My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan - Not long ago, Sochan was starting hot and cooling rapidly. Great to see him turn it the other direction, esp. against a team that just saw what he does the game before. His offensive bag is fuller than we thought.

Bassey - He fights for rebounds, taps them around and has sticky hands, is a shotblocking threat, has the foundation for a nice jumpshot, and flashes nifty passing skills. He could be a steal.

Wesley - The first time he really felt like home on the court. He's rangy and quick to recover to position. Not only does he get skinny to get over screens and works hard, he's learning where to freelance for steals. What's more, he played within himself on offense - not over-driving, which was a problem. Could he also be turning a corner?

I'm sure it was very good for the team to get a win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes this win felt alright. Ya can't lose'm all! Thanks for the great write-up!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was an ugly game. The Spurs shot 42%, 30% from downtown, and committed 20 TO’s and managed to win? Not only did they not execute well to deserve a win, the W got them a whole 2 games behind HOU for worst record, and now in 3rd worst. It would be easier pill to swallow if they executed great, but nah.

The only rational thing I could think is, they better Win that ugly game or be su ious of blatant tanking. Because the Jazz really played bad at that game.

On the brighter side. Sochan showed he could play bully ball in the 4th when Spurs overtook the Jazz. Sochan had that spin move going for him. I like his mid-range. And there was a running bounce pass to the corner 3 where Blake was going to be, that was nifty.

Blake was a blur when he pushes the tempo. Bit sometimes he jumps and he has nowhere to pass and becomes a turnover. But he is starting to minimize his errors.

Bassey needs to be more aggressive in asking for the ball, posting smaller defenders. I want him to be hungry.

The rest was pretty meh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This definitely looked like a game we should lose but the Jazz played even worse than we did.
    I'm sure it was good for the players to experience a W again.
    4-16 to finish the season guarantees a bottom 3 finish

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are saying Utah played worse than we did. I don't think they noticed that we were playing defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are saying Utah played worse than we did. I don't think they noticed that we were playing defense.
    Bruh 40% fg, 30% from 3pt and 20 to’s will not win you many games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh 40% fg, 30% from 3pt and 20 to’s will not win you many games.
    Yeah, they won because they played defense.

Thread Information