Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congratulations to Coach Becky for winning the WNBA Coach of the Year award.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can't wait to see the next discriminatory posts from koriwhat about women who are smarter, more athletic, and generally more successful than him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congratulations to Coach Becky for winning the WNBA Coach of the Year award.
    The hits just keep on coming !!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait to see the next discriminatory posts from koriwhat about women who are smarter, more athletic, and generally more successful than him.
    Damn you're so butthurt over the truth about that failed product white knight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WOW! Becky is COTY! I'm surprised cause it was widely speculated that Tanisha Wright, once Aces assistant coach, and now Atlanta Dream head coach, would be a shoo-in for COTY. She really turned that team around with a defensive minded style system along with adding rookie, Rhyne Howard, who won ROTY, and almost had them making it to the playoffs for the first time in years. But Becky, well, she really deserves it as well, and more! They are playing a MUCH better offensive system than what Laimbeer had in his tenure and, under Becky, the Aces had opposing teams running out the gym with blowout wins! I believe that Becky can take the Aces to the WNBA Championship le again, and win it, FINALLY! And it's just her first year, too! But what concerns me is their inconsistent defense and their offensive rebounding that could be their Achilles heel. Sounds like another familiar team (cough the Spurs).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WOW! Becky is COTY! I'm surprised cause it was widely speculated that Tanisha Wright, once Aces assistant coach, and now Atlanta Dream head coach, would be a shoo-in for COTY. She really turned that team around with a defensive minded style system along with adding rookie, Rhyne Howard, who won ROTY, and almost had them making it to the playoffs for the first time in years. But Becky, well, she really deserves it as well, and more! They are playing a MUCH better offensive system than what Laimbeer had in his tenure and, under Becky, the Aces had opposing teams running out the gym with blowout wins! I believe that Becky can take the Aces to the WNBA Championship le again, and win it, FINALLY! And it's just her first year, too! But what concerns me is their inconsistent defense and their offensive rebounding that could be their Achilles heel. Sounds like another familiar team (cough the Spurs).
    No worries ... She learned how to learn from the best !!! Built not bought . I.E Phil jackson !!! M.J. made him a star !!! Tex Was the best coach on either team phil coached !!! phil was smoke and mirrors created by the the media and markets he coached !!! MJ made him a faux coach !!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn you're so butthurt over the truth about that failed product white knight.
    There it is....I like the addition of "butthurt" and "white knight" to your vocabulary.

I swear, trolling people on this board is too easy sometimes...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While I have nothing but congratulations to Coach Becky for winning the COTY award. You are right Coach Wright could be much deserving. And one could argue that the WNBA also need Becky, a high profile coach from Pop tree, to bring more exposure to the female coaches, getting higher salary, etc. I think there is narrative there that the WNBA is riding with Becky popularity as 1st female to have coached NBA, her popularity, to make her the COTY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There it is....I like the addition of "butthurt" and "white knight" to your vocabulary.

I swear, trolling people on this board is too easy sometimes...
    Bro you're upset because the WNBA is a flop and it's ok. Do you bro! Watch more of that ty product; you're not hurting my feelings by doing so.

And yes, you're a white knight or limp wristed. What dude actually gives af about the WNBA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proud of Becky and the Aces. Hopefully they win it all.

on a side note. They got a few cute chicks on that roster. Lmao. Jackie Young, DeErica Hamburg (with that fat ass), Kelsey Plum, and A’Ja Wilson are all cute.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proud of Becky and the Aces. Hopefully they win it all.

on a side note. They got a few cute chicks on that roster. Lmao. Jackie Young, DeErica Hamburg (with that fat ass), Kelsey Plum, and A’Ja Wilson are all cute.
    LMAO about Dearica Hamburg (Hamby). Must be a butt joke, but any who, the Aces are stacked, especially with that starting lineup! The bench mob, on the other hand, since Hamby and Plum moved to the starting lineup when Becky became HC, is just okay now. Their bench, which was the best in the W for the past two seasons, lost their 2X six woman of the year in Hamby to the starting lineup, along with Plum. Becky has to do her best to manage the starting lineup's minutes. But as John B said, Becky, being a high profile person, is definitely a big boost for the W and the Aces. Now I wonder who will DJ root for. I've seen him at Seattle Storm games as well as Aces games. Of course his connection with the Aces is with coach Becky, but he's also fellow U of W alum with Kelsey Plum, too. The Aces and the Storm face off in Vegas on Sunday at 3:00 pm on ESPN. Gonna be a good series!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aces took that L

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very ty transition D after made fast break baskets by Aces. Seattle cherry picked them several time to kill momentum.

