Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sums up your your lack of knowledge about him.

He didn't make the league shooting 3's, he was under 25% 3P in college and his most notable weakness was his lack of shooting ability.

http://basslinespin.blogspot.com.ar/...rspective.html
    It doesn't matter what he did in college. KL came into the league as a three shooter (b/c he worked on his shot in the summer with Chip). KL was given the green light to shoot the corner three from the outset as I said. And he was encouraged to do so. I never otherwise said that KL was a great three shooter in college. But the potential was clearly there; as he was a great 17-19 foot elbow shooter in college. The stroke was there. The mechanics just needed tweaking.

Sliver and Crack
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    34 mpg - 18 ppg - 7 rpg - 3 apg - 2 spg - 1 bpg - 48% fg - 38% 3pt - 55+ TS% . That's what i'm expecting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter what he did in college. KL came into the league as a three shooter (b/c he worked on his shot in the summer with Chip). KL was given the green light to shoot the corner three from the outset as I said. And he was encouraged to do so. I never otherwise said that KL was a great three shooter in college. But the potential was clearly there; as he was a great 17-19 foot elbow shooter in college. The stroke was there. The mechanics just needed tweaking.
    He didn't work with Chip in the summer, Kawhi had just a couple of days after he was drafted to work with Chip before the NBA lockout. When the lockout liftedt, he had two weeks to practice with the team and then the season started.
    The desire, the potential, the work ethic, whatever you want to call it, but again, he didn't come into the league as a three shooter.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    eclipsing TD may be easier than eclipsing Manu tbh, Manu is just a legend and has been a true groundbreaking player, changing the league and how teams regard players playing in Europe.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't work with Chip in the summer, Kawhi had just a couple of days after he was drafted to work with Chip before the NBA lockout. When the lockout liftedt, he had two weeks to practice with the team and then the season started.
    The desire, the potential, the work ethic, whatever you want to call it, but again, he didn't come into the league as a three shooter.
    We can quibble about exactly when KL became a three shooter. It's pretty clear to me that it was soon enough since his second best three percent (a respectable .376) came during his rookie season. And the point was you said KL isn't a three shooter in the first place; and I don't get why you were trying to claim that.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi missed pretty much every jump shot within the last two minutes of the last four games vs. the Clips including a three to tie Game 6 with under a minute left. Just saying...
    Look another pretentious ST user, please tell us more Mr. Wizard.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look another pretentious ST user, please tell us more Mr. Wizard.
    Yea, stating the facts is so damn pretentious. Was I being pretentious when I called Kawhi a top five to ten player despite his lack of money play, too?

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, stating the facts is so damn pretentious. Was I being pretentious when I called Kawhi a top five to ten player despite his lack of money play, too?
    Right there “lack of money play" clearly you don't understand what makes Kawhi a top 10. So let me educate you, Kawhi just won DPOY, he's the best 2 way player in the league. That's all, go deliver your trash somewhere else.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Player fan thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again the same thread in other variation...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Bowen

Sad thing is that it's true. Proves my point about how much a large part of this board has always, and continues to constantly undersell the Spurs and their players, accomplishments and projections, for God knows what reasons. For the sake of being "classy" and not bragging I guess? Or to protect their own forum ego and keep their predictions within easy reach. Who knows.

I called Scottie Pippen caliber player or better from year one. It wasn't hard to see.

It's like the people who have been saying "probably Duncan's last year" for 4 years. Buncha re s tbh. Always trying to keep expectations low with stuff that they actually have no clue about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good call Chump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haters mad about this thread

I can't wait to see how Kawhi grows next year. This season can't start soon enough.
    Yea, cuz we all hate Kawhi. It's his rider that we cannot stand dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right there “lack of money play" clearly you don't understand what makes Kawhi a top 10. So let me educate you, Kawhi just won DPOY, he's the best 2 way player in the league. That's all, go deliver your trash somewhere else.
    He's great. Just not a go to guy at the end of games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sup stupid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now, in just 4 years he has eclipsed Bowen in the all time spurs list and in one-three years will most likely eclipse the number 4 and 3 in the all time spurs list..Parker and Manu.
    Probably correct assuming he learns how to dribble at some point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, cuz we all hate Kawhi. It's his rider that we cannot stand dumbass.
    Better than starting dumb threads about Duncan's 6th being an asterisk, bruh

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apalisoc may be a player-hating asshole, but the thread le has a point. Many of us really were hoping Kawhi, when he was drafted, would be Bowen 2.0. Kawhi is far better and the team's ceiling is higher because of it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably correct assuming he learns how to dribble at some point.
    He dribbles just fine. What are you talking about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than starting dumb threads about Duncan's 6th being an asterisk, bruh
    There's no comparison the butt hurt in that thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no comparison the butt hurt in that thread
    I dont remember that exactly but, has some idiot made a thread about #6 being an asterisk???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont remember that exactly but, has some idiot made a thread about #6 being an asterisk???
    I guess people still don't get it I was simply implying all the excuses we are going to hear about Duncan surpassing Kobe if he were to get 6!! Nothing more. Nothing less.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess people still don't get it I was simply implying all the excuses we are going to hear about Duncan surpassing Kobe if he were to get 6!! Nothing more. Nothing less.
    I think I´ve already read somewhere about the asterisk in a yahoo sports article or here, it was when the LMA choice happened and butthurted fans were complaining about Spurs being too much and winning it all in a cheap way hence the asterisk, but Im too lazy to do a search right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi dribbles? Lolol

When.

Thread Information