Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a pretty big statement saying his floor is borderline starter like Udrih was. I agree his ceiling is pretty high if he can ever develop a jumpshot which would make me probably take a risk on him at #8 if the Spurs draft say Risacher, Holland, Buzelis, or Williams at #4 and Dillingham and Sheppard are off the board. Can't say I see him being successful at the rim if his defender can just back off and dare him to miss in the midrange or at the three point line though.
    Not to belabor it, but Topic hits .878% from the line. That's mid-range and that FT% puts him in the top 10 in the NBA (better than Dillingham's .796%).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s up to Spurs scouts to do their diligence on who has the “it” factor among these kids. Josh, Samanich, Joe Dirt (forgot his name) all performed really well at the Combine but didn’t have “it”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are both still the highest picks the Spurs have had besides Wemby in the Pop era. They're both really important, and my guess is that the Spurs like this draft more than the consensus does

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are both still the highest picks the Spurs have had besides Wemby in the Pop era. They're both really important, and my guess is that the Spurs like this draft more than the consensus does
    Thats a part of why I wanted it to convey this year. It’s a draft where you may get really solid value if you like some guys beyond consensus and have ability to move around up/back too.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm with Scott this FO has zero credibility with picks outside of Wemby. Compounding the issue is the weak ass draft class itself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    according to exstatic the franchise doesn't have the resources to develop that many young players
    He was a huge jeff errors fan. That's all you need to know about his takes.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was a huge jeff errors fan. That's all you need to know about his takes.
    You can take him, Urinal and Mr. Butt Buddy and blend them together in a blender and make the worst bad takes shake you've ever tasted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not buying into this whatsoever. The Spurs' recent history isn't nearly as impressive (it's shining moment is making the obvious choice of picking Victor). In the Wright era (regardless of who is actually making the picks), the Spurs have been quite lackluster, and until proven otherwise that is the only history I'm basing things on. Whatever scouting department hit on Tony, Manu, Nephew, DJM, Derrick, etc. isn't the same scouting department that is in place now, so the previous history is irrelevant.
    More RC and less Wright input in the draft room/ scouting process would be great for this franchise.

Thread Information