Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he wonders why my benefactor is banging his ole lady.

But he doesn't like comics! The gambit comic avi was only a coincidence.... lmfao the new naruto tbh

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players wife was willing to get slepted with husband teammate

Takes two in bed
    What?

Good God...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan talks CP3 into ring chasing, he signs a two year deal for 6.1 million per. Six for the Spur's 6th le, the one for his first (unless we ring this year, then it will bend for 7.1 per). MVParker comes back round Christmas time, and les in sue or continue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    les ensue...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Things Spurs have that Clippers don't...

1. Championship Culture
    2. Family Culture
    3. Prime Franchise Player
    4. Most Player Respected Coach

I don't think LMA HAS to be part of the team going forward. But if they can make it work so be it..But CP3 won't be back in Clipper land next year. The rumors are already swirling and the media won't shut up about it like they couldn't with KD..something's there. Woj started this whole thing tbh so that's what gets me thinking. But if your're Paul and looking for le and the Spurs came calling he'd be an idiot not to listen...

People just wanna brush it off like KD situation tho..when Paul has the keys in which direction the league is gonna go tbh and he better capitalize on it.

Or everybody can just cave in and take their $$ and watch GSW win at least 3 straight championships..
    Yeah, that is so damn disheartening, i mean like tonight against the Jazz, both Klaynus & Wardell didn't have a particularly good night by their standard, yet GSW can still win comfortably ON THE ROAD out of Durant & Green outstanding game, while their bench was not being much of a factor too. Even if that team will lose their current bench next summer, they can easily rebuild it through drafting & free agency to complement their big 4 all stars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i never said tp was toxic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so cp3 slept with one of his teammate's wife?

off acting like you know how his teammates feel.
    As far as I know TP did not sleep with Brent's wife. Do you have any proof that he did? or has it been mentioned somewhere as fact?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As far as I know TP did not sleep with Brent's wife. Do you have any proof that he did? or has it been mentioned somewhere as fact?
    This is true. They texted flirty or sexual messages back and forth. Whether it ever went beyond flirtation is pure speculation. (though both couples did get divorced soon after. Of course, that might mean they had failing relationships and the flirtations/affairs were a symptom of those marriages coming to an end, rather than a cause. Who knows? I don't.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht thinking i give a about xmen or comics

gambit was a word before it was a name you stupid POS

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wheels officially in motion tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's bring Melo and CP3 tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll go to Golden State, Curry off the bench.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im drinking the kool aid. just what the team is missing and just what Paul is missing. Basketball wise it makes sense. Paul is best as second option and he's playing the first and Aldridge is best as third and is playing second. it's the perfect plan.

Vote Paul 2017

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think if Pop still wants to go with the 2 big lineup, one of them needs to be mobile. Can't have 4 cement shoes out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think if Pop still wants to go with the 2 big lineup, one of them needs to be mobile. Can't have 4 cement shoes out there.
    yeah no doubt. we'd need a nice pick and roll big to go with CP3 if we got him. Someone like Bam Adebayo or Jordan Bell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well in reality to get CP3, they will need to trade Pau out and do something about Tony... so I would think the 2 immobile bigs are a no go. One hopes.
    I consider CP3 a long shot anyways, he would leave too much money and he has too much love for the LA lifestyle and endorsements. Family probably weighs in too.
    I am still in the Murray train, but not opposed to some shake ups.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well in reality to get CP3, they will need to trade Pau out and do something about Tony... so I would think the 2 immobile bigs are a no go. One hopes.
    I consider CP3 a long shot anyways, he would leave too much money and he has too much love for the LA lifestyle and endorsements. Family probably weighs in too.
    Doc is gonna throw every penny at Blake and CP3. I think it comes down to if Blake leaves. I think that opens the door for him to consider his options and at this stage of his career winning a le should be at the top of the list imo. That would put us at the top of the list me thinks. I think it really depends on if they can keep it together. We are on the door knocking. We'll be a contender without him but with him it could really put us over the top.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, in order to get anybody at all, Pau needs to be dumped and Parker stretched.

Until very recently I wasn't too hot on getting Paul or Hill et al and preferred to see them wait until next summer when Aldridge and Green had options to get off the books too. And it made sense considering the age of guys like Paul and Hill.

But once I really looked at how crappy next year's free agent class was ...

The time to act is now. Golden State isn't going anywhere for the next 5 years if not more, and that's all of Kawhi's prime. The talent around him has to get better NOW to have any shot.

I doubt Paul would take a starting salary low enough to keep Dedmon, maybe 24-26 million, but if he will they have to get him.

I have grown to believe in Murray as much as the next guy, but the talent in this free agent class that's gettable is all at point guard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, in order to get anybody at all, Pau needs to be dumped and Parker stretched.

Until very recently I wasn't too hot on getting Paul or Hill et al and preferred to see them wait until next summer when Aldridge and Green had options to get off the books too. And it made sense considering the age of guys like Paul and Hill.

The time to act is now. Golden State isn't going anywhere for the next 5 years if not more, and that's all of Kawhi's prime. The talent around him has to get better NOW to have any shot.

I doubt Paul would take a starting salary low enough to keep Dedmon, maybe 24-26 million, but if he will they have to get him.

I have grown to believe in Murray as much as the next guy, but the talent in this free agent class that's gettable is all at point guard.
    thought the same thing. 2018 free agent class is poor. Than what you over pay for a mediocre talent. It's not worth it.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How come dumping D League Green isn't apart of all these salary dump scenarios? That washed got isn't untouchable

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Exactly.

So many want to concede to the Warriors, but they're probably not going anywhere anytime soon, so trying to peak again in a few years doesn't make much sense and neither does waiting on Murray. He's extremely raw and though intriguing, he's not some can't miss prospect.

If they have any chance to get Paul, they should just go all in. The notion of waiting on future free agents is flawed considering this is not a prime destination and it's extremely difficult to get top players.

Yeah, they'll be diminishing returns on the back half of his contract, but it'll be worth it to have a punchers chance and if everything breaks right, possibly win one more. Besides, as of right now, they're stuck with Gasol and Parker at big money for another year and likely Mills on a fresh long term contract, so I'd rather just pay Paul a few million less annually than their combined salaries.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melo. Just get Clutch Paul, please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ good point when you put it like that. Trading Paul for Gasol, Parker, and Mills...

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doc is gonna throw every penny at Blake and CP3. I think it comes down to if Blake leaves. I think that opens the door for him to consider his options and at this stage of his career winning a le should be at the top of the list imo. That would put us at the top of the list me thinks. I think it really depends on if they can keep it together. We are on the door knocking. We'll be a contender without him but with him it could really put us over the top.
    If Blake leaves, CP3 leaves, what are the Clippers left with?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How come dumping D League Green isn't apart of all these salary dump scenarios? That washed got isn't untouchable
    I usually don't count him in my cap space scenarios because the way the league is going teams need as many 6-4 to 6-8 switchable wings as possible to go small with. Manu is just about done and I'd be surprised if he's back.

That leaves you with Kawhi and hopefully a matched Simmons and hopefully Hanga. Add Green to that and you really have something.

At only $10 million, he's cheap enough to justify keeping.

Thread Information