Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1774
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grizzlies pounding the crap out of Atlanta early game. This team of scrubs would have won the championship if they started the year with these guys.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I missing something or reading it wrong? The tax line is projected at $172 million next season. The Pels are at $148 million in salary not including Valanciunas. With his cap hold of $23 million (assuming he re-signs around that number), they would still be right below the line and $18 million under the second apron.
    Why assume JV gets 23 million when he's only making 15.4 now at 31 years old and 25 mpg?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejonte with a monster game against the Griz!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great deal!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tomorrow Toronto gets Portland, who plays tonight. A chance to get one of those Ws back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tomorrow Toronto gets Portland, who plays tonight. A chance to get one of those Ws back.
    Next Memphis game is at OKC.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I missing something or reading it wrong? The tax line is projected at $172 million next season. The Pels are at $148 million in salary not including Valanciunas. With his cap hold of $23 million (assuming he re-signs around that number), they would still be right below the line and $18 million under the second apron.
    Valanciunas will be lucky to get the $15.4M he's making now and the Pelicans have been trying to replace him with an athletic rim runner for a while.

Jones and Nance Jr. for Allen could make sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors have 23 wins.
    The 5th worst team (Portland) has 17 wins and the 9th worst team (Houston/Utah) has 28 wins.

It's quite safe to say that Raptors will finish as the 6th to 8th worst team in the league and won't make the play in.

Spurs have a 54% to 74% odd of getting a pick that will likely be between 7th and 9th. Not bad, not bad...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors have 23 wins.
    The 5th worst team (Portland) has 17 wins and the 9th worst team (Houston/Utah) has 28 wins.

It's quite safe to say that Raptors will finish as the 6th to 8th worst team in the league and won't make the play in.

Spurs have a 54% to 74% odd of getting a pick that will likely be between 7th and 9th. Not bad, not bad...
    It's definitely not bad when you consider the fact that Poeltl was the #9 pick in his draft.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors have 23 wins.

Nice! I know it’s not the deepest draft but I’ll take it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs legend Dejounte Murray!!! 6/10 from 3 also!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd really hope the Raptors can take care of the Blazers today. The notably 'winnable' games this week for the Grizzlies are the Wizards and Hornets. The only 'winnable' tier game the Raptors have mid-week is the Pistons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    14 of the next 20 games for the Raps are against teams with winning records. They're about to start dropping a ton of games tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    14 of the next 20 games for the Raps are against teams with winning records. They're about to start dropping a ton of games tbh.
    Grizzlies face 12.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be honest this is the time that ALL teams not close to making the play in are going to be positioning themselves to have the best pick possible. So that means sitting vets and letting backups and rookies get the majority of playing time and it's more about trying out new players and schemes then winning any games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be honest this is the time that ALL teams not close to making the play in are going to be positioning themselves to have the best pick possible. So that means sitting vets and letting backups and rookies get the majority of playing time and it's more about trying out new players and schemes then winning any games.
    I mean, yeah, but the Grizzlies are doing this and playing extremely well. They don't seem to care about their pick at all.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    scoot,ayton and grant gonna return to play raptors tonight it seems

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good times! Exciting times ahead

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    scoot,ayton and grant gonna return to play raptors tonight it seems
    Grant is out but ayton and scoot are probable tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice win by the nets tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did that ball not go in? lmao

Overtime for Toronto, they fought back late.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God the Raptors are dog . Just awful to watch. This team isn’t going to win many games the rest of the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coach Darko subbed in McDaniels, someone who shouldn't be in the NBA, to play for overtime. Dude promptly tanked the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The loss of Poeltl and Barnes probably doomed the pick. Unless Memphis realizes they don't need to win games, I now expect them to end with a better record. That would give the Spurs around a 53% chance at the pick or whatever it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The loss of Poeltl and Barnes probably doomed the pick. Unless Memphis realizes they don't need to win games, I now expect them to end with a better record. That would give the Spurs around a 53% chance at the pick or whatever it is.
    Not too much incentive for TOR to try and win from this point forward, but a coin flip's chance at the maximum payoff for the TOR pick is still a pretty nice threading of the needle on this trade, I'll take it! However, if it does not convey I think it may be best to try to include that TOR pick in some trade package (even if to just kick the pick down the road, though I'd prefer a useful player now). The glut of picks almost demands it.

Thread Information