Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully, the all-star class for team tank.
    On the contrary, despite the record, this group seems to be connecting very well with the group’s development, Sochan one-handed FT which is a revelation plus his PG duties, Branham ballhandling and likewise playing point guard, Keldon/Vassell acting as go-to scorers as they should be, Zollins playing well, Stanley find a home (hopefully). I’m sure all of which had to do with Coaching (on top of the player buying in). Easily with the loses, players start to be careless, not playing D, chucking ill-advised shots, which I don’t really see from our players. So yeah, great job with this ensemble imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Kerr was a player coach in 2003. There is a reason Kerr
    had two stints as a Spur. He is a basketball mind even if he is a little sometimes.
    I wouldn’t call anyone who stood toe to toe with MJ and threw hands in practice a . YMMV.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t call anyone who stood toe to toe with MJ and threw hands in practice a . YMMV.
    Maybe that was my disdain for the Warriors success subconsciously speaking. Not sure he squared up with Mike versus getting put down however…. big difference.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he hit Jordan with one punch he pretty much got wrecked - and Yes Kerr can be a little sometimes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think part of Pop’s basketball tree is not just that he is a great coach and cultivated talent but he actively tries to make connections with other coaches and help people get jobs, whereas most other coaches never gave a about that I have to imagine.
    tbh anybody who has ever been in the same state as pop is part of his coaching tree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he hit Jordan with one punch he pretty much got wrecked - and Yes Kerr can be a little sometimes
    he literally punched mj in the chest and got punched out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe that was my disdain for the Warriors success subconsciously speaking. Not sure he squared up with Mike versus getting put down however…. big difference.
    The story changed over the years to build up jordan. When it first came out phil Jackson allowed Kerr to pull all kinds of rough borderline dirty plays on jordan to level the playing field, jordan got fed up and punched Kerr, Kerr punched back, got in a scuffle and jordan learned to respect Kerr (not to bully him because this white big will fight back and won’t be bullied like others). However, the story somehow changed over the last 15 years ago to jordan wrecking Kerr and some versions even had Kerr crying. Which made no sense because why woul Kerr thrive afterwards and jordan would respect Kerr after that?

It’s same with Jordan’s vertical jump. It used to be 42”, then 44” and now it’s all of a sudden 48”, just so that he can have the highest vertical in nba history. It’s sort of ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like we need a new lesbian

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to Coach Dupree!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Development coach? No wonder our guys have had a hard time developing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop relies on assistants to do the coaching for him. Now in his "long hair" days (Malik Rose comment)...His choices for assistants are more politically motivated than coaching ability motivated.

We have sucked for many years now because of it. Even when he's not coaching, Pop is f'ing up the Spurs. But, who knows. Maybe we'll get lucky this time....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like we need a new lesbian
    Man this had me laughing at 2 AM

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy. I vote for conservatives and have since I could vote. I’m about fiscal conservatism and can’t stand the far right that has destroyed the gop recently.

Being conservative used to be about protecting individuals freedom. Lately it’s about espousing hatred driven by religion and intolerance.

Being conservative or a voting republican doesn’t have to be rooted in liberal hatred or intolerance for social individualism.

him and those that have raped what used to be a party that defended the very freedom these pieces of have taken issue with.
    You're just a liberal lol. Boomer truth regime etc etc

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that you Tucky?

https://youtu.be/hYfByTcY49k?si=0JlTICkxVt3mIH5p

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a ing late to the show dumb you are. I typically vote republican but what a disgrace the gop has become. Largely because of pussy s like you.

Infecting message boards is such a lame ass gig. You people are basically de-platformed.

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are you sending me a 2 hour interview from tucker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if she will be as successful as Becky. Becky was an outstanding assistant.

My only issue with Parker is her flat out refusal and dismissal of any ideas offered to better the WNBA game by former NBA star players.

Thread Information