Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think "we're historically awful on defense except when Wemby is on the floor" is a favored recipe for winning LOBs.
    Then remove historically bad defenders like Branham from the rotation. You don’t need to spend a top 10 pick to improve your bench defenders. And if you wanted to do so, just get Clingan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know, if we draft a guard and a forward, we are replacing a guard and a forward, hopefully with someone who's better that what we currently have. Say goodbye to some of our lackluster players. Come on draft. The spurs need some new blood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody can tell me with a straight face Carter is the same height as Dillingham, tbh.
    Is anyone saying this? The draft combine numbers show Carter to be 1.25" taller, with a 5.5" longer wingspan, 3" extra on standing reach, and 29 lbs heavier.

https://www.nba.com/stats/draft/comb...EIGHT_WO_SHOES
    Last edited by R. DeMurre; 3 Days Ago at 11:30 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is anyone saying this? The draft combine numbers show Carter to be 1.25" taller, with a 5.5" longer wingspan, 3" extra on standing reach, and 29 lbs heavier.

https://www.nba.com/stats/draft/comb...EIGHT_WO_SHOES
    Everybody had them (some still do) as 6'3" guards.

Anyways, I was adressing timvp's scouting report talking about Carter as a "smallish" guard. Maybe it is the way he plays but when I see Carter I don't see small at all, hence why I say he's closer to Castle in size than to Dillingham.

Thread Information