Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now vassell passes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Literally was shaking my head when I saw him go towards basket to help. Horrible IQ to leave the guy who is burning you on 3s.
    as if branham was going to deter a shot in the paint

defender was willing to challenge wemby, but branham? no, must pass

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These announcers are annoying as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby is the personification of the old Emmitt Smith quote: a diamond surrounded by trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And to think the Celtics are without Porzingis and White lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan bro… please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God forbid Pop challenge a push off by the Celtics down 24 points

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And to think the Celtics are without Porzingis and White lol
    all their players can shoot three as opposed to us. The Spurs team is not constructed for today's game

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice dunk shouldve been an AND 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SUUUUUPEEEERRRRR off topic, but man I wish we'd have played the Celtics back in the 2008-2012 era in at least one finals. Especially 08 if Manu wouldn't have been injured.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull minutes restriction

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull minutes restriction
    We're not winning many games with this G league squad so i'm ok sitting him if it keeps him healthy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it's a "step" but in this game, it's one of those one step forward after having taken 4 steps back. But, definitely showing an adjustment.
    Seven straight 3rd quarter wins, just checked. Not much but considering we were getting literally killed in 3rd quarters before...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull minutes restriction
    Hard to argue with the Spurs' medical team, but as a healthcare worker myself, he passes the eye test hardcore. Reeks of a coaching/FO rather than medical personnel decision, but obviously won't ever know for sure what the real deal is there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seven straight 3rd quarter wins, just checked. Not much but considering we were getting literally killed in 3rd quarters before...
    100%

I'm really proud we've kept games much closer, it's made watching these semi-blowouts much more palatable.

That said, it all goes back to tre Jones starting IMHO. Pop could have made the adjustment 10-15 games in when Sochan wasn't working out at PG and we were losing over and over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to argue with the Spurs' medical team, but as a healthcare worker myself, he passes the eye test hardcore. Reeks of a coaching/FO rather than medical personnel decision, but obviously won't ever know for sure what the real deal is there.
    no other sports medical staff on the planet orders mutliple MRIs for a rolled ankle and keeps a player on a restriction who is not reporting any soreness or swelling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone else confused why Pop has Mamu so far down the bench considering the ups from the players in front of him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice drive and kick by blake, mamu couldnt nail the open corner 3

barlow always almost looks like a good player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no other sports medical staff on the planet orders mutliple MRIs for a rolled ankle and keeps a player on a restriction who is not reporting any soreness or swelling
    It's called stealth tanking. Try to get Wemby his stats and flowers without winning too many games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7/34 from 3

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blow it up.

Blow it all up and start from scratch. Fire everyone but Wemby. Fire all the players. Fire all the Coaches. Fire all the Front Office staff. Fire the GM, Brian...twice. Fire everyone.

Let Wemby choose the next coach and players. And I flat out guarantee you, we'd be 3x as good as we are today. , you can't get much worse, so why not?

Blow it all to smithereens and start over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just a bad, sloppy game. obviously boston, even without white/porzingis, is better than these spurs, so i wasnt expecting a win.

but wemby seems disaffected for much of the game. played 26 minutes, but put up only 1 stock and had as many turnovers as rebounds.

sochan tried but couldnt hit a shot and made some bad decisions while driving

vassell was again, invisible, except for the 3rd quarter when he was putting his head down and making plays at the rim or getting to the line (7/8 from the stripe). he has to be more assertive throughout the game, and his 3-ball is dead for some reason

thought Tre and Julian did reasonably well, given they were matched up against Holiday and Tatum. i think jones was too quick to pull the trigger on 3's. i get that he has to take some when the defense dictates it, but he seemed to settle for them earlier than he had to

keldon looked like he didnt want to be out there

osman/mcdermott looked lethargic. i have a lot of issues with branham, but at least he tried on offense , more than anybody else on the bench can say

barlow efforted and hit a 3, but he just looks like he's 1-2 inches shorter than he needs to be. i know he's still very young and raw, but i cant remember the last time i saw a player always almost* make a play

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just a bad, sloppy game. obviously boston, even without white/porzingis, is better than these spurs, so i wasnt expecting a win.

but wemby seems disaffected for much of the game. played 26 minutes, but put up only 1 stock and had as many turnovers as rebounds.

sochan tried but couldnt hit a shot and made some bad decisions while driving

vassell was again, invisible, except for the 3rd quarter when he was putting his head down and making plays at the rim or getting to the line (7/8 from the stripe). he has to be more assertive throughout the game, and his 3-ball is dead for some reason

thought Tre and Julian did reasonably well, given they were matched up against Holiday and Tatum. i think jones was too quick to pull the trigger on 3's. i get that he has to take some when the defense dictates it, but he seemed to settle for them earlier than he had to

keldon looked like he didnt want to be out there

osman/mcdermott looked lethargic. i have a lot of issues with branham, but at least he tried on offense , more than anybody else on the bench can say

barlow efforted and hit a 3, but he just looks like he's 1-2 inches shorter than he needs to be. i know he's still very young and raw, but i cant remember the last time i saw a player always almost* make a play
    I was gonna respond exactly this to your first post abouit Barlow

He could have been a great roleplayer if he was 6'11 or so, he looks about 6'8 out there even with shoes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    victor is also still learning how to make things easier for teammates. there was one transition possession where sochan had the ball and was pushing up the court, and vic was running the lane next to him. then victor kinda pulled back to head back to the 3 point line and left sochan without a running mate down the lane. i dont know that sochan realized where wemby was, but then he went up and got smothered by kornet.

vic had to keep running the lane and make him available for a dump off for an easy dunk, or at least keep kornet attached to him to free up the shot for sochan

yes in the moment i was thinking, why didnt sochan pass out of that, but tbh victor made the mistake there by peeling back instead of continuing to push toward the rim

Thread Information