Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you prayin to the guy that sent them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know a lot of you are good people, but the NBA forum on this site needs to go or needs someone to monitor what goes on. I'm all for freedom of speech, but when people are allowed to start threads actually making fun of and laughing at the death of children, it's gone too far. I don't see how people associated with this site could allow that. Posters on there, ie Latarian Milton, posting pictures of injured children being pulled from a school and referring to the little girls as " es" and so on. I mean it's just disgusting..absolutely disgusting.
    tbh, most of the OKC fans on here are s, you may not be that bad but you still make excuses for all the ref help that Thunder receive. that being said, I didn't post any jokes or make cracks about what recently happened.

I'm kind of ashamed of some of the stuff that goes on down there. Sometimes it's hilarious down there, but beacuse it's so unmonitored, there is a tipping point when some of the amoral, sociopathic types on here try to take advantage of the openness. Like I said, some people take too things too far, but don't associate that with spurs fans, some of the worst aren't Spurs fans.

if it bothers you, best thing is to either put people on ignore or contact the owners of this site, they might hear you out.

I was down there checking out some of the threads. They can say whatever they want but it's pretty ed up to laugh about dead children. Whatever, Karma will take care of them. Someday internet trolls will be making fun of their dead kids.
    good point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've had our share of dead kids from typhoons, earthquakes and floods, so we know what its like for those who lost family and kin from the twisters. Sympathy, support and prayers from the Philippines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prayers for Oklahoma, and prayers for those trolls who are in denial of their need to pray.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    tbh, most of the OKC fans on here are s, you may not be that bad but you still make excuses for all the ref help that Thunder receive. that being said, I didn't post any jokes or make cracks about what recently happened.

I'm kind of ashamed of some of the stuff that goes on down there. Sometimes it's hilarious down there, but beacuse it's so unmonitored, there is a tipping point when some of the amoral, sociopathic types on here try to take advantage of the openness. Like I said, some people take too things too far, but don't associate that with spurs fans, some of the worst aren't Spurs fans.

if it bothers you, best thing is to either put people on ignore or contact the owners of this site, they might hear you out.

good point.
    I don't care about the basketball and ref argument . That's basketball. I don't mind opposing fans thinking I'm a or whatever else for opinions I hold on basketball, but holy some of these people! I don't know if they truly are s of the earth or they just say on here for pure shock factor. And I realize you are not one of these people. I can't fathom a person (I'm married with children myself) posting a pic of 7 year old girls leaving a flattened school, making jokes about them and calling them es. es?! That's just one of many examples. But you are right I shouldn't let that crap get to me as they are likely just losers looking for attention.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    I was down there checking out some of the threads. They can say whatever they want but it's pretty ed up to laugh about dead children. Whatever, Karma will take care of them. Someday internet trolls will be making fun of their dead kids.
    So by that logic what sort of Karma killed all those kids in Moore? Did their parents troll SoonersTalk.com with dead Boston Marathon runner jokes?

the frothy mixture Rick Santorum's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    I know a lot of you are good people, but the NBA forum on this site needs to go or needs someone to monitor what goes on. I'm all for freedom of speech, but when people are allowed to start threads actually making fun of and laughing at the death of children, it's gone too far. I don't see how people associated with this site could allow that. Posters on there, ie Latarian Milton, posting pictures of injured children being pulled from a school and referring to the little girls as " es" and so on. I mean it's just disgusting..absolutely disgusting.

Did the Tornado blow a whole bunch of sand up your vagina?

What a in pussy

the frothy mixture Rick Santorum's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    Prayers for Oklahoma, and prayers for those trolls who are in denial of their need to pray.
    Obviously it was those people in Moore who needed to pray since god sent them a severe Tornado

3 stars and a sun
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've had our share of dead kids from typhoons, earthquakes and floods, so we know what its like for those who lost family and kin from the twisters. Sympathy, support and prayers from the Philippines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So by that logic what sort of Karma killed all those kids in Moore? Did their parents troll SoonersTalk.com with dead Boston Marathon runner jokes?
    I'll bet they did!

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count

Did the Tornado blow a whole bunch of sand up your vagina?

What a in pussy
    Impressive.

Thread Information