Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Latinos I know are ok with immigration, not ok with illegal immigration, but they prefer to keep off the radar and make exceptions on a case by case basis.
    Yup. They aren't for sanctuary cities and illegals getting a free path to citizenship when they came in the right way, i.e. with papers, paying fees, chewing through red tape, when the illegals didn't and are freeloading off the working class.

The largest Latino and Asian populations in the country are in California, tbh. You’re confusing Cubans with Latinos. Latinos are a potential target for the GOP, but they’ll need to drastically change their stance on immigration, dreamers, etc.

And, again, nobody wants to live in Georgia. Compare to Santa Monica, West LA, San Francisco, New York, even Austin… it’s a ing hole. Just stop. Name me high paying companies there? Nobody is there, especially in IT.
    Silicon Valley isn’t going anywhere. The education and experience gap vs the rest of the country is brutal. We have studios and companies popping up in LA almost weekly and they come here just to recruit talent. Google, Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, all opening new buildings in the Playa Vista/Culver area. That’s on top of all the companies that are already there.

None of these companies are going to the middle of nowhere out of tax considerations. That’s just silly.
    I'm not confusing Cubans with Latinos. I'm acknowledging that Mexicans and other non-Cuban Latin Americans make up most of the Latino base in TX/NM/AZ/NV. Forget CA, it's a lost cause, it will forever be a >15%+- blue state even in a red wave year. The poll came out today that Latinos of every ethnicity/sub heritage would vote for Republicans at 37%, Democrats at 37%, and the rest undecided. That is huge. If we can do better than say, Bush in 2004 numbers with Latinos overall, that could be enormous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. They aren't for sanctuary cities and illegals getting a free path to citizenship when they came in the right way, i.e. with papers, paying fees, chewing through red tape, when the illegals didn't and are freeloading off the working class.
    Most Latinos I know were born in the US. I know some who weren't as well.

I propose we send a team to the border with a semi truck full of stuff like tiles and mortar and , and see who has talent and who's just running from the law or the cartels. We need good craftsmen, don't need more people selling drugs on Rundberg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Latinos I know are ok with immigration, not ok with illegal immigration, but they prefer to keep off the radar and make exceptions on a case by case basis.
    I’ve always been on that boat too, especially since I know first hand the time and money it takes to do it all legally.

But, I find that not to be the norm. Like you said, once it’s one of their family members, etc, everything is very debatable. The people I’m talking about are not necessarily American though, mostly first or second gen immigrants in the East/West coasts. These are also people that still have family overseas, and when somebody says they’re all bad people, rapists and criminals, you’re just spitting in their face, tbh.

The other misconception about Latinos is that they’re not as conservative and cult-like like evangelicals either. So the religion angle makes sense but only to a certain extent.

It’s a demographic that largely cares less about politics than other ethnicities, but you can see a potential path there for the GOP to make inroads.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve always been on that boat too, especially since I know first hand the time and money it takes to do it all legally.

But, I find that not to be the norm. Like you said, once it’s one of their family members, etc, everything is very debatable. The people I’m talking about are not necessarily American though, mostly first or second gen immigrants in the East/West coasts. These are also people that still have family overseas, and when somebody says they’re all bad people, rapists and criminals, you’re just spitting in their face, tbh.

The other misconception about Latinos is that they’re not as conservative and cult-like like evangelicals either. So the religion angle makes sense but only to a certain extent.

It’s a demographic that largely cares less about politics than other ethnicities, but you can see a potential path there for the GOP to make inroads.
    who said all illegals are bad people, rapists and criminals? If youre referring Trump, he never said all of them were like that. You would be a liar. But I do know one politician that made a disgusting blanket statement about a mass of people...calling them a basket full of deplorables. Guess what party that politician belonged to.

You can look at it here if you like, NoNo.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-mexicans-are/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not confusing Cubans with Latinos. I'm acknowledging that Mexicans and other non-Cuban Latin Americans make up most of the Latino base in TX/NM/AZ/NV. Forget CA, it's a lost cause, it will forever be a >15%+- blue state even in a red wave year. The poll came out today that Latinos of every ethnicity/sub heritage would vote for Republicans at 37%, Democrats at 37%, and the rest undecided. That is huge. If we can do better than say, Bush in 2004 numbers with Latinos overall, that could be enormous.
    I call BS on that poll. It’s not just California. Puerto Ricans make up a huge amount of Latino Americans (almost 6 million, only second to Mexican Americans), are mostly spread out in cities like New York and Philadelphia, and are a fairly solid blue voting block. That’s almost 2% of the entire US population that’s not going to show up in TX/NM/AZ/NV Latino numbers.

The GOP should really follow Reagan’s lead. He started handing out green cards to Cubans, did a giant amnesty and Cubans are still a solid Republic voting block (Florida would certainly be fairly solid blue otherwise).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who said all illegals are bad people, rapists and criminals? If youre referring Trump, he never said all of them were like that. You would be a liar. But I do know one politician that made a disgusting blanket statement about a mass of people...calling them a basket full of deplorables. Guess what party that politician belonged to.

