Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Branham will be fine.

Just an off night shooting.

Like everyone on the roster other than Wemby he'll have good and bad games because that's what role players are, inconsistent players.
    if hes not making shots hes worthless...bad at defence and bad at creating plays for his team...he lost us the game today because of this

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tough night….

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Branham will be fine.

Just an off night shooting.

Like everyone on the roster other than Wemby he'll have good and bad games because that's what role players are, inconsistent players.
    just like Shaedon Sharpe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hopefully, this was just a result of fatigue but if he plays more summer league, i sure hope he bounces back. the worst thing about last night was watching him shrivel up mentally as the game went on.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hopefully, this was just a result of fatigue but if he plays more summer league, i sure hope he bounces back. the worst thing about last night was watching him shrivel up mentally as the game went on.
    The only points he scored were during the comeback. His lone three cut the lead in half.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That dude was ting it up with bad shot after bad shot and no dishing it out in between. Worthless this summer league and I don't know if you fix that type of ego going forward. I liked what I saw out of him at the end of the season but damn the past couple SL games have been with him in the line up.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That dude was ting it up with bad shot after bad shot and no dishing it out in between. Worthless this summer league and I don't know if you fix that type of ego going forward. I liked what I saw out of him at the end of the season but damn the past couple SL games have been with him in the line up.
    His last game was fine. Other than last night he’s had a good summer league. You also don’t know what the coaches were telling him. They left him in the game for a reason.

By your logic the last couple of games have been with Wemby in the line up.

At some point you need to grow up and act like an adult.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Windhorst pod had a bit about a big Vegas party Saturday night put on by the union and Fanatics. Wemby was invited but turned it down to get rest for Sunday

I wonder if Branham and Champagnie were there, which would explain the bad night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude. I... he had a terrible game, but he has not been this Summer League.
    You truly watch nothing and nobody should pay attention to you and your takes.
    And that's about it from me. Have a great life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He comes here to talk and complain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He comes here to talk and complain.
    Yeah. I generally don't respond to crap, but I did and I ended it with declaration.
    He can suck eggs. Terrible poster.

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Windhorst pod had a bit about a big Vegas party Saturday night put on by the union and Fanatics. Wemby was invited but turned it down to get rest for Sunday

I wonder if Branham and Champagnie were there, which would explain the bad night
    My thoughts were these two must have hit the strip hard in Vegas especially at their age and fat wallets. Why I thought they played bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My thoughts were these two must have hit the strip hard in Vegas especially at their age and fat wallets. Why I thought they played bad.
    They were trying overly hard to get Victor going, it was very evident, and they couldn't get themselves back on track. It happens.

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were trying overly hard to get Victor going, it was very evident, and they couldn't get themselves back on track. It happens.
    I didn't get to watch the game. Only highlights. That actually makes sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't get to watch the game. Only highlights. That actually makes sense.
    I felt like the whole team was nervous, really, then Victor settled in. Blake got back into it. Just never felt like Julian or Malaki got their heads back in the game.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having summer league in Vegas can also teach non-basketball lessons to young players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The SL team has looked disjointed trying to figure out how to set up Wemby.
    For one thing, the pace has slowed considerably to account for Wemby’s conditioning.
    That has disrupted the things Bran and Champ we’re doing well in a faster paced gunslinging environment.
    Still doesn’t excuse 1-17 sheesh, but shoot your way out of a slump I guess

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree with this.

Branham hasn't looked bad outside of last game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The SL team has looked disjointed trying to figure out how to set up Wemby.
    For one thing, the pace has slowed considerably to account for Wemby’s conditioning.
    That has disrupted the things Bran and Champ we’re doing well in a faster paced gunslinging environment.
    Still doesn’t excuse 1-17 sheesh, but shoot your way out of a slump I guess
    All they needed to do is play a lil better making shots...thats why they lost...not because there were trying to get wemby involved...1 from 17 is terrible...champ
    had a bad game as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For being such a prolific shooter, the arc on his jump shot appears very flat. I'm really not sure what the Spurs have in this guy. His game against Portland was borderline horrific.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to hit the club in SA and remember Strickland, Mitc , and Willis Reed (Hawks coach) one night were getting lit up after a game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His last game was fine. Other than last night he’s had a good summer league. You also don’t know what the coaches were telling him. They left him in the game for a reason.

By your logic the last couple of games have been with Wemby in the line up.

At some point you need to grow up and act like an adult.
    And you need to simply be a man and stfu already and kick rocks. You got your opinions and I got mine so off you little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah bro I watch nothing but 4 summer league games recently.

He doesn't need you white knighting for him. His SL has been . Sorry if facts elude you but show me a good shot selection of his this SL. All I see is get to the rim, get blocked, or lose the dish out, forced into a block, or throw it away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For being such a prolific shooter, the arc on his jump shot appears very flat. I'm really not sure what the Spurs have in this guy. His game against Portland was borderline horrific.
    Yeah, they pretty much have to cut him due to that Portland game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you need to simply be a man and stfu already and kick rocks. You got your opinions and I got mine so off you little .
    You’re not here to share reasonable opinions and productive discussion. You’re hear to act out in a contrarian manner because there’s something missing from your real life… or you’re socially insecure and want the attention. Negative or otherwise.

Almost everything you say is negative and resides on the far end of the spectrum.

You could legit have Asperger’s or Autism but I’d put my money more on narcissism.

Thread Information