My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

Da Hurricanes and their Top10 Recruiting classes always losing bowl games

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Yeah all the schools with NFL level talent like that are short during the bowl game. Miami having to start a redshirt freshman for his first start ever

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Yeah all the schools with NFL level talent like that are short during the bowl game. Miami having to start a redshirt freshman for his first start ever
    True but Miami FL has historically brushed off non-NYE bowl games. Since the 2000s they have to be the biggest achievers as players completely checked out especially if the bowl was played in cold weather

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    True but Miami FL has historically brushed off non-NYE bowl games. Since the 2000s they have to be the biggest achievers as players completely checked out especially if the bowl was played in cold weather
    Eh who gives a if they win or lose the Bad Boy Mowers Pinstripe Bowl

Post Count
    The Pop Tarts Bowl? It's literally become a joke. We don't need this many bowls. The least they could do is eliminate the bowl games that come before the Alamo Bowl.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

committee got it right.........acc turrible bowl season..........

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    committee got it right.........acc turrible bowl season..........
    4-5 record

As for the committee, I didn't expect you to be an ESPN spokesman

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OU collapsing

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    4-5 record

As for the committee, I didn't expect you to be an ESPN spokesman
    after watching every acc team play in bowl games if u still think they are anything more than the worst power 5 conference u r delusional ........

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    after watching every acc team play in bowl games if u still think they are anything more than the worst power 5 conference u r delusional ........
    The regular season is a more accurate representation of quality than the exhibition bowls of today

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    JawJaw favored by 20. FSU backup that won @ the Swamp declaring transfer. Seminoles down to 1 QB ��. These Bowls becoming a bit of a joke.

Kirby Smart able to get most his boys to suit up. As a FSU fan i think we cover but on paper we look really bare to even line up. I think 1 RB because of declare, transfer & injury.

I was always preaching let's play & see but after the backup QB transfered. Geez do we even have enough bodies. So many years since ACC Champs & NYE bowl. We have a duty to play.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    fsu FrostKing acc conference

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    JawJaw favored by 20. FSU backup that won @ the Swamp declaring transfer. Seminoles down to 1 QB ��. These Bowls becoming a bit of a joke.

Kirby Smart able to get most his boys to suit up. As a FSU fan i think we cover but on paper we look really bare to even line up. I think 1 RB because of declare, transfer & injury.

I was always preaching let's play & see but after the backup QB transfered. Geez do we even have enough bodies. So many years since ACC Champs & NYE bowl. We have a duty to play.
    ur saying if certain players r not their its a different team.........but u & fsu fans spent an entire month whining about the committees decision with that reason given.......committee got it right

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Well this game is proving it -

Post Count
    S-E-CCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    ur saying if certain players r not their its a different team.........but u & fsu fans spent an entire month whining about the committees decision with that reason given.......committee got it right
    We weren't going to play 3rd Stringers in the Playoff

Not sure what your point is

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol putting value on exhibition games without their best players

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    LMAO anyone who thought FSU belonged
    LMAO players and fans proclaiming themselves national champs prematurely

it was so obvious they had no business being in the conversation. they were overranked to begin, beat an overranked LSU team early, and had a crap schedule the rest of the way.

this is why pre-season rankings are stupid. they so often snowball into teams being ranked in spots they dont belong (both overranked and underranked)

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    We weren't going to play 3rd Stringers in the Playoff

Not sure what your point is
    maybe not, but 63-3? Where is the backbone? Where is the pride?

I ask this as a Texas Longhorns homer who has seen so many games where we thought we were big and bad, only to be left on the road as road kill, with guts, blood, and brains scattered for miles.....66-3 UCLA, several RRR games vs OU, the Cotton Bowl vs Miami in the early 90s, just to name a few of our gutless moments.

FSU didn't belong. When they didn't get their way, instead of coming out and giving a middle finger to the world and beating down Georgia, they threw tantrums and curled up in the fetal position, covered in their own and piss, and quit.

Post Count
    I don't think the FSU offense would look any better without opt-outs. They didn't belong in the CFP if we go by how they were playing at the end of the season with the QB injury.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Lol putting value on exhibition games without their best players
    tech fan thinks acc best players would make a difference

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    FSU didn't belong. When they didn't get their way, instead of coming out and giving a middle finger to the world and beating down Georgia, they threw tantrums and curled up in the fetal position, covered in their own and piss, and quit.
    this

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    maybe not, but 63-3? Where is the backbone? Where is the pride?

I ask this as a Texas Longhorns homer who has seen so many games where we thought we were big and bad, only to be left on the road as road kill, with guts, blood, and brains scattered for miles.....66-3 UCLA, several RRR games vs OU, the Cotton Bowl vs Miami in the early 90s, just to name a few of our gutless moments.

With a fully healthy team FSU would beat Georgia. Post injuries they would lose by 7-10 points

Pride doesn't make 3rd Stringers miraculously better

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    With a fully healthy team FSU would beat Georgia.
    they had their chance to prove that was an actual possibility by giving them a good game with the players they had.

they didnt. all they proved is that they are not a serious program. playing their third stringers did absolutely no favors for anyone, and simply made them look weak and may have completely killed any chance of them getting into a superconference anytime soon.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I’ll say it again
    Being for FSU is a character flaw
    Tough luck Frosty

Thread Information