You can look at it here if you like, NoNo.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-mexicans-are/
    From your own link, direct quote:

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best," Trump said. "They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

So, how is it a lie? I mean, I’m sure there’s a lot of ways to win the heart and minds of the Mexican-American population, but that sure ain’t one. If he thinks that of Mexican immigrants, what do you think he thinks of Guatemalan immigrants? (Provided that ignoramus even knows where Guatemala is).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From your own link, direct quote:

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best," Trump said. "They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

So, how is it a lie? I mean, I’m sure there’s a lot of ways to win the heart and minds of the Mexican-American population, but that sure ain’t one. If he thinks that of Mexican immigrants, what do you think he thinks of Guatemalan immigrants? (Provided that ignoramus even knows where Guatemala is).
    LMAO...show me where he says ALL people like you claimed. You democrats really can never admit when you are wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I’m pointing out is that there’s a messaging problem there. It isn’t restricted to Trump, though he certainly did fan the flames. Issues like Dreamers are important to that community and you can be tone deaf all you want, but then don’t wonder why you don’t get their votes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I’m pointing out is that there’s a messaging problem there. It isn’t restricted to Trump, though he certainly did fan the flames. Issues like Dreamers are important to that community and you can be tone deaf all you want, but then don’t wonder why you don’t get their votes.
    All I see is you fanning the flames as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO...show me where he says ALL people like you claimed. You democrats really can never admit when you are wrong.
    I’ve admitted to be wrong probably more times than anybody else here. I’m not here to win the interwebs. What you need to understand is that outside of Cubans, the Latino community is pretty tight knit. When you’re insulting Mexicans, you’re also insulting Latinos in general. That’s the point I was trying to convey.

But if me admitting that Trump didn’t call every immigrant garbage will make you stop posting, then I admit he didn’t call all immigrants rapists and bad people, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I see is you fanning the flames as well.
    Adults are having a conversation here. Feel free to make yourself scarce.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The largest Latino and Asian populations in the country are in California, tbh. You’re confusing Cubans with Latinos. Latinos are a potential target for the GOP, but they’ll need to drastically change their stance on immigration, dreamers, etc.

And, again, nobody wants to live in Georgia. Compare to Santa Monica, West LA, San Francisco, New York, even Austin… it’s a ing hole. Just stop. Name me high paying companies there? Nobody is there, especially in IT.
    Silicon Valley isn’t going anywhere. The education and experience gap vs the rest of the country is brutal. We have studios and companies popping up in LA almost weekly and they come here just to recruit talent. Google, Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, all opening new buildings in the Playa Vista/Culver area. That’s on top of all the companies that are already there.

None of these companies are going to the middle of nowhere out of tax considerations. That’s just silly.
    Dreamers yes, Immigration no. Latinos are pretty much "i got mine" on the immigration front. R's dont have to do much though, if the Dems keep ignoring them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not sure why my man Nono gives the board re s like Andy the time of day tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you do and you hate Christianity
    Because Santa and Christmas trees and giving gifts is only a Christian thing!

You're a moron.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adults are having a conversation here. Feel free to make yourself scarce.
    You got caught lying...tried to back track without losing face and you couldnt so now you go to personal insults just like a typical democrat. Your takes are horrible. Ill start soon on your ridiculous solution for health reform where you believe medicare should negotiate prices and there should be private options not tied to employment(which there already are).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not sure why my man Nono gives the board re s like Andy the time of day tbh
    Well you're a board re , a girl who loves playing make believe, and a weak male to boot. Should we all not give you the time of day too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dreamers yes, Immigration no.
    no to both! you shouldn't get rewarded because your parents broke the law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey can’t stop himself from responding to me anytime I post. Such poor self control tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is it stereotyping when blacks commit the majority of crime in this country? Are you saying any movie where the whites are the good guys and blacks are the bad guys should be cancelled? Lets cancel all movies/tv shows/books about slavery since they stereotype whites as the only slave owners when there was clearly non white slave owners as well. When will we have that discussion?
    Wrong on crime rate, so your premise is way off, try again with a new argument.

You got caught lying...tried to back track without losing face and you couldnt so now you go to personal insults just like a typical democrat. Your takes are horrible. Ill start soon on your ridiculous solution for health reform where you believe medicare should negotiate prices and there should be private options not tied to employment(which there already are).
    Well, well, look at who is trying to pass off as a saint of truth and justice. Only one caught lying, and ignored being called out, is you. Thought your sins would not catch up to you, so you threw the first rock.

Blacks do not commit majority of crime in this country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Tejanos rule, the rest of those putos man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Santa and Christmas trees and giving gifts is only a Christian thing!

You're a moron.
    Claims to be atheist
    Celebrates the birth of Christ

Blake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like I have a stalker

I have a few years in this forum, posters know who they’re talking to.
    We’re having a conversation and you tried to crowbar yourself in it. Say your piece and move along.

Also, you have to come at me a lot harder, newb you don’t stick around here if you don’t have thick skin, and it’s clear by you following me around that you do not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Tejanos rule, the rest of those putos man.
    That’s very Texan, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well you're a board re , a girl who loves playing make believe, and a weak male to boot. Should we all not give you the time of day too?
    Tell the story again of you laughing while your boss had his boot on your throat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Claims to be atheist
    Celebrates the birth of Christ

Blake
    No I didn't. I made up my own Christmas rules like everyone else

I mean, are you trolling here or are you really this stupid? I honestly don't know with you any more.

Thread Information