Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 1774
    Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoever you draft still has to be developed, so there's no way around that process.
    Some players are worth developing, others like what's on this current roster are not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1:01 - 1st

1 2 3 4 T
    WSH 17 17
    TOR 42 42

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1:01 - 1st

1 2 3 4 T
    WSH 17 17
    TOR 42 42

Yeah, your not picking up an L against the Wiz.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda irrelevant, Toronto not overtaking Memphis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda irrelevant, Toronto not overtaking Memphis
    Memphis isn’t who I was worried about. It’s been pretty accepted that TOR wouldn’t fall back to 7, but they had a slim chance at 5. Portland won Friday, but so did TOR, and they’ll probably win against the wiz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks

I'd laugh harder but there's like a 15% chance the dumbass FO will end up hiring Doc after the old man finally calls it quits.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis isn’t who I was worried about. It’s been pretty accepted that TOR wouldn’t fall back to 7, but they had a slim chance at 5. Portland won Friday, but so did TOR, and they’ll probably win against the wiz.
    No way Portland is winning 3 of 5 remaning. It's all in ping pong balls

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's over for them to catch portland, they have a better chance to catch memphis actually but they would not

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe TOR will actually try and win to catch MEM and increase the odds the pick conveys to us this year. Otherwise, they are placed in potential tank position for two more seasons which would be awfully hard on a fan base as we well know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks

I'd laugh harder but there's like a 15% chance the dumbass FO will end up hiring Doc after the old man finally calls it quits.
    You forgot to add the two #1 draft picks we would also need to send to Milwaukee in order to hire Doc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 games left. Would be nice if MEM lost out and TOR can notch 2 more. At least gets MEM/TOR to a coin toss situation.

But that would mean SA would need to beat MEM vs also it being better for SA to lose last 4 and have CHA win more so we aren’t in a coin toss with CHA for third worst record.

But at end of the day, I would rather SA be 4th worst record if it meant TOR could catch MEM probably. CHA has a brutal schedule though so feels like most likely outcome is:

TOR does not catch MEM. Spurs leap CHA outright for 4th worst record. Both of those are worst case for Spurs but most likely unfortunately (unless Wemby sits last games)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 games left. Would be nice if MEM lost out and TOR can notch 2 more. At least gets MEM/TOR to a coin toss situation.

But that would mean SA would need to beat MEM vs also it being better for SA to lose last 4 and have CHA win more so we aren’t in a coin toss with CHA for third worst record.

But at end of the day, I would rather SA be 4th worst record if it meant TOR could catch MEM probably. CHA has a brutal schedule though so feels like most likely outcome is:

TOR does not catch MEM. Spurs leap CHA outright for 4th worst record. Both of those are worst case for Spurs but most likely unfortunately (unless Wemby sits last games)
    Imo memphis will not win another game, they have 11 injured player for the game vs spurs and then they play lakers, cavs and denver.

Spurs could win two vs memphis and detroit : they will pass charlotte imo for the 4th worst record. They can tie portland ( who will probably lose their last games) with those two wins.

Raptors will do their best to keep their 6th place, they can win one vs nets then they have miami two times and indiana... So they will stay at their place imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imo memphis will not win another game, they have 11 injured player for the game vs spurs and then they play lakers, cavs and denver.

Spurs could win two vs memphis and detroit : they will pass charlotte imo for the 4th worst record. They can tie portland ( who will probably lose their last games) with those two wins.

Raptors will do their best to keep their 6th place, they can win one vs nets then they have miami two times and indiana... So they will stay at their place imo.
    Agree this is *most likely* and of course it’s terrible for Spurs. This puts Spurs in a real position to not be in bottom 4 while TOR maintains position behind MEM which hurts odds of pick conveying. Worst case scenario is most likely which sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imo memphis will not win another game,.
    WTH did they win 3 in a row last week?

Same with Charlotte.
    WTH did they win after they had slipped into 3rd place ahead of the Popoviches?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTH did they win 3 in a row last week?

Same with Charlotte.
    WTH did they win after they had slipped into 3rd place ahead of the Popoviches?
    Their last two wins JJJ had some monster games and he'll not play against the spurs tomorrow, then they will have a tough schedule.

For the hornets they won one of their last six, last four games for them are atlanta, boston, cleveland and dallas. Maybe they'll win one game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it’s over. Toronto ranked pretty bad last 25 games to get the sixth pick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their last two wins JJJ had some monster games and he'll not play against the spurs tomorrow, then they will have a tough schedule.

For the hornets they won one of their last six, last four games for them are atlanta, boston, cleveland and dallas. Maybe they'll win one game.
    CHA just beat ATL... (Trae back, DJ out...)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does that all but seal #6 for Toronto?

Memphis would need to beat both LA Flamers and Denver.
    Toronto needing to sweep Miami.

Does Miami give a chit about the last 2 games?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don’t have the 6th pick, they finished in the 6th spot. The lottery determines the picks, and whether we get Toronto’s or not. Their odds of getting the 6th pick are 8.6%. Their odds of falling to 7th are 29.8%. Them finishing at 6 gives us our best odds of any position to get the #7 pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CHA just beat ATL... (Trae back, DJ out...)
    WTH is Charlotte doing?

Now tied with the Popoviches.

And/or does ATL want to slip out of the Play In and into the Lottery?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTH is Charlotte doing?

They’ve played 80 of their 82 games, and have a 4 game lead on Brooklyn. I think they’ll be OK.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTH is Charlotte doing?

Great news if the Spurs lose their last two games. They will be in a coin flip with Charlotte for the bottom three.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto has been pretty strategic, but it's clear watching their games and their lineups that they're not going to catch Memphis, 6th place is set in stone. All we have left is hoping the lottery balls bounce our way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you Charlotte for winning tonight!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto has been pretty strategic, but it's clear watching their games and their lineups that they're not going to catch Memphis, 6th place is set in stone. All we have left is hoping the lottery balls bounce our way.

Thread Information