Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle has no balls. Sad to say, but I expect him to take the James Anderson route.
    Terrible. James Anderson was a foot injury dumbass. Kyle is struggling like a rookie bc he is a sop re playing in the league's most advanced offense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fck his worth, time to give boban more minutes

you see how the defense collapse on boban every time he touch the ball...feed the man the ball clowns
    Oh, they play the same position, genius.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Spurs are trying really hard to make this guy work, but I don't think he is going to be here long term. He has the length for his size but that's about it. He doesn't have the speed. He can't shoot the three. He can't shoot the 2. His shots are a slow. He can't shoot wideopen 3s and always allows his man to closeout. Worse than diaw tbh. His man to man defense is bad. 2 things the spurs love for new guys. corner threes/just threes in general and defense. He doesn't have either.
    Another terrible take. Assumes players never improve their shooting. Oops kawhi never happened. Everything else is speculation. Yes he may never be good on defense but his role player skills ought to keep him a spur for a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible. James Anderson was a foot injury dumbass. Kyle is struggling like a rookie bc he is a sop re playing in the league's most advanced offense
    If James was simply a "foot injury" why didn't he return and compete w/ Danny for minutes? All the talent in the world, no balls.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another terrible take. Assumes players never improve their shooting. Oops kawhi never happened. Everything else is speculation. Yes he may never be good on defense but his role player skills ought to keep him a spur for a while.
    Kawhi showed flashes of talent and took the SF spot quickly. I knew he was special from his first few games. Started for the playoffs and Pop called him the face of the franchise for the future after his first playoffs.

Every player the spurs drafts doesn't become Kawhi/Superstar status.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If James was simply a "foot injury" why didn't he return and compete w/ Danny for minutes? All the talent in the world, no balls.
    Because that foot injury robbed him of his only NBA-level skill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi showed flashes of talent and took the SF spot quickly. I knew he was special from his first few games. Started for the playoffs and Pop called him the face of the franchise for the future after his first playoffs.

Every player the spurs drafts doesn't become Kawhi/Superstar status.
    So kawhi replaces a pos Stephen Jackson,, and that's evidence that he's good.

Kyle is competing with a young, prime, kawhi, so he. must be a scrub if he can't get the starts?

As your say yourself, kawhi is special. Every other rookie don't get minutes. It's just dishonest and stupid to say you have an argument.

If you're gonna bash Kyle use stats and stuff. He's not gonna become anything special soon. But he's still a great prospect and will be on this team for probably 5 more years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because that foot injury robbed him of his only NBA-level skill.
    Bull , a stress fracture is no career ender

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull , a stress fracture is no career ender
    Go dig up some threads from the time he came back. Then search for roddy beabois. Basically it killed his jump shot. It's a career ender for marginal players. It kills big men's careers ( o embiid) and athletic guards. Anderson wasn't athletic before his injury.

It's really sad with Anderson, but just remember, if Anderson didn't break his foot, we may not get patty or green.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go dig up some threads from the time he came back. Then search for roddy beabois. Basically it killed his jump shot. It's a career ender for marginal players. It kills big men's careers ( o embiid) and athletic guards. Anderson wasn't athletic before his injury.

It's really sad with Anderson, but just remember, if Anderson didn't break his foot, we may not get patty or green.
    I dunno.. Durant and Beal look pretty good returning from their stress fractures.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Spurs are trying really hard to make this guy work, but I don't think he is going to be here long term.
    Is that why the Spurs just picked up his 3rd year option?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are not scrubs. They are limited players but they were well coached and can execute a defensive scheme as the coach asks. Belinelli, who is an offensive player, also got paid. He had a significant role in the spurs being a bench scorer, and is now doing the same in SAC.

We have just been so lucky to have better players available who limited the roles for them when they were here, but they can play and have at least one or two things that they can add to a team that will get them playing time.
    Baynes and cojo aren't scrubs. However, the jimmer and teddy pendergrass are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is not good enough for the NBA... I'm saying that from day one

I don't see him at any point keeping up with NBA pace. He seems a good kid and he must work hard and all but he has not the tool to play meaningful minutes in the NBA

I wish somebody bumped dat at one point with a Brazil for this take

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I say meaningful minutes, I talk about being starter or one of primary guy off the bench

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that why the Spurs just picked up his 3rd year option?
    The way the cap and salaries are rising, the best bet is to keep the rookie scale contract.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So kawhi replaces a pos Stephen Jackson,, and that's evidence that he's good.

Kyle is competing with a young, prime, kawhi, so he. must be a scrub if he can't get the starts?

As your say yourself, kawhi is special. Every other rookie don't get minutes. It's just dishonest and stupid to say you have an argument.

If you're gonna bash Kyle use stats and stuff. He's not gonna become anything special soon. But he's still a great prospect and will be on this team for probably 5 more years
    This guy is primed to be replaced with another project. It's what the Spurs do.

Sliver and Crack
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he can be as good in his 3rd year as Cory was last year I'll be happy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle is worthless. We have to figure out a way to package him and a draft pick/prospect for a wing near the trade deadline. Hopefully there will be sellers our there.

Ginobili and Anderson can't be our back up wings if we want to beat the Warriors. Ginobili is going to have no legs come playoffs per usual and Anderson isn't good enough for NBA basketball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Spurs are trying really hard to make this guy work, but I don't think he is going to be here long term. He has the length for his size but that's about it. He doesn't have the speed. He can't shoot the three. He can't shoot the 2. His shots are a slow. He can't shoot wideopen 3s and always allows his man to closeout. Worse than diaw tbh. His man to man defense is bad. 2 things the spurs love for new guys. corner threes/just threes in general and defense. He doesn't have either.
    The rare quality post from dabom

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sean seems to be pretty enthusiastic about Anderson. He's even called him a future star. I can see Andersons potential as well. He has some great offensive skills and has great defensive awareness like Manu.
    Sean is paid to tote the company line...... he does a good job of it.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys, Pop's running what amounts to a seven man rotation for the beginning of the season to get LMA acclimated. Let's not use it as fuel for our delusions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will have to prove his worth, but ppl ting on him when he's played a spare minute here or there, has to be a special agenda. Either they feel like Kyle is getting in the way of their favorite player or something else is up, bc he really has played very little to generate this amount of negative attention TBH.

Damn, get off this dudes limp ass . He is terrible.... has no business on an NBA floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just in case, steele daboom and apalisoc I have been ignoring you for a long time, so don't even try to respond to what I am posting. feel free to ignore me right back. dont care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just in case, steele daboom and apalisoc I have been ignoring you for a long time, so don't even try to respond to what I am posting. feel free to ignore me right back. dont care.

"la la la... I can't hear you.... la la la". Stop posting about a player.Denial and deflection are powerful tools for those who choose to turn a blind eye or elect ignorance.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible. James Anderson was a foot injury dumbass. Kyle is struggling like a rookie bc he is a sop re playing in the league's most advanced offense and he sucks
    fify

Thread Information