Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Blair but he brung it upon himself. Out of shape at times and lack of focus, two things that are easily rectified with effort. On the other hand to see Matt Bonners corpse get minutes ahead of you has to sting a bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Blair but he brung it upon himself. Out of shape at times and lack of focus, two things that are easily rectified with effort. On the other hand to see Matt Bonners corpse get minutes ahead of you has to sting a bit.
    That would certainly cause one to be pissed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate when players and agents start crying. GTFO Blair and take Bonner with you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sixers Interested in DeJuan Blair: DeJuan Blair is on the outside of the Spurs plans looking in, and word is the Philadelphia 76ers would love to have him as a possible replacement for Elton Brand.

Blair is owed roughly $1 million for next season and has grown frustrated with the Spurs. For the last two years Blair played a role in the regular season, only to find himself anchored to the bench in the playoffs.

The Spurs explored trading Blair in and around the draft but could not consummate a deal. Blair has told those around him he expected to be moved and with teams like Philly having real interest, a deal seems probable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats from hoopsworld.com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    blair has much more value than his contract, therefore i can't see him being traded other than for a pick... and even then, he will be much more valuable than a second rounder you can get for him!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats from hoopsworld.com
    Asked if ‪#Sixers‬ have no interest in DeJuan Blair. "You are correct," replied team president Rod Thorn.

https://twitter.com/tmoorepburbs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah something tells me phili isnt looking to replace brand with blair in the starting rotation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah something tells me phili isnt looking to replace brand with blair in the starting rotation
    No, they're replacing Brand with Kwami Brown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, they're replacing Brand with Kwami Brown.

obviously i was responding to the report everyone knows brown and hawes upfront.point is they dnt want dejuan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got it. Wasn't intended specifically for you. Should have said it differently without quoting you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It didn't matter. They had a full boat and the best we had was 3 of a kind. It didn't matter which other two kickers you put with those.
    They played better team ball than us from game 3 onward. They reverted back to hero-ball in the Finals and lost. We could have beat them playing hero-ball if we had continued to play team ball. They even said they learned how to beat us from watching how we played in games 1-2.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Spurs will probably hold on to him until the bitter end.
    He'll be gone like a fart in the wind if Scola clears waivers and wants to sign here. Spurs are win/win in that scenario. They can cut him by a certain date in the fall without consequence or cost. He's not guaranteed until the season starts.

It's disappointing to see him air this publicly, but I can see his side, too. Players have a limited earnings window, and DB's will be shorter than most. I wish DeJuan well, but it seems like it's time to part company.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They played better team ball than us from game 3 onward. They reverted back to hero-ball in the Finals and lost. We could have beat them playing hero-ball if we had continued to play team ball. They even said they learned how to beat us from watching how we played in games 1-2.
    All that team ball wouldn't have amounted to much if it hadn't been coupled with a historic hot streak from outside the paint. They reverted to form in game 2 of the finals and Miami capitalized.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    All that team ball wouldn't have amounted to much if it hadn't been coupled with a historic hot streak from outside the paint. They reverted to form in game 2 of the finals and Miami capitalized.
    No . Talk about the FAR end of the bell curve...Perkins and Ibaka shoot 22-25 in one game. Are you ing kidding me? Subtract JUST that game, and it's going back to SA for game 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marcus Thompson ‏@gswscribe

The Warriors would have an interest in San Antonio big man DeJuan Blair, according to a source. But the Spurs ... http://sulia.com/c/golden-state-warr...source=twitter

The Warriors would have an interest in San Antonio big man DeJuan Blair, according to a source. But the Spurs want a first-round pick in exchange. Not only do the Warriors not have one they can give, they wouldn't give it anyway. If the price comes down, GSW would check him out. He's not the athlete they want, but he'd bring the toughness and physicality they need

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we're asking for a first huh? Don't see that happening unless it's a team projected to pick in the 20s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Convince them to take Bonner too and GS would have the trio of RJ/Bonner/Blair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Warriors would have an interest in San Antonio big man DeJuan Blair, according to a source. But the Spurs ... http://sulia.com/c/golden-state-warr...source=twitter

The Warriors would have an interest in San Antonio big man DeJuan Blair, according to a source. But the Spurs want a first-round pick in exchange. Not only do the Warriors not have one they can give, they wouldn't give it anyway. If the price comes down, GSW would check him out. He's not the athlete they want, but he'd bring the toughness and physicality they need
    If the spurs can pick up another big, I would probably go ahead and take the 2nd rd pick by the warriors if they offer it...GSW is not gonna be very good so at least the pick should be a high 2nd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, ace3g beat me to the punch.

Good job, per usual

Delonte West fanclub pres lakerhaterade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The warriors are stupid enough to pull this off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love Blair and will love him no matter where he goes.

But he's not a good fit in San Antonio.

I don't think a first rounder from a team like GSW will work - maybe one late in the 1st. But to trade DeJuan you probably need to swap young players or get 2nd rounders.

Thread Information