Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn Keldon that layup was not easy but damn ... considering we nearly came up with a win against a team that was 18-2 without Ja Morant is pretty impressive ... which we could switch Trey for Tyus ...
    He seems half a step too fast Walker's defender was about to start following Walker and saw KJ starts diving to the rim and recover to help, if he had start moving KJ could probably have an easier shot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol def wish we could switch tre for ty but I at least hope some of that runs in the family lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect him to be here next year. Why would Pop be playing him so much and closing out games with him otherwise? And, no, the answer's not "To showcase him." That's not a thing.
    What options does Pop have otherwise? Plus the guy is playing well. I could see him here, I could see him gone, the important part is that he's showing value so depending on how free agency and the draft go he's easily tradable.

Its nice to have some positive assets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really wanted the Spurs to use the coach’s challenge on the Dejounte offensive foul in the 1st quarter. I don’t like the tendency to “save” the challenge for later in the game, especially if 3 points are at stake. But good game nonetheless.
    I had this thought to when it happened. It seems to me that a play that costs you 3 points on a bad call should warrant a challenge simply because 3 points are so damn valuable. Who knows if they would have allowed the shot to count had they challenged it though. Might have ended with some bull jump ball and no bucket so ending as a worthless challenge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol def wish we could switch tre for ty but I at least hope some of that runs in the family lol
    Ty has been in the league for 7 years and, despite the great games against us, still only averages 8.6 points.

Tre is only in his second year and got the typical rookie treatment in his first. And he is almost on the same scoring pace per 36 (14.7 vs 12.3)

Tre needs to lock himself in a gym this summer to develop his three-point shot, and I think he'll catch up and maybe even surpass his big bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should've been a foul, but not surprised they didn't call it on a last-second shot. Look at the bump on the hip, also some contact on the arm AND the defender is not going vertical. Definitely enough contact to disrupt the shot, otherwise Keldon makes that 10/10 times.

I know this has been a thing as long as we can remember, but a foul should be considered a foul whether it occurs in the first 10 seconds or the last 10 seconds.

Would've been nice to steal this one, but good for the tank, I guess.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, since Portland clearly doesn't plan on winning another game this season, I say the Spurs win by 40 tonight and Sunday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow grizzlies just beat the suns

Thread Information