and you wanted him back on your team
    Embiid had his best game EVER against YOUR team though

That hurt is seeping out now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embiid had his best game EVER against YOUR team though

That hurt is seeping out now
    kinda like how Wemby had his first ever NBA win against yours?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    kinda like how Wemby had his first ever NBA win against yours?
    That was one of his last right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was one of his last right?
    calling out Wemby's win total while one of those wins came against you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real talk, you're good people djohn2oo8. We'll just have to see how things turn out tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very good take.

I'm wondering why Pop has not yet traded for some veteran leadership to compliment him and help him to develop. Either way, expectations should be tempered.
    It should’ve been some veteran leadership that wemby can compliment. Wemby is in the passenger seat. He need someone like sengun to drive the car

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anybody know what's the deal with djohn2oo8? He posts in a Spurs forum more than any Spurs fan. Not only that, he does it to troll on something that will definitely backfire on him. Is he a bit of a masochist, or what's the deal with him? We all know he's kinda slow up there, but I doubt he really thinks he has any way of coming up with the last laugh on this argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anybody know what's the deal with djohn2oo8? He posts in a Spurs forum more than any Spurs fan. Not only that, he does it to troll on something that will definitely backfire on him. Is he a bit of a masochist, or what's the deal with him? We all know he's kinda slow up there, but I doubt he really thinks he has any way of coming up with the last laugh on this argument.
    you take spurstalk entirely too seriously

chill out and get a life that doesnt involve taking advantage of underage girls

try eating some good food, like bacon wrapped baconators, or quintuple cheese lard-fried pizza

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you take spurstalk entirely too seriously

chill out and get a life that doesnt involve taking advantage of underage girls

try eating some good food, like bacon wrapped baconators, or quintuple cheese lard-fried pizza
    This guy is Asian, ugly and fat. Probably never had sex in his life.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Spurs can't draft, despite spending the last few seasons deep in the lottery. Their best pick in the last 7 seasons was Dejounte Murray and he's a high end role player at best.

Can't attract top tier free agents, besides the Demar Derozans of the nba, which won't move the needle and Derozan was part of a trade.
    So their best free agent signing in franchise history was Lamarcus Aldridge really.

Should have put Pop out of his misery already. Each passing season only improves the chances of Wembanyama pulling a Kawhi.

It also remains to be seen if they can find a suitable replacement for Pop.

Then, there's the question mark surrounding Wembanyama's ability to stay healthy at that height, deep into his prime.

If i had to put a number on it, i'd say:

40% chance Wembanyama bolts

35% he suffers multiple long term injuries

25% the spurs put everything together and ring
    Last edited by Donald Sterling.; 01-26-2024 at 05:36 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    But op seems content with the team's abysmal play and record, as long as Wembanyama gets his numbers and personal accolades.

So if all he wants from the kid is David Robinson 2.0. I guess everything is alright and there's nothing to worry about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No their best draft pick recently(pre-Wemby) was Derrick White.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But op seems content with the team's abysmal play and record, as long as Wembanyama gets his numbers and personal accolades.
    Best we can do as long as senile dictator is still in power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep filling up this thread with comments that we can quote to laugh at in the future, you envious mother ers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs can't draft, despite spending the last few seasons deep in the lottery. Their best pick in the last 7 seasons was Dejounte Murray and he's a high end role player at best.

Can't attract top tier free agents, besides the Demar Derozans of the nba, which won't move the needle and Derozan was part of a trade.
    So their best free agent signing in franchise history was Lamarcus Aldridge really.

Should have put Pop out of his misery already. Each passing season only improves the chances of Wembanyama pulling a Kawhi.

Then, there's the question mark surrounding Wembanyama's ability to stay healthy at that height, deep into his prime.

Getting a player like Dejounte Murray late 1st round is amazing, not sure why that is supposed to be a dig. Then there's Derrick White, Keldon Johnson, who are 20/5/5 guys on bad teams, or 15/4/4 guys on good teams, both of which are amazing finds in the late 1st.

I will take a 25% chance to ring, that's actually really good.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    posting this diatribe into the void late at night....sounds like he's posted up rent free tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Well, there is hope there for SA as far as the free agent thing goes. These top tier Euros (if Wemby develops into one) are not showing an interest in bolting to NY/Miami/LA at the first sign of adversity like their f@ggy American counterparts...with the f@gs who started that trend all hopefully out of the league soon. Guys like Giannis and Joker staying put in mid market franchises and bringing them a le hopefully represents a changing of the guard. You could throw Luka in there too, who has not shown signs of frustration with Dallas despite the media's divide and conquer tactics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    posting this diatribe into the void late at night....sounds like he's posted up rent free tbh
    Dude, summer time here and different time zones. 2 months vacation. Got home from the asado and started posting high. I still didn't sign up to no Rockets or Mavs forum to post that will only come back to hunt me in the future, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    dudeweedlmao, i was high bro lmao

kill yourself imho

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, there is hope there for SA as far as the free agent thing goes. These top tier Euros (if Wemby develops into one) are not showing an interest in bolting to NY/Miami/LA at the first sign of adversity like their f@ggy American counterparts...with the f@gs who started that trend all hopefully out of the league soon. Guys like Giannis and Joker staying put in mid market franchises and bringing them a le hopefully represents a changing of the guard. You could throw Luka in there too, who has not shown signs of frustration with Dallas despite the media's divide and conquer tactics
    Giannis keeps threatening it though, gotta think he might follow through after Coc leaves that team in wreckage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

kill yourself imho
    Ok, I'll hang myself. Do you have some rope left from your last KKK gathering?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

lmao

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lmao
    Wow they picked three guys having better seasons than Victor over him instead of being like the Chinese braindeads who voted Yao to start every year.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

kill yourself imho

Thread Information