Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn’t even witty. You offer nothing to this board; basketball or otherwise. Not sure what side of the fence you sit in but your mom should have aborted you.
    That's one abortion I would have had no issue with and would've paid for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan in / going to be in Summer League?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love this kids tenacity and I can definitely see the comparisons to Rodman(Hopefully withoutthe headcase). He has showmenship in him, that ability to get in his opponents heads and under their skin but how long do you think it will take for him to get into Pop's doghouse? Pop hated Rodmen with a passion and even shipped him out for Will freaking Purdue .

Maybe Pop has softened but I'm surprised I don't see anyone ever bringing this up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love this kids tenacity and I can definitely see the comparisons to Rodman(Hopefully withoutthe headcase). He has showmenship in him, that ability to get in his opponents heads and under their skin but how long do you think it will take for him to get into Pop's doghouse? Pop hated Rodmen with a passion and even shipped him out for Will freaking Purdue .

Maybe Pop has softened but I'm surprised I don't see anyone ever bringing this up?
    pop loved bruce bowen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

unless he starts wearing wedding dresses or quits on his team,spurs should be fine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

pretty sure it's because Rodman very obviously sabotaged/quit on SA in 95, so everyone understands why. it was also like 30 years ago and before the Spurs ever won les which is probably the other reason no one cares to bring it up

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Rodman/Sochan parallels are interesting. bBoth with same hair style, same jersey number, both raised in Oklahoma (to some degree), both play with tenacity. But generally speaking, there are more differences than similarities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Rodman/Sochan parallels are interesting. bBoth with same hair style, same jersey number, both raised in Oklahoma (to some degree), both play with tenacity. But generally speaking, there are more differences than similarities.
    There are a lot of parallelisms, but one important difference: while both are "colorful", Sochan is a smart and well grounded kid, whereas Rodman was an out of control knucklehead... that's much more important than any trivia that connects the two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have respect for Rodman even though he pissed on us in 95 but Sochan seems like a straight shooter whom appears to have come from a nice household/upbringing. That’s not Rodman lol. I wish we had someone on this roster with slme
    Rodman in him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Initially I thought of him being the next Boris Diaw (on offensive end) but I guess he'll more like "a player you'll love on your team but you'll hate in opposing team" esp. on defensive end.

If you hate the antics of Draymond Green, Patrick Beverley, Jae Crowder, etc. then it's bad news for you as you'll now have to defend Jeremy Sochan sooner.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxoGsctLr...Tq01sZSVHJ1BxC

Not sure if this was posted already but he's the full interview here:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Initially I thought of him being the next Boris Diaw (on offensive end) but I guess he'll more like "a player you'll love on your team but you'll hate in opposing team" esp. on defensive end.

If you hate the antics of Draymond Green, Patrick Beverley, Jae Crowder, etc. then it's bad news for you as you'll now have to defend Jeremy Sochan sooner.

We had Bruce Bowen. I love the guy as much as other fans think he’s the dirtiest player. Yeah, I would love that with Sochan. We’ve been missing that kind of defense and should be infectious. Him and Keldon would really get along with their passion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We had Bruce Bowen. I love the guy as much as other fans think he’s the dirtiest player. Yeah, I would love that with Sochan. We’ve been missing that kind of defense and should be infectious. Him and Keldon would really get along with their passion.
    Yeah. I guess what saving Bruce Bowen's image a bit even though he's a known dirty player back then and not hated as much is that he's playing with the Spurs and he's doesn't talk much off the court. Also, add to that the social media back then.
    But to be fair, it's not like he's always dirty but just being pesky tho the dirty plays he was known is the flying kick to Wally Szczerbiak and the attempt to injure Vince Carter after he took a jump shot and could be more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good! We can use some nasty on this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan ruled out for all of Summer League.

https://twitter.com/tom_orsborn/stat...UA_Vzox742J3kQ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How fcking lame!!! That’s weird, they must want to see who that final roster spot is going to go too between Woodard, Joe, Jordan hall, and some of the others

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I swam all night just to drown at the shore.... Fck this team keeps letting me down

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a shame. Hope to see him playing for Poland at Eurobasket at least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just start watching the Spurs again in October 2023 so you won't be disappointed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unless he starts wearing wedding dresses or quits on his team,spurs should be fine
    Right, let's ignore all the antics that hurt the team (and possibly cost them a Finals appearance and le) when saying that Pop "hated" Rodman. Rodman was/is an overrated, immature, head case that thought he was better than his teammates (even David Robinson!).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I swam all night just to drown at the shore.... Fck this team keeps letting me down
    Sucks, but an opportunity to see some other prospects play bigger minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great. Now we can't anoint him the next savior based on meaningless games in the summer. Fml.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs all the rest he can get at his age.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just start watching the Spurs again in October 2023 so you won't be disappointed
    They might actually be more fun to watch, minus the non 3 point shooting ball dominator.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They might actually be more fun to watch, minus the non 3 point shooting ball dominator.
    if you enjoy losing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information