wasn't a back to back at least, just hoping he plays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs