Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t dislike it, though, I’d like slightly more value for Spurs. Would love to have Hunter over Reddish for example, but would also take a decent 2nd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a good deal for SA.
    How? Cam Reddish is beyond garbage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ATL gives up Reddish , move down 5 spots for a guy they can sign outright. You have to make it more realistic man. ATL has 50 million in cap space.
    Good point, but I’m not sure their capsheet is that clean anymore. They took back Teague in a trade last year, and he’ll have a massive (near 30m) cap hold. I don’t follow that team closely so don’t know how they value him (e.g., do they just renounce him or is he someone thing want back). They also have some shocking poor deals (Capella and Dedmon) for big money for a so called rebuilding team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would be nice to get another pick but i'd take that deal. i dont think ATL does it if DDR doesnt commit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Cam Reddish become garbage? I remember a lot of hype for him during his draft.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Cam Reddish become garbage? I remember a lot of hype for him during his draft.
    No, he's not garbage...he had a challenging rookie year but got better towards the end. He's got talent and would probably be top 5 in this draft coming out...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First Half - Knox/Culver type garbage.
    Second Half - Lonnie Walker with more minutes decent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His floor was very low for a top pock. Was always in the conversation for top 3-4 picks in his draft most likely to bust.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if there is a world where SAS sends out one of its youngsters and keeps 11 instead.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way Atlanta does that trade. If the front office can flip DeRozan for something actually valuable, I'll take back all the I've talked about them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if there is a world where SAS sends out one of its youngsters and keeps 11 instead.
    Only one I'd trade at this point is Murray tbh, unless someone wants Samanic.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ide trade walker but not those two.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

#keepluka

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, if the right deal came along I wouldn't hesitate to move any of the young guys outside KJ. However, none of the offers I've seen have been worth it, much less to help facilitate LMA or DR'S preferences on a trade destination.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade would be as follows:

Atlanta gets Spurs 11th pick and DeRozan

Golden State would get LMA and Atlanta’s 6th pick

Spurs would get Wiggins, Cam Reddish, and GS second pick
    That would be even worst than the Kawhi trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya. Some variations of this have been discussed for a while. Would be a damn good job by the FO all things considered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This trade completely triggered fans on the hawks fan website lmao they’re disgusted by it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be a great trade for the Spurs even taking on Wiggins. Wiggins would be the perfect player to have on a tanking team. Then his contract would be much easier to trade next offseason again. Spurs draft Wiseman.

I could see ATL wanting to take on Derozan as they are supposedly being pressured to make the playoffs this season. Derozan might be the second option ATL is looking for. They can still get a good player at #11 as there might not be a huge talent gap from 6th pick in this years draft. I could see them subs uting Huerter instead of Reddish.

Perfect trade for GS. Get rid of Wiggins contract. Get Aldridge who can defend Anthony Davis on a one year contract. They can possibly draft Deni with a more reasonable 6th pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Wiseman is the franchise player the Spurs think he is, any other player in the deal is considered meaningless. Think about it: the Lakers gave up their "future" for Anthony Davis and everybody thought their supporting cast would be garbage. Franchise players make up everything about a team. If we have to take on ty contracts or players, so be it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really thought about this hard, but if there was a trade up, Wiseman would be the only player I hope we draft in the event we have to give up the 11th. That's tough for me to say because I like both Smith and Nesmith. If we gave up the 11th to draft Deni or Halli, however, I would be upset. That's saying a lot because I like both of those guys.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Wiseman is the franchise player the Spurs think he is, any other player in the deal is considered meaningless. Think about it: the Lakers gave up their "future" for Anthony Davis and everybody thought their supporting cast would be garbage. Franchise players make up everything about a team. If we have to take on ty contracts or players, so be it.
    To me, it wouldn't make sense to draft Deni if we moved up to #2, especially since trading LA would leave us with a hole in our frontcourt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking over the Warriors subreddit... Warriors fans ing hate the idea of taking on Aldridge lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those fans are looking at it the wrong way. Aldridge would give the Warriors a big to matchup with AD and Jokic, and neither of them can do anything with him. And if it doesn't work out, he's an expiring contract and his salary comes off the books, which would give the Warriors some room to pursue the Greek Freak next summer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking over the Warriors subreddit... Warriors fans ing hate the idea of taking on Aldridge lmao
    They will have a different feeling when AD or Jokic whoops their ass during the playoffs.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those fans are looking at it the wrong way. Aldridge would give the Warriors a big to matchup with AD and Jokic, and neither of them can do anything with him. And if it doesn't work out, he's an expiring contract and his salary comes off the books, which would give the Warriors some room to pursue the Greek Freak next summer.
    Not really as they are over the cap. It probably would not give them room. Definitely would not be enough room to sign another max FA.

Thread Information