Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Want to put some wager on this?
    I can't seem to set a picture so can't do avy bet or anything. I will wager you though that IF BIG IF Vinny is smart enough to play Bledsoe big minutes (let's say 30+ minutes) he's going to wreak havoc and Clippers will win.

Spurs International Expert gilmor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't seem to set a picture so can't do avy bet or anything. I will wager you though that IF BIG IF Vinny is smart enough to play Bledsoe big minutes (let's say 30+ minutes) he's going to wreak havoc and Clippers will win.
    man.. When u wager, u don't do 'IF's'

You just place your bet.

USD1,000?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    man.. When u wager, u don't do 'IF's'

You just place your bet.

USD1,000?
    . Yes this bet is worth 1,000 bucks! Great idea . BTW If= stipulation. Obviously if Vinny is a jackass and plays the guy 10 minutes his impact is going to be limited. It's a fair criteria.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs International Expert gilmor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . Yes this bet is worth 1,000 bucks! Great idea . BTW If= stipulation. Obviously if Vinny is a jackass and plays the guy 10 minutes his impact is going to be limited. It's a fair criteria.
    I am asian. I gamble.

So you on?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I am asian. I gamble.

So you on?
    Yup. With stipulation. I'm telling you... Godsoe will NOT let the Clippers lose if he gets starter minutes.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    should just merge this thread with the other troll thread from last round

just replace corbin with vinny and derrick favors with bledsoe

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Pop were smart enough to play James Anderson starters minutes, Bledsoe would be a non factor. He made a three pointer. He would absolutely destroy the Clips all by himself. He would score 81 points on 9-12 fg. He's literally a deity. Son of Zeus and Jeebus.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    If Pop were smart enough to play James Anderson starters minutes, Bledsoe would be a non factor. He made a three pointer. He would absolutely destroy the Clips all by himself. He would score 81 points on 9-12 fg. He's literally a deity. Son of Zeus and Jeebus.
    Only thing Anderson is known for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6BQ3MmMrqE

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh the predictable "Clippers fans don't exist, so you're a phony". Please bud. I'll run circles around you. I've been repping my team since 99'... probably longer than you have. When I became a fan little Troy Hudson was our starting PG. Odom was a rookie and Olowokandi was the 1st pick the year before. The Polish Rifle was the gunner setting off the Ralph Lawler bingos.
    I bet u can't run circles around anything. I bet u sit in front of a computer all day on another teams forum trying to prove a case for a player on ur team. No Eric Bledsoe will not tie up the series. Team play will. Hope that the clippers play better for the sake of ur team. 1 player can make a difference but ur team will have a better chance if they play team ball. And yes y'all mother ers crawled out like roaches when the Chris Paul trade popped off so STFU!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet u can't run circles around anything. I bet u sit in front of a computer all day on another teams forum trying to prove a case for a player on ur team. No Eric Bledsoe will not tie up the series. Team play will. Hope that the clippers play better for the sake of ur team. 1 player can make a difference but ur team will have a better chance if they play team ball. And yes y'all mother ers crawled out like roaches when the Chris Paul trade popped off so STFU!
    Oh and btw I've been a spurs fan way before 99 and I don't feel like I need to run through and waste my time with team history to prove my point.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Are you really that stupid? Any team that gets good overnight is going to have a bandwagon crowd. That being said the Clippers have always had one of the most legit fanbases in the NBA. Not to mention for this entire decade even through the bad years the Clippers have had around league average or better in attendance. Meaning there were plenty of fans obviously.

I find it funny though that now that the Clippers got Chris Paul EVERYBODY is suddenly a bandwagon fan . Like I said I'm the wrong guy to test like that because there isn't much I don't know about the Clippers over the last nearly 15 years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    No need to accuse people of being bandwagoners here. The more I spend time here with you lovely folks you'll see I've been bleeding red, white and blue for a long time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No need to accuse people of being bandwagoners here. The more I spend time here with you lovely folks you'll see I've been bleeding red, white and blue for a long time.
    yeah, sadly, for the most part of it all, you've been wearing a paperbag up your head.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    yeah, sadly, for the most part of it all, you've been wearing a paperbag up your head.
    Up your head?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a strong feeling Vinny will be smart enough to use Bledsoe more tomorrow. Believe it or not he on you guys that bad the other night in only 27 minutes. 35 minutes of this kid smothering your shooters plus a more focused defensive effort from the Clippers? Tied up series tomorrow going back to LA, swinging homecourt to the Clippers.

I've been saying since before the series started that Eric Bledsoe was going to be the one guy the Spurs can't stop. Nobody with the combination of speed, strength and athleticism to handle him. He even locked Manu up forcing him into a couple airballs and blocking his shot. That's a 6'0 player guarding a 6'6 player.
    it was one game, the Spurs have the skill and bball IQ to fix all the mistakes. get off Bledsoe's d*ck tbh ha

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how do we only have one clipper fan, its the ing playoffs

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    it was one game, the Spurs have the skill and bball IQ to fix all the mistakes. get off Bledsoe's d*ck tbh ha
    I find that comment highly sexual and very offensive. I can't believe you would talk to a lady like that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I'm more than you can handle big boy.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find that comment highly sexual and very offensive. I can't believe you would talk to a lady like that.
    You must be new here

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I'm just messing around .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Avy bet?

, this ain't InsideHoops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure there's only one or two actual real life Clippers fans. Clippers got George Lucas to use ILM to cgi crowds for tv.

Thread Information