Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It says a lot about the talent level of this team where a guy who was legit our backup center for awhile instantly got released by the team we traded him to and then could only get 10 day contracts from a team TRYING TO LOSE

Unbelievable we were playing this guy trying to actually win basketball games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got to watching the game too late to watch the Drew tribute, but the Trailblazers announcers talked about it. How rare--and very classy-- to see a NBA club honor a player who wasn't even a starter and was traded when he comes back to town.

I bet players all over the league will hear about that gesture and it will increase the respect they have for our team management. Probably won't get us any all-Star free agents, but it might make a few give us a short consideration, eh? Very short.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drew was a good kid the organization really liked him but business is business I did think it was a very Classy thing to do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is an absolute joke. I wonder why they didn't do one for Juancho for those 5 minutes that he played here

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is an absolute joke. I wonder why they didn't do one for Juancho for those 5 minutes that he played here

Tribute would have been just going to the bank to collect two game checks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet players all over the league will hear about that gesture and it will increase the respect they have for our team management. Probably won't get us any all-Star free agents, but it might make a few give us a short consideration, eh? Very short.
    Yeah, but that's already factored in for the Spurs. It's probably the one true compe ive advantage San Antonio has to offer: credibility, stability.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why hate? The guy was undrafted but worked hard to get an NBA job, even as a backup big. I wish some of our guys had the same motor that Drew has who gives it 100% every night. Good luck Drew!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giving a guy who came into the league and gave the team everything he had and handled everything well, even being traded, is not a joke, it's kind and it's classy. The world needs more things like this, not less. Seriously man, it's a 30 second thank you video, not some participation trophy..

Thread Information