Also very unclutch D in the final 1:30.
    That one dude #41 totally going for the fake jump shot corner trey and running out of bounds, leaving the other Aces 4 on 5.

Looks like Seattle went after #22 when they needed a clutch basket.

Bummer, Aces actually took the lead by 3 a couple times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seattle came to play! They came out and punched the Aces square in the mouth and played great D, especially against A'ja. She only had like 8 points, and she's a double figure scorer who averages at least 20 a game. There was too much iso ball and little ball movement, with failed opportunities to even try to score in the paint. The Aces also had some mental lapses that were crucial, especially in the final seconds when they turned the ball over with a bad pass. They probably could have scored and increased their lead. I know that Plum is kicking herself for missing that wide open 3 to tie the game up and send it to overtime. She takes these things seriously and personally, so she will play better next time. Stewart is a handful, ala KD, while Lloyd had the Mamba mentally as she took control to close out the game. It's a best out of 5, so Becky has some adjusting to do for Wednesday night's game. Also, I saw RC sitting on the sideline near Becky, and he appeared to have a tablet or something in his hands as if he were taking notes. Hmmm... could he be scouting Becky out as a HC candidate? NAH!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Becky doing well, WNBA good now
    WNBA is but this does not prevent us from recognizing that Becky is doing a good job. On a general rule, if you are on the same side of an argument with calf tats Joey reconsider tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seattle came to play! They came out and punched the Aces square in the mouth and played great D, especially against A'ja. She only had like 8 points, and she's a double figure scorer who averages at least 20 a game. There was too much iso ball and little ball movement, with failed opportunities to even try to score in the paint. The Aces also had some mental lapses that were crucial, especially in the final seconds when they turned the ball over with a bad pass. They probably could have scored and increased their lead. I know that Plum is kicking herself for missing that wide open 3 to tie the game up and send it to overtime. She takes these things seriously and personally, so she will play better next time. Stewart is a handful, ala KD, while Lloyd had the Mamba mentally as she took control to close out the game. It's a best out of 5, so Becky has some adjusting to do for Wednesday night's game. Also, I saw RC sitting on the sideline near Becky, and he appeared to have a tablet or something in his hands as if he were taking notes. Hmmm... could he be scouting Becky out as a HC candidate? NAH!
    The was with that offensive strategy?
    Kelsey Plum with the Kobme Bryant 8-23 / 2-10 with only 2 assists stat line? Looks like the most chucks she has taken the entire season.

Stewart looks like she's studied Timmy Duncan on some of those feet shuffle turnaround jumpers. That's just good shooting. I did think she got away with the blatant travel while receiving the breakaway pass at about 55-51.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah we sent becky to vegas to get her paycheck and scout out the area for the best wine bars when we move the spurs in 2025

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WNBA is but this does not prevent us from recognizing that Becky is doing a good job. On a general rule, if you are on the same side of an argument with calf tats Joey reconsider tbh
    "Get over yourselves"

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Becky coming through in the clutch with some impressive plays drawn up down the stretch of regulation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flipped to US Open when Aces were down by 4 with 11 seconds... smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flipped to US Open when Aces were down by 4 with 11 seconds... smh.
    Pathetic defense and strategy by both teams end of regulation final 20 seconds and especially last 2 seconds (a possession each)
    Greg Popped coaching tree on display.

Becky still featuring the offense of Kobme Plum 4-17 (0-7) before hitting her first two in OT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Becky coming through in the clutch with some impressive plays drawn up down the stretch of regulation
    The defense to give up the lead with 2 seconds left?
    Jr High level screen and the Ace defender lets herself get rubbed out and apparently double teams the center, thinking that might be better then leaving Sue Bird WIDE open. Idiotic defense.

The final basket where the much taller Seattle defender LOWERS her arms to give an easier shot?

This ending cluster would make much more sense if you told me the chicks were in on a group bet and split up the Over / Under afterwords.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice win yesterday. Both WNBA games were good and close down the stretch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Becky and the Aces are 20.5 sec away from the Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only 2 WNBA games ive watched this season.

Final minute these girls can't pull off the most basic strategy.

Pure comedy the endings.

Entertaining tho.

Grats to the Aces and Becky. W.

Thread Information