Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. It's this kinda stupid at ude that gives women the idea that it's fine for them to slap, punch, hit, etc, a guy and nothing should come of it. I don't agree with hitting women either but he didn't really hit her, he mostly just tripped her. And the deserved it anyway.
    WERD...a brutha's gotta keep that pimp hand (or leg) strong!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do people get so angry when a sports writer picks against their team?
    I think it's more amusement than anger...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hollinger gets way too much grief on Spurstalk. But it's unexpected. Fans like to feel persecuted by any and all sports pundits. It's warranted at times, but Hollinger seems like an honest guy to me, as opposed to some ESPN wankers. He has a different slant. Sometimes it doesn't work, but none of it is exact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hollinger gets way too much grief on Spurstalk. But it's unexpected. Fans like to feel persecuted by any and all sports pundits. It's warranted at times, but Hollinger seems like an honest guy to me, as opposed to some ESPN wankers. He has a different slant. Sometimes it doesn't work, but none of it is exact.
    Heh...Hollinger ain't all that bad...when it comes to rampant baggery, Kiper has Hollinger beat by a mile.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agreed with Hollinger when he said the Spurs would make it to the WCF.
    http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthre...ght=trollinger

But they ain't gettin' past the Lakers due to matchup problems.
    They are if the Lakers foolishly continue to trot out the hobbled Bynum in a series that they're going to have limited trouble getting through. I don't know what they're doing risking his health, when his mere presence is the difference between probably making it to the finals and have a puncher's chance or potentially being eliminated in the conference finals. The guy is limping around and they're playing him in a second round series against a team that matches up terribly with them? Unbelievably stupid decision that could easily backfire on them.

You take him out and all of a sudden, size-wise the Spurs can easily matchup with the Lakers. Granted, Gasol and Odom are more mobile than Duncan and McDyess, but it's 7-0 250 and 6-10 230 vs 6-11 240 and 6-9 245. Then there's the trickle down effect. Odom starts, which robes the Lakers of their one reliable bench player and means scrubs like Powell and Mbenga will be forced into spot minutes. Which allows Blair, a productive scorer and rebounder, to not only have a logical matchup in this series which he otherwise wouldn't have, but have an advantageous one at that if his minutes are matched against either of theirs.

Hollinger, why would McDyess not be out there at crunch time? Barring foul trouble, the Spurs will want him out there to defend Stoudemire. Why would the Suns close with Dudley in? That would mean Stoudemire would have to defend Duncan, which is never a good idea and something I don't expect them to resort to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball gods owe the Suns this series? Nonsense.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    on a side note.. you should change your GIF signature..

i don't care WHAT the girl did to the guy, in no cir stance EVER should a man hit a woman, even if it's "sweeping the leg".

that's extremely disrespectful..

i completely understand that it's a joke... but come on man, it's disgusting every time i see it.
    Using firefox?

Rightclick, block images from...

Done.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    on a side note.. you should change your GIF signature..

i don't care WHAT the girl did to the guy, in no cir stance EVER should a man hit a woman, even if it's "sweeping the leg".

that's extremely disrespectful..

i completely understand that it's a joke... but come on man, it's disgusting every time i see it.
    Drama queen.
    Under no cir stance? Say that after a woman comes flying at you with a knife. I understand that the who "swept her leg" in the GIF needs to be slapped around if not more, but come one bro, it is not that big of a deal. Its a GIF. We have all watched movies that promote more violent activities toward woman,childeren,etc. than that; but we still find the movies entertaining do we not? It may not be hilarious, but it is not a huge deal. If someone is to believe these Gifs & pics to be disturbing or supportive of indecent acts, than either block them, or choose to post at a more "controlled" & "decent" enviornment that does not utterly disgust you. This is the real world & that happens everyday from the s of the earth. I call them S . But it is the way it is. I laughed once at the GIF & moved on. Do I wish I could beat that guy who did it? Of course I do. But I, as a person, have to find the humor in humanity & our ugly savage nature. What else do we have. Try your best not up, & punish those who do accordingly. To bad that isnt the way it really is.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers are winning the west.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty stupid to think winner of this is going to the finals.

Thread